Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Movie theater wettings?

Guest cauallywet

I haven't had one or witnessed one but my ex and I used to intentionally hold during movies and play with each other.  I got her to leak once.  I kept begging her to stay and actually have an accident but she wasn't ready 

• 2 weeks later...

I had an accident at a theater when I went with some friends to see a movie in 2016 with some friends and had an accident.

My friends knew that I preferred to not use the toilet, but I also generally don't try to make a mess on public property unless I can clean it up right then and there. But I guess the combination of a large soda and my focus being on the movie led to me pissing on the seats right between two of my friends. I didn't have anything with me to clean it up with, so I unfortunately had to leave the mess there. I can't even remember what the movie was or whether it was good because for the rest of the day I just felt bad about making a mess and not cleaning it.

My friends thought my accident and embarrassment from it was funny, though.

20 minutes ago, ParadoxicEros said:

I had an accident at a theater when I went with some friends to see a movie in 2016 with some friends and had an accident.

My friends knew that I preferred to not use the toilet, but I also generally don't try to make a mess on public property unless I can clean it up right then and there. But I guess the combination of a large soda and my focus being on the movie led to me pissing on the seats right between two of my friends. I didn't have anything with me to clean it up with, so I unfortunately had to leave the mess there. I can't even remember what the movie was or whether it was good because for the rest of the day I just felt bad about making a mess and not cleaning it.

My friends thought my accident and embarrassment from it was funny, though.

How cute. May I ask how old u were?

1 minute ago, ParadoxicEros said:

I was 15 at the time, and had realized I was into omo and started openly wetting a few months prior to that.

Nice! I bet it would’ve been nice to see lol wish I was there😂  I bet ur friends may have enjoyed ur embarrassment but I’m sure u did not at the time. Probably enjoy it now tho😂 remember what you were wearing by an Chance??

2 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

I bet you're friends may have enjoyed you're embarrassment but I’m sure u did not at the time. Probably enjoy it now tho😂

I definitely had mixed feelings about it at the time, because I enjoyed the idea that my friends and a lot of people had probably seen me wetting, and liked that I had made my friends laugh about it, but also felt pretty bad about the mess I'd made.

I'm not much of a humiliation person, but I've enjoyed it more looking back because I've come to the conclusion that that probably wasn't the worst mess a movie theater janitor would have probably cleaned up that day.

4 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

remember what you were wearing by an Chance??

I can't say for sure (my memory with details isn't great), but it was probably some form of sweatpants in some color, or it would've been jeans. I didn't wear dark colored pants that much back then so it was probably pretty visible.

2 minutes ago, ParadoxicEros said:

I definitely had mixed feelings about it at the time, because I enjoyed the idea that my friends and a lot of people had probably seen me wetting, and liked that I had made my friends laugh about it, but also felt pretty bad about the mess I'd made.

I'm not much of a humiliation person, but I've enjoyed it more looking back because I've come to the conclusion that that probably wasn't the worst mess a movie theater janitor would have probably cleaned up that day.

I can't say for sure (my memory with details isn't great), but it was probably some form of sweatpants in some color, or it would've been jeans. I didn't wear dark colored pants that much back then so it was probably pretty visible.

Nice. I would have love to see this lol. Im glad you kinda enjoyed it and were not to embarrassed. 

Guest Despboy15

I forget when this was, but I went to a movie theater to watch a movie that was 3+ hours long. I was fidgeting around a lot but there was still 30 minutes left so I held it. When it finally ended, I ran to the bathroom which had an atrociously long line. I ended up peeing a little bit in my sweatpants before I got into the stall, and peeing more as I was trying to undo the drawstrings

As a little kid sure, plenty of times, that's not a nice thing to do for whoever has to clean it though.

I remember I wet my panties twice during one of the longer Harry Potters, I had to tie my jumper around my waist to hide the fact the back of my skirt got wet. I should have worn a nappy. I don't remember how old I was, 9 or 10 maybe.

2 hours ago, kittyearsamy said:

As a little kid sure, plenty of times, that's not a nice thing to do for whoever has to clean it though  

It’s not nice to purposely wet but if it’s a general accident it’s only that. Nothing you can do about it, it was an accident and accident happen sometimes. I would never wet on purpose at a place like a movie theater. That’s why I asked about general accidents.😂 

Edited by Alex62 (see edit history)

I’ve never had an actual accident in a movie theater but I have intentionally wet my pants in theaters multiple times.  It’s a huge rush!  I wait until the lights go down and I completely soak my pants.  I always wear light blue jeans or khakis so I know it’s going to be obvious whenever I make my exit.  Doing it in the beginning before the movie starts gives me two hours of planning on how I’m going to get out potentially without being noticed.

