Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How open are you on being omo?

So folks I am very interested to ask you some question which is bothering me for a longer time:

How open are you with being omo/having a piss kink? What I am meaning by this is stuff like do you tell your friends, partners, but also how much your are identifying with your kink in general.

I am very discrete on this topic and absolutely no person in my real life knows about it. But this might be due to me being kinda insecure on this topic and not being able to fully identify with my kink. Sometimes I may find myself very engaged and having the wildest fantasies while on other periods of time I avoid it completely and might even feel repelled by piss related stuff. I even question how much of it is just my fantasy and might even be forced on my via internet, but still I am beyond any doubt sure to have this kink, as I had according experiences.

I would be very pleased to read your thoughts and how you are handling maybe someone even had a similar feeling.

I was just like that before discovering this site. While I have now accepted and embraced my fetish, I still keep it hidden from everyone I know in real life. I mean, some of them probably wouldn't react badly to finding out I like to see girls wet themselves, but even more embarrassing would be for anyone to know I wet myself for fun.

I've never been directly open about having a kink for it, but it's common knowledge in my circle of friends that I'm not one to go out of my way to find a bathroom. At most I've just said that I don't really care enough to go find a toilet just to take a piss. I wouldn't be surprised if any of them have pieced together that it's fetish thing, but as far as I know, none of them have.

As for family, absolutely not. Being blood-related to someone is a lot more permanent than being in the same group of people, and I don't want anything like "Still wets pants as an adult" on my permanent record, so to speak. It'd make Thanksgiving awfully boring, I'd say.

I don't have a partner (and I'm not exactly looking for one), but I'd imagine my theoretical partner would probably know about my pissing habits looong before we started dating with my openness to the whole thing.

My father, God rest his soul, used to know about it. He found out it by complete accident (no pun intended) and we've never talked about it a lot. Despite his disadvantages, he was an open-minded person. He once told me, though, that someday I'll find a girl who will satisfy my fantasies. 

I am willing to share this kink with my GFs but no way I'm telling this to my friends. I fear they won't understand, and, by the way, what's the point of telling them in the first place? Some of them actually admitted that peeing girls are sexy. 

My advice is don't be too shy to share. With your girl(boy)friend at least. I don't think he/she's gonna try to humiliate you if he/she has a crush on you. If you're lucky your partner will be willing to try something new to make you happy. Also what if a person you like thinks the same way and is just too shy to tell you? 

I've told all of my partners and several other close friends. I told a therapist once and she didn't react well -- probably didn't know quite what to do with it -- but my friends and lovers haven't even batted an eye. The reactions have ranged from "it doesn't bother me" and "I would never judge you" to "I can totally do that for you."

But it's not a thing I share around to just anyone!

I'm super secretive about all of my sexual interests, and the people who live with me pretty much just assume I am asexual since I have never been in a relationship or expressed interests in others in that regard. Even though I actually write omorashi erotica and actually published books on the topic, I publish my books under a pseudonym and when I order copies of my own books I hide them under the bed so that nobody will see them, even though they probably wouldn't think, did Jill write this book?!

Of course I don't think that anyone would be really shocked to discover it, because pretty much everyone around me knows that I'm obsessed with bathrooms and toilet humor and all things of that nature, so when you have a person who is obsessed with all these matters to find out that they also have a sexual fetish for it probably wouldn't be a great shock to anyone, but I still really don't like to talk about any of my personal stuff like that.

Obviously if I had a partner I would bring it up, and would most likely meet a partner through a fetish site in the first place, although so far I have never had a partner, so it has never really come up in that regard. But for the most part I am very secretive about it.

I am open with it as I am any other kink. Actually that's inaccurate; I have other kinks I hide to a far greater degree, this is the lighter one. This is one I will tell every S/O, and mention to my friends if the drunken topic of "what weird shit you into" comes up. I don't go out of my way to tell people, and I can't stand those people who are like I wAnT To CoMe OuT tO/ I cAmE oUt tO My pArEnTs aS A pAnTs pIsSeR, because that's incredibly stupid and inappropriate. But given the appropriate social criteria, such as with certain friends in the right situation or literally any of my partners, I'll tell them. I'll talk about it with a close friend the same way I talk about BDSM, because this isn't the "weird" kink in my kink collection. I hold 0 stigma to or about it at all.

For me its a thing i enjoy when im at home. I wake up every morning in soaked clothes and bed. That is the best way to wake up. And i just wet myself when i laying there and soaking myself again. I also masturbate to just cum in my panties before i take a bath or shower fully clothed in my soaked clothes.

Edited by Incontinence96 (see edit history)

I spent years and years being cripplingly insecure, not just about the fetish, but about lots of stuff to do with sex and relationships. It resulted in very little other than embarrassing, awkward and traumatic memories.

Once I realised that I was just making myself more and more unhappy through my own insecurities, then I've become possibly too frank. I've asked women flat out if they want to sleep with me and sometimes they've said 'no', but no-one's run away screaming or punched me. Hey presto - no more awkward memories. Similar with the kink - I've shared it with women I'm close to and had a range of responses, but it's so much easier to get it all out in the open up-front.

Honestly I haven't told anyone because it feels like the stakes are way too high. I do relate with the insecurity part, I go through times where I'm so insecure and feel disgusting for having this kink, but I also go through periods where I'm completely fine and actually really enjoy this kink. 

I think that if you're going through a rough time in accepting this part of yourself, give it time and remember that you're not less of a human because of your kink. 

On the topic of telling people, the thought terrifies me completely so I can't help you there.

