Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Is anyone able to have multiple orgasms?

I’ve been watching videos of people having multiple ruined orgasms, continuing to stimulate themselves after each one. Does anyone have advice on having multiple orgasms? Are you able to do it? Should they be “ruined” ones, or can you have multiple full ones?

In the past, the only way I was able to do it was to properly have one, full force, wait a minute or two, then go again.

I've only ever had maybe three or four tops as a guy — I have to be really really stimulated and tmi humping usually does the trick (it can make sex more difficult though so be careful if you try it).

My gf, on the other hand, has had two or more orgasms from me in a row but she's pretty much always satisfied with just the one. Anything past that is me wanting it to last longer 😆

Oh I've definitely came four or five times in a row by humping. Something I've heard a lot of is that men utilizing humping as their main form of masturbation can make it difficult to achieve orgasm in any other way. While I definitely believe these accounts, as excessive pressure can cause damage, I'd have to say I've never experienced a negative side effect to humping. And this is coming from a 24 year old guy who gets off by humping, usually 3 to 4 times a day. I can absolutely reach orgasm via hand, oral, anal, or vaginal sex. I guess I'm one of the few.

I think it depends partly on your anatomy, too. I know for women, right after climax things get very sensitive, to the point that further stimulation can be painful. My advice would be a vibe with a range of speed settings and exploring indirect stimulation (such as through the clitoral hood, or even on the labia).

I have done it, but I find that after the first or second one, I'm satisfied, and continuing past that doesn't hold much appeal for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I can do it but like someone's already mentioned, everything gets very sensitive after the first orgasm for us girls. Generally speaking I'll need to take a few minutes break after the first orgasm to let things calm down a bit before starting again, and by that point I've often lost the urge to masturbate anyway. So yeah, it's possible but I prefer slow gentle masturbation to one orgasm than hard and fast to multiple

• 2 weeks later...