On 11/22/2021 at 9:57 PM, John_John said:

I witnessed a co-worker extremely desperate when we went as a group to watch 2012.  She risked missing some of the movie and went to the bathroom just in the nick of time (she said that she had leaked a little but managed to not embarrass herself. I so wanted to see her with wet pants)

Years ago at home just before video recorders (no tv pause facility) we were watching a family movie on tv, near the end my mom asked how long till the movie ends, she was sitting cross legged swaying her leg, I said dunno about 20 mins ? About 10 mins later she was wriggling in her seat and confessed she was desperate to wee and was trying to wait to see the end of the film, moments later she got out the chair and was pacing and curtsying while glancing at the tv watching the climax of the movie, I said to her to sit down and watch, she said standing was better for her as she was too desperate to sit, before the film ended she couldn’t wait any longer and excused herself saying she couldn’t wait a second more and left to go pee, 

3 minutes ago, holdit247 said:

I encouraged a few ex-GFs to drink 2 pints of water at home, drive the cinema, watch a film with a big drink, drive home and make love then measure. I witnessed some great desperation.  Longest was 6 hours from starting drinking the water to getting home and peeing in a measuring jug.  She was the most desperate I ever saw that particular GF.

Did any accidents ever result from this?

As a projectionist that worked 1.5years I have to report that I never saw wet pants. Sad. The only noteable event was a Drynites 8-15 laying at the top of the trashcan after the last movie.

Austrian moviegoers might have stronger bladders, or are more reasonable to go to the bathrooms on time. The only disgusting thing I had to do was washing away puke from a kid.

Not an accident since I was doing an intentional hold, but I wet myself a little bit on my seat and wet myself further once at the toilet.

On 12/5/2021 at 1:39 AM, Despboy15 said:

I forget when this was, but I went to a movie theater to watch a movie that was 3+ hours long. I was fidgeting around a lot but there was still 30 minutes left so I held it. When it finally ended, I ran to the bathroom which had an atrociously long line. I ended up peeing a little bit in my sweatpants before I got into the stall, and peeing more as I was trying to undo the drawstrings

Heh, I was wearing sweatpants too during the hold. Didn't have drawstrings though. Just rubber.

That day, I wore a green t-shirt with dark sweatpants. If you want to know my boxer too, they're green.

I came to the theater already needing to pee. Bought popcorn and extra large coke.

Didn't take long until the latter significantly worsened my desperation. My goal, however, was not to wet, just to have a little leak on my rush to the toilet.

Which happened just one hour into the thing.

The moment I felt warmth escaping, I grabbed and squeezed my penis. I didn't hold myself at all before then, merely squirming and crossing my legs.

I stood up and released my grip, walking gingerly downstairs and outside to the toilet.

The moment I entered the place, another leak escaped. Didn't help there was another guy there on the urinal.

I kept my composure and walked to the furthest urinal from him. Another leak before I could pull my penis out from the waistband.

Then I peed. A long, long pee that lasted for a minute or more. Clear pee thanks to me drinking too much. 

Then, I decided to be naughty. I decided to finish in my pants instead of in the urinal.

Once the stream died down to a small trickle, I tucked my penis back in, thinking it would immediately stop the moment the tip touched my boxer.

Bad mistake.

The stream didn't end. I stood there like an idiot for a few seconds as warmth trickled down my thighs, legs, and all the way to my feet. A couple droplets escaped down to the toilet floor.

Quickly, I pulled out the damn thing again. Still peeing, I aimed it back to the urinal.

My heart was racing at this point. I could feel a massive wet patch on the front of my sweatpants. And the guy beside me was still there.

I had to run. Or rather, walk swiftly.

I made my escape from the toilet, praying the dark color of my pants would mask the wetness.

In the end, I returned back to my seat, wishing it'd dry once the movie was over.

I had a couple accidents as a kid and I remember a friend wetting himself too (though on different occasions). I absolutely never wanted to miss out on the movie or, to a lesser extent, bother anyone else by getting up to pee so I always tried to hold it until the end of the movie which didn't always work out so well. The other thing was soda was a special treat and if I wasn't watched I'd load up on it without really connecting the big soda to having to pee really bad! One of the ones I remember well was when we went to see Jurassic Park. John Hammond may have spared no expense on the park but I guess could spare no time for a bathroom break and ended up wetting my pants. I still love that movie too and endlessly re-watched the VHS for years.

Now, I still *really* don't want to miss the movie and will try and wait until the end (and also get an aisle seat if I can so if I do get up I won't inconvenience anyone) but now I always get a bottle or two of water with my popcorn instead of a giant coke and that seems to help with getting to the final scene even if I might be squirming a bit by the credits! I remember being pretty much bursting by the end of Interstellar.