@Shawnie

"Like everybody knows I'm gay cause that's like way obvious to everybody. I totally don't hafta tell ppl that. But I serious don't wanna have them know I piss my pants. I'm scared of what they would do or tell ppl bout me."

I think this makes perfect sense for several reasons. Firstly sexual orientation, although there is still a lot of discrimination and prejudice based on it, is pretty much a mainstream thing now, and it's kind of hard to have a relationship with anyone while hiding your sexual orientation. However most people while they will announce who they are attracted to, most people will not go around shouting from the rooftops which particular sexual acts that they like and which particular things turn them on. It's a big difference from saying we're here, we're queer get used to it and saying, I love to piss myself, who's with me?!

The way I see it your sexual orientation is something that is often obvious to other people around you and a major part of your identity, and while your sexual fetishes are obviously important to you as well they are not something that you generally tend to announce to the world, they are something very private that you would only discuss with a partner or potential partner, and I think that's true of most people regardless of orientation or gender identity.

I also think that sexual orientation and gender identity are something much more broad. The average person will say I'm attracted to this or I identify as this and you are part of a large group. Saying I am a woman puts you in a group with 50% of the population, and saying that you are gay say is that you are maybe percentage of maybe five or 10% of the population, but it doesn't say anything specifically in and of itself about which particular kinks that you have.

So while we have a situation where now sexual orientation and gender identity are something that most people will be open about, I don't think we are ever going to get to the point, or at least we probably are going to get to the point anytime soon, where anyone in public is going around saying things along the lines of I am a diaper enthusiast or I like to piss myself or anything of that nature. Sexual orientation is a very broad thing, a specific sexual fetish puts you in a small group of which other people might be more judgmental about.

tl;dr: I've been on a journey from total secrecy to having a select few friends know, but not family.

This kink (female desperation and accidents, or girls just doing deeds in their pants for pleasure) has been with me since forever. As others have shared in this thread, I too have had to come to terms with insecurities of differens sorts. That may or may not have contributed to linking this fetish closely to my sexuality. I couldn't imagine a sexual relationship where this (or my thoughts of this) doesn't play at least some part.

For the longest time, this fetish seemed like it was mine and mine alone. In my late teens, I learned (via the internet) that this was not the case, but by then I was too used to vieweing myself as a freak. There was still a stigma attached to it all. I felt sufficiently shy and awkward already, without bringing this into any social och romantic equation.

The change happened in my mid-to-late twenties, when I started (what was at first) an innocent chat with an old female friend of mine. She lived with her then fiancee rather far away. We started joking about risqué stuff, and then after some nights she told me that she and her fiancee were over. And not only that - she'd been thinking a lot about me instead, and for a long time.

That was my tipping point - this lady had always accepted me as awkward as I was, and now even told me that she felt a strong attraction toward me. When, if not now, would I ever confess of my fetishes to another person? So, I did. And it was wonderful. Totally terrifying, but wonderful. She took it very well, and shared her turn-ons as well. Our long-distance relationship didn't last for very long, however, but I felt free in a completely new way.

For my next relationship, I decided I must bring this up early on. So I did, and it turned out okay. She was fine with it, but not really into it. We were together for a very long time, and in fact we only recently broke up.

This time around, I've struck up conversations with women on fetish message boards, a couple of whom I now know on a real-identity basis. A key factor for me was that I'd written short stories where I displayed precisely what my fantasies were about. This isn't really the same as telling someone in the "real world", but the result is still good friends that know my fetishes - with the added benefit of actually sharing most of them.

But then there's this lady I've been chatting with since we matched on Tinder a few days ago. If everything keeps working out they way I hope, I'm soon going to have to take the plunge again. But now I have several other people that are my friends for real, and accept me for who I am. That will still mean a lot, even if the Tinder lady were to take it badly. This time around, the "confession" will be easier.

Oh, and as someone else also stated - this is not something I want my family to know. And also not even my closest childhood friend. I don't necessarily think it would make any difference to any of them, but to me it would. I don't really understand why. Probably because they were there during my formative years, when this was my biggest secret. It's still complex.

I hope I kept to the thread topic and didn't hijack it for something else.

Best regards,
Dan

Kinks aren't things you share with friends and family generally. What you and your significant-other do in the bedroom is private. If you share it with people who you meet online in circumstances where both of you are expecting to share such a connection it can make sense (that's what this site is for!), but just going around and telling random people on social media or in a game or something about your fetish would be weird AF. 

Coming out at gay/bi/straight/trans/etc is not the same as revealing what you get off to, don't treat it like something you need to reveal. Genuinely the only person who's business it is would be a significant other (anyone you're intimate with). It's just socially-deaf to try and bring it up to almost anyone else usually.

Nobody in my family knows, except for my wife.  She doesn't share this kink.

Besides the wife, one of my exes and two of my friends know. 

40 minutes ago, FallingDusk said:

Kinks aren't things you share with friends and family generally.

Weeeeeeell....  It depends on how open you are with your friends. 

My best friend, someone I've known since 1991, knows, and I know his kinks.  These came up for discussion while we were talking about problems we were having with the women in our lives.  There's a bit of compare-and-contrast going on between us.... I've generally chosen romance over kink; he's done the opposite.  The result has been that I've had the same partner since 1997 while his partners in that same time frame could have a parade.  But, I digress.

Another friend, who is generally open-minded, cajoled it out of me recently.  She said that she thought she had figured it out, but she missed by a mile LOL, so I told her what my two fetishes are (the other one is wetlook). 

I agree with you on family, though.  None of them know but my wife.