Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Very sensitive but for the guys and sissy's here

What timing! I came very close just a little while ago today. I've been wearing a megamax for about 3 hours now and drinking coffee which makes me pee very often. I've wet three times in it so far. Anyway, a while ago I was on here reading some stories getting very very aroused by them. At that point I had gone once in my diaper. The stories made me very horny, like very! I began rubbing the bulge as I continued reading and before I knew it, I felt something flow out of my urethra with a very pleasurable sensation (not quite an orgasm) It definitely didn't feel like pee and I didn't have to go at that moment so I decided to investigate. I pulled the front of my diaper away from myself and noticed quite a bit of thick clear fluid on me and in the diaper where my urethra was. It felt pretty much like cum as it was nice and slippery but like I said, it was totally clear like water just thick. Usually my cum is a faint white. I assume it is pre-cum or something but either way it felt great and I really enjoyed it.