Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Marvel OMO ideas

Hello,  I’m planning on commissioning a series of stories set in the Marvel universe revolving around wetting and messing.  However, I need help figuring out what types of plots they will be?  Take in mind these are stand alone stories , so get creative and maybe I’ll pick your idea . 

Here’s the list of characters I’m thinking of using 

here's a list of all the female characters btw: 
Ajak
The Ancient One
Ayo
Laura Barton
Yelena Belova/Black Widow
Kate Bishop/Hawkeye
Peggy Carter/Captain Carter
Sharon Carter/Agent 13/The Power Broker
Dr. Helen Cho
Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
Antonia Dreykov/Taskmaster
Hope van Dyne/The Wasp
Janet van Dyne/The Wasp
Christine Everhart
Jane Foster
Frigga
Gamora
Agatha Harkness
Hela
Maria Hill
Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel
Katy
Cassie Lang
Darcy Lewis
Liz Toomes
Makkari
Mantis
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
MJ
Karli Morgenthau
Nakia
Nebula
Okoye
Dr. Christine Palmer
May Parker
Pepper Potts/Rescue
Maria Rambeau
Monica Rambeau
Ramonda
Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
Betty Ross
Sersi
Shuri
Lady Sif
Sprite
Ava Starr/Ghost
Sylvie
Thena
Valkyrie
Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk
Xu Xialing

Please comment below what you’d like tosee 

A few ideas I have: 

A fic set during Thor the Dark World where Jane desperately has to pee while in Asgard but she's too shy to use a chamber pot so she tries to hold it until she gets teleported back home.

Jennifer desperately has to pee during a really long court session and tries to hold on as the judge makes it clear he isn't going to call a recess.

May Parker(the version from the Holland Spider-Man films)desperately has to pee whilst she's in the middle of doing an intense surgery at the hospital.

I would love to see you do a story based on Yelena Belova and Natasha Romanoff being desperate for the bathroom during a mission after the events of Black Widow and way before Natasha’s death in Infinity War. 

Also I think doing a story based around Kate Bishop is just as interesting as Yelena and Natasha because they all fit as the type of characters who focuses too much on the mission than their overfilling bladders

41 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Perhaps Wanda creates an alternate universe where there are no bathrooms?

Along the lines of what I was thinking. My idea was since Wanda's hex made everyone act like a sitcom character, and froze anyone who wasn't needed for a given "scene", they constantly wet and mess themselves, since most sitcoms before the 80s didn't have bathrooms or references to bodily functions.

So I can imagine characters either having constant accidents or frequently being desperate.

1 hour ago, desperation_fan said:

Along the lines of what I was thinking. My idea was since Wanda's hex made everyone act like a sitcom character, and froze anyone who wasn't needed for a given "scene", they constantly wet and mess themselves, since most sitcoms before the 80s didn't have bathrooms or references to bodily functions.

So I can imagine characters either having constant accidents or frequently being desperate.

I like that as a good story idea

Edited by Roronoa Zoro
Forgot to type a response (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly there was a scenario already IN the movies that was perfect for it but it wasn't shown which I understood but was disappointed by.

In the Avengers (2012) Black Widow becomes cornered by Hulk and is clearly so terrified that she is trembling and nearly completely paralyzed with fear. Obviously it would have been nice to see a super hot female character do it, but, even from a writing standpoint it makes sense...if they had so chosen to go that direction.

I mean, how many people would do that (or worse) after coming face-to-face with their worst fear in real life?

Hawkeye spoilers but...

Spoiler

Since Yelena was dusted in the bathroom...

It made me wonder, what if victims of the snap had full bladders when they disappeared?

It also made me wonder, what if Thanos had a pee fetish and before he snapped away half the universe, he used the individual stones to make various women in the MCU get desperate and wet themselves. I may write that one myself lol