Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Share your snowpants/snowsuit peeing stories!

Here's my first accidental wetting in snowpants, which awakened my interest in wetting...

Whenever we had snow-days I would put a pair of nylon-lined, insulated ski bibs (long chest zipper & with shoulder straps), over two pairs of windpants. This was amazing as the pants and the silky bib lining swished together as I walked. The great thing was if the ski bibs got soaked from snow (Oregon snow is really wet, not powdery at all), I could take them off, leave the layered windpants on, throw the bibs in the drier, and be ready to go back out.

Well one day we went up to the mountains to do inner tube sledding. I had on the usual 2 pairs of windpants under ski bibs. When we got to the lodge we drank hot chocolate, and started hiking to the sledding hill. It wasn't far away, but we had a snowball fight first, then grabbed inner tubes and started sledding. Being young I lost track of time and started to get really cold. I wanted to head back to warm up, but my brothers wanted to keep sledding, which we did until I realized I had to go pee. There wasn't anywhere to go off and pee in private, so I decided to head back on my own, carrying my inner tube.

Even though it wasn't that late, the sun had already gone below the trees and I started getting pretty cold. I really had to go pee at this point, but was still about 10 minutes from the lodge. I then leaked a little and grabbed my crotch to try and stop it. This caused me to trip on the inner tube...I started peeing at this point and couldn't stop, even as I stood up, it began flowing down the front of my pants. I felt really embarrassed and was scared that someone would notice, but nobody was around. I began to cry as I was sure my brothers would tease me relentlessly for it. 

What surprised me though was how good it felt; warm and, when combined with the windpants, just felt really cozy. I got back to the lodge and put the inner tube away before running to a stall in the bathrooms. As I unzipped my jacket, and then the ski bibs, I realized you couldn't really tell I had wet my pants from the outside. The cotton lining in the two pairs of windpants, and the ski bib insulation had absorbed most of the pee. The outside of the pants were a little wet from the snow, but you couldn't tell I had wet myself. I patted everything with toilet paper to soak up as much pee as possible, before going to wash my hands. My socks were soaked, and my boots were wet, so I rung them out in the sink and put them under the hot air dryers. I stayed in there for about 30 minutes continually running the hot air dryers, looping back to the stalls just in case anyone noticed I was using them for so long. Eventually my boots and socks became just damp, but warm enough as long as I didn't go back outside.

I then went out into the lodge lobby and sat by the big fire, taking off my boots and further warming/drying out everything. I sat there until my parents and brothers came back saying they had been looking for me. It was late so we went to head back home; I got in the middle seat and spread out so my brothers went in the back. When we got home I waited for everyone else to go inside and hang up their clothes to dry out. I took off all my clothes and threw them in the washing machine right away before going to take a shower. My clothes got washed, my boots dried out, and most importantly nobody found out I had wet myself.

I got away with it! 

I never tried it at the mountains again, but that experience left such an impression that I began fantasizing about:

• wetting myself in snowpants/windpants,
  • wetting in front of classmates,
  • being forced to wet my pants with classmates (like a hostage situation),
  • going to a sleepover and someone putting my hand in warm water so I'd wet myself and be 'embarrassed',
  • going up to the mountains for the day and 'accidentally' wetting myself
Edited by chorlax123
typo (see edit history)

That is a great story. I always love the idea of snowsuit wetting but I have not done it myself. I do have a story where a (f)riend was desperate to pee while we were riding the ski lift to the top of the mountain. We got off the ski lift and got to the bottom. I asked her if she wanted to use the bathroom and she said no. Later that day on the drive back, she took off her snow pants and her pajama pants we still soaked. I asked if she peed herself and she said she did. This was a long time ago though

Snowgirl, my story has some distinct similarities to yours but my accident was a rarity. I've written about this before so apologies if anyone has read it already ... but it's still fun to relive it.

