Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo Partners in Real Life?

I'm very lucky at the moment.  I've been involved in the past with someone with the same fetish, but when two people get together like that it can become all consuming as there is not enough balance.  I think that getting together through sexual interests temporarily hid that we actually had nothing much else in common.

Currently I'm dating a wonderful woman who has no specific interest in this but is very lively, let's say, loves an open bathroom door and at least finds pee (and more) amusing, plus she is interested in at least talking about pretty much anything.  This stops me fixating on fetish to the exclusion of other things.

I think that she is the perfect solution I have been seeking all these years.  As long as I can express myself about peeing and she's open about everything in the bathroom, I don't think I HAVE to have  specific omo related sex.  She's even keen for me to watch any videos that I like alongside. I think she was sent to me by divine intervention, actually!!

There IS more to life... 

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)
21 hours ago, Dunney said:

Keep your eyes and ears wide open. I've found people around your age to be much more open than older people. The door seems to start closing in the mid twenties.

I mean, that’s certainly true to some degree. A lot of people I’ve known are just generally open in the various things they do (though I can’t say I’ve known any people who openly admitted kinks)

Keep your eyes and ears wide open. I've found people around your age to be much more open than older people. The door seems to start closing in the mid twenties.

Well, maybe. I think people are very experimental in their late teens and early twenties, and anything can happen. After that, maybe they do develop a strict set of values and begin to close down. But never underestimate those who are over forty. Women who have had two or three children sometimes don't have the muscles they used to have down there, especially if they gain weight in middle age, and stress incontinence through sneezing, coughing or laughing becomes common. At first they think they are awful. Then they realize they are unlikely ever to get rid of it. Then they are annoyed because hubby keeps blowing the was in his shorts about 19 year old girls and never looks at the wife anymore. Find a lady like that, who knows you get stiff when she has one of her inescapable accidents, and you may have found yourself a magic MILF from heaven. That is what happened to me.