I was about 10 or 11 and on a skiing holiday. The snow was good and I loved skiing. I was on my own near the end of the day and didn't want to go back to the lodge before the lift operator called "last ride", even though I was starting to need the look fairly badly.

By the time the lift closed and I had skied back I was fairly bursting. The lodge had a downstairs bathroom so all I had to was take my skis and parka off and clomp my way into the bathroom with my ski boots still on.

I made it in and, as I shuffled nervously from foot to foot,  I tried to unzip the front of the one-piece ski suit I was wearing, the kind where the braces go over your shoulders. For sale me reason it didn't budge, my concentration snapped and I lost control. Per started pouring through my undies into my ski pants and downy legs into the ski boots. 

I was frozen, mortified by what was happening ... but quietly thrilled by how it felt, standing in front of the toilet but my stream blocked from reaching its intended destination. By the time my bladder had emptied my pants were soaked.

I never told my dad what happened and I must have put the pants in the drying room and worn them for the rest of the week. Somehow that was a better option than having anyone find out what happened.

And that was the accident that got my fetish started.

We don't have snowpants here, not enough snow, but I did have an incident in a waxed cotton motorcycle suit.  I'd been on a long ride, it was cold and knew I would need the loo as soon as I got home, but for some reason while riding I never feel the urge.  However as soon as I got off it was instantly 10/10, and as I heaved the heavy bike though the back gate and onto its stand I started peeing uncontrollably. Oh, what the heck, it doesn't show through my bike pants, I might as well finish off here rather than go dripping though the house.  I think that was the first time I had a genuine accident.

This story here was my only time peeing my snowpants.... Probably won’t be me last though!

It was quite the adventure but I actually just got some new ones that are insulated and ACTUALLY waterproof so I’m sure I’ll be misbehaving in those at some point before spring! I also got these super thick, cozy fleece insulated long underwear that would be a perfect base layer for soaking. I can’t wait!!

The first time I wet my snow pants was a true accident.  All us kids in the neighborhood loved to go sledding, coasting as see called it, all winter long.  We were lucky to have a large hill near us.  My parents made us wear snow pants, which I hated at the time, but this particular day I was so glad I had them on.  

We were having such a great time and even as I started to feel the need to pee I just ignored it.  I decided to start using a saucer type sled and it went really fast but I could not control it.  It made me laugh so much I ended up squirting some warm piss on a ride down.  

Once at the bottom of the hill I just sat there scared to move.  I looked down and to my relief here was no evidence of my wetting.  I decided to stay but two runs down I squirted again.  At that point I headed home since I did not want to get in trouble.

That thought has never left my mind.  Over the years I first started to have a fetish for snow pants and nylon pants.  Then my fetish for wetting.

It was in my early twenties, when I started skiing, that combining snow pants and wetting began.  To this day I try to wear snow pants or snowsuits as often as possible in the winter.  I never end up coming home dry underneath.  The feel of my warm piss on a cold day outside is great.  Doing it in public with no one knowing what I am doing is a great rush.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:17 PM, N4r4cs said:

I remember for a kind story from my childhood. I was about 15 and we were on a one week ski trip  in Austria. There was a girl from the other family who i skied with a lot.  She had a cute red one-piece old style nylon snowsuit with yellow stripes. One day before leaving the slopes we were in the line for waiting the ski lift to go down from the hill, when she mentioned she had to go really badly because she skipped the toilet after skiing. Finally we sat into a free ski lift together and Flora was sitting front of me.  The way from the top of the hill to the bottom was approx 20-25 minutes, when in the middle way she became so quiet, and then started to crying. I looked at her legs and some liquid was dribbling continuously into her boots, i realized she is peeing herself in the lift. When we got out i saw immediately her little very wet ass on the shiny nylon suit. Her crotch was wet to along her legs.  She said could not hold it anymore and accidentally let it in her nylon suit.  She was so cute as she was walking totally pissy and can hear the soggy swishy sound.  These kind of snowsuits was not yet completely waterproof like today.

How old was she? Was she older than you?

On 11/22/2021 at 4:11 AM, Snowpants said:

@chorlax123  Fantastic pictures.  Isn't it great to be so wet with no sign from the outside of your snowbibs!  Love the nylon layering underneath.

Are those Swiss Alps snowbibs?  I had a pair many years ago and I miss them very much.

Nah, it's some off-brand, but the same classic nylon interior/exterior, with polyester insulation. I've actually looked at that brand, but the adult style are usually just plain black, and the nylon is rougher.

I'm still looking for a good pair of shiny/smooth in a bright color like blue or red, something that might show the pee better in videos.

Here is another story:

I decided to take a day off and go skiing.  I could not find anyone else to join me so I went alone.  Thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get in some snow pants wetting with no one with me.

I started off with one large coffee in me and another to drink in the car.  I also took two bottles of water to stay hydrated for the two hour drive to the slopes.

The first hour was uneventful, just driving and listening to great music.  That is when I ran into a large traffic jam.  The traffic was crawling and my bladder started filling up.  I inched along for the next 30 minutes making no distance.  All the time my bladder filling more and more.  Eventually the traffic cleared but I was doubtful I could make it the rest of the way to the mountain.

As I drive it got harder and harder to sit still with my bladder aching for release.  I was so glad I decided to wear my snow pants to the mountain instead of changing when I got there.  The constant sound of the swishing nylon as I moved my legs in and out was getting me excited and that did help me hold on.

I saw the sign for the ski resort and being so relieved I accidentally let out a long squirt into my snow pants.  Boy did that feel great.  The warmth of the piss felt fantastic.  I was able to hold on with little effort until I got to the mountain but was able to not leak again.

I ended up having to park far from the lodge so I decided to grab all my equipment and carry it to the lodge before considering what to do about my wetting plans.  I struggled to gather up the skis, poles and such and leaked again into my snow pants.  I picked everything up and started the long walk to the lodge.  The combination of a bursting bladder and the equipment ended up being too much and I started to wet uncontrollably.  What a wonderful feeling walking through the parking lot, around others, and wetting the whole way.

After I dropped my equipment and was able to head to a men's room and look for possible damage.  To my happiness nothing was visable on the outside but I was wet all the way down past my knees on the inside.  What to do?  I zipped up, grabbed a water I packed, purchased my lift ticket and headed to the trails for a great day that would involve adding more piss to my already soaked snow pants.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 10:27 PM, X_cristatus said:

I just tried wetting my snow pants for the first time Monday! Being able to sneakily pee leak a little pee mid-ski-run or while shoveling snow sounds great. 

Not wanting to risk trialing it for the first time in front of other people, I decided to give it a go on a day I was already planning to do laundry. To make it a proper test, I wore only underwear under my snow pants. I've had these pants for ages -- they're actually a children's extra-large -- and they're not much to look at. They've basically baggy gray overalls with a slippery inner liner. 

I settled down on a deck chair outside and slowly started to let my bladderful if pee loose. The first gush warmed my crotch but nothing showed on the outside of the pants. The second leak showed as a few dark spots at my crotch. Once I let my pee flow freely, though, it quickly soaked through my seat and began spattering to the ground under my deck chair. I stood up and felt hot piss waterfall down my legs. If I was wearing ski boots, I'd be standing in twin lakes. 

By the end, my butt was soaked and dark gray. Smaller patches of dampness adorned the back of my thighs. I've attached pics of the snow pants and the underwear I wore beneath them.

It's pretty clear these won't hide an accident, so I probably won't be having any sneaky public pee fun in them this winter. But hey, maybe this is the excuse I need to pick up a nicer pair?

PXL_20211213_183646982.jpg

PXL_20211213_183127400.jpg

Looks good!;) How was to feel the wetness inside? This is an oldshool one snowsuit, those were not yet totally waterproof and could leak somewhere:)

On 12/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, X_cristatus said:

I just tried wetting my snow pants for the first time Monday! Being able to sneakily pee leak a little pee mid-ski-run or while shoveling snow sounds great. 

Not wanting to risk trialing it for the first time in front of other people, I decided to give it a go on a day I was already planning to do laundry. To make it a proper test, I wore only underwear under my snow pants. I've had these pants for ages -- they're actually a children's extra-large -- and they're not much to look at. They've basically baggy gray overalls with a slippery inner liner. 

I settled down on a deck chair outside and slowly started to let my bladderful if pee loose. The first gush warmed my crotch but nothing showed on the outside of the pants. The second leak showed as a few dark spots at my crotch. Once I let my pee flow freely, though, it quickly soaked through my seat and began spattering to the ground under my deck chair. I stood up and felt hot piss waterfall down my legs. If I was wearing ski boots, I'd be standing in twin lakes. 

By the end, my butt was soaked and dark gray. Smaller patches of dampness adorned the back of my thighs. I've attached pics of the snow pants and the underwear I wore beneath them.

It's pretty clear these won't hide an accident, so I probably won't be having any sneaky public pee fun in them this winter. But hey, maybe this is the excuse I need to pick up a nicer pair?

PXL_20211213_183646982.jpg

PXL_20211213_183127400.jpg

Tremendous wet patch, even though it wasn't what you were going for. You could always say you sat on a chair covered in snow ...

On 11/24/2021 at 1:45 PM, Snowpants said:

Here is another story:

I decided to take a day off and go skiing.  I could not find anyone else to join me so I went alone.  Thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get in some snow pants wetting with no one with me.

I started off with one large coffee in me and another to drink in the car.  I also took two bottles of water to stay hydrated for the two hour drive to the slopes.

The first hour was uneventful, just driving and listening to great music.  That is when I ran into a large traffic jam.  The traffic was crawling and my bladder started filling up.  I inched along for the next 30 minutes making no distance.  All the time my bladder filling more and more.  Eventually the traffic cleared but I was doubtful I could make it the rest of the way to the mountain.

As I drive it got harder and harder to sit still with my bladder aching for release.  I was so glad I decided to wear my snow pants to the mountain instead of changing when I got there.  The constant sound of the swishing nylon as I moved my legs in and out was getting me excited and that did help me hold on.

I saw the sign for the ski resort and being so relieved I accidentally let out a long squirt into my snow pants.  Boy did that feel great.  The warmth of the piss felt fantastic.  I was able to hold on with little effort until I got to the mountain but was able to not leak again.

I ended up having to park far from the lodge so I decided to grab all my equipment and carry it to the lodge before considering what to do about my wetting plans.  I struggled to gather up the skis, poles and such and leaked again into my snow pants.  I picked everything up and started the long walk to the lodge.  The combination of a bursting bladder and the equipment ended up being too much and I started to wet uncontrollably.  What a wonderful feeling walking through the parking lot, around others, and wetting the whole way.

After I dropped my equipment and was able to head to a men's room and look for possible damage.  To my happiness nothing was visable on the outside but I was wet all the way down past my knees on the inside.  What to do?  I zipped up, grabbed a water I packed, purchased my lift ticket and headed to the trails for a great day that would involve adding more piss to my already soaked snow pants.

That sounds fun! How do you keep it from getting cold, though? Wet legs in the winter are no fun!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Despboy15

I think I was either 13 or 14. My family rented a cabin in the woods near a skiing slope. After a long day on the slopes drinking coffee and hot cocoa, I had to pee really bad. We made it back to the cabin, but one of my sisters was faster and made it to our only bathroom. I went out into the woods and tried to pee behind a tree, but the amount of layers I had on made it impossible to pee. I had on my full body thermal underwear, bib overalls, and a heavy coat. I completely forgot I had the thermals on until I unzipped the overalls and found the gray fabric of them, which were now dark grey because I was spurting. I didn’t want to get naked in below freezing temps, so I just put everything back on and hoped that my sister would hurry up, but before I could do that I lost control and started peeing pull force.