Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The premise of this story is simple. The story will play out and you will be given three choices at the end. Each choice will relate to an emotion, and will effect how the story progresses...

2021-11-15_19-05-39.thumb.png.b6b11a03e71651058e2667ccdbf012fe.png

Chapter 1: A new school term

You are Josh: a senior student at Fillingham High School. Being the star striker for the school football team, you are allowed a few luxuries, but you are a hard-working, confident young man in the words of your form tutor. You also have a devilish side, partly fueled by your Omo fetish. You love to see a girl desperate to go to the toilet. As well as being the star striker, you are a perfect too, meaning, to your thrill, you can prevent student from using the toilet during certain times of the day. Unfortunately, you don't get to watch for any resulting desperation. Dreaming longingly to see how the girls you send away are managing back in class, you wish you knew how much they needed to pee. Up until now, it has just been a dream...

THWACK!

A door slams and a cute red-headed girl with bright blue eyes comes rushing out onto the corridor. She is clearly younger than you, maybe new to the school. Perhaps she doesn't know the way around. Her cheeks are flushed. Her legs slightly bowed. She looks around nervously. The more she studies the corridor, the more fidgety the flustered girl becomes. Could she be desperate for the toilet?

You casually approach the girl. Her cheeks darken, clearly at least slightly embarrassed. Her fidgeting stops. She needs to pee, badly. She must do, but she is painstakingly trying not to show it. Could you use that to your advantage? 

"Hi. I'm Josh, a prefect here. Can I help you?"

The girl takes a moment to compose herself. You have seen the signs. She needs the toilet quite badly. Putting on a brave face, she is able to hide it for now. 

She hesitates for a moment before replying.

"I'm new here. I've been looking for the girls toilets all morning but I cant seem to find any"

Your curiosity is definitely peaked. Your penis becomes hard and you change positions to hide that fact. You cant resists pressing the matter.

"Students don't usually go during lesson. How badly do you need to do?"

Hesitation again. Instinctively, you know that she is debating whether to admit her overwhelming need. She hasn't been for a wee all morning after all and students have been in for over 2 hours now. 

Luckily for you, the girl's pride wins.

"I guess I can wait" she relents, chewing her lip and subconsciously crossing her legs.

"Well in that case, let me show you an important are of the school.." you suggest.

Option 1: Take her to the library 🙂 (friendly)

Option 2: Take her back to class 🤴 (Studious)

Option 3: Take her to the bar 👹 (Devilish)

20211117_214717.thumb.png.02647fd6d2591dcbdde328d1ee9da97d.png

You decide to take a friendly approach towards the new girl who, although she looks stunningly beautiful trying to hide the fact that she needs a wee, doesn't deserve to be humiliated on her first day. You want her to keep holding just a little bit longer though. 

"Let me show you the library" you announce, leading the desperate girl away before she can change her mind.

You know the toilets in the library will be being cleaned for around an hour since it is usually quiet. You figure the cute girl in front of you can hold it that long then, hopefully after a bit of light desperate, she can use the toilet. Or can she?

You enter the old-looking library. Many of the books are tattered and worn but the library has a rustic charm about it. Approaching the oak table at the back of the library, the librarian, Mr Phillips, shouts you over.

"Josh. It looks like your friend there might need..."

You can see where this is going. You interrupt before the red-headed girl behind you hears.

"Don't worry sir. The toilets are probably being cleaned right now. Besides, she said she doesn't need to go too badly anyway" 

You lead the girl to the table and begin chatting animatedly. Her name is Jess. You learn that she loves reading and, although isn't your strong suit, you do find attractive. You tell her about last season on the football team. How you lead Fillingham high to the cup final. She seem impressed; impressed but undoubtedly nervous that she still hasn't used the toilet.

Impressively, she hides it incredibly well for about 20 minutes. Only then does her resolve fade. She starts jiggling her leg, gripping her thighs lightly and anxiously looking around. Her pretty face has taken on a pink tinge once again. And finally, she is forced to say something...

"I need to pee really badly now. Do you know if there are any toilets here?"

You check your watch. 10:30. The toilet will probably be closed for another half an hour. Have you misjudged how much this stricken girl need to pee? Would she actually be able to hold it for another half an hour?

"Hey Josh, my bladder is killing me here..." Jess repeats.

You realize you've not replied to her...

Option 1: Ask the cleaners if Jess can use the toilet 🤴 (heroic)

Option 2: Explain the toilet are closed until 11:00 for cleaning 🙄 (sympathetic)

Option 3: Tell her where the toilets are so she can find them closed 😈 (devious)

20211117_214717.thumb.png.205d213d4fd3a219e932fb6ae5c6ff51.png

You decide it would be cruel to make this desperate girl wait any longer. She has clearly been uncomfortable for quite some time but, resolutely, she has tried to hide it. Until now. Until now when her bladder must be hurting just a little too much. 

"The toilets will be closed for cleaning but why don't we ask if it's an emergency?" You ask, wanting the sweet, innocent girl to tell you how much she needs to go one more time. 

"Oh yes please, I'm really am bursting, sorry."

Jess shifts her weight from foot to foot, following you, partly relieved to be so close to being able to wee, but also strenuously making sure she doesn't wee before that moment. 

Closing in on the toilets, you notice a big pool of water pooling around the outside of the girl's bathroom. To your astonishment, you begin to wonder if Jess might have to wait it out even longer. Guiltily, your cock pricks in excitement. How much more can her bladder endure?

Jess remains silent. Tension has built again on her face; her brows are furrowed intently; her hands now fanning her pussy as if it were on fire. All the while, she continues to hop from foot to foot. It's almost too much - a sight to behold. You wish you could snap a picture but Jess is obviously waiting for you to help.

A janitor appears from the toilet, swearing like a sailor. He doesn't notice you but stops in his tracks, jumping in fright, and apologises profusely upon spotting you. You are the star striker of the school team after all; a highly influential student. 

You wave off his concerns.

"Any chance my friend could use the bathroom? She really needs to go" you ask.

"I'm afraid there's been a major leak in one of the pipes, Josh. Can't let anyone in there"

He looks at Jess, who looks like she is about to burst into tears. She turns away and grabs her crotch. A tell-tale sign that she must be close to leaking in her panties. 

"But I suppose you could use the boys bathroom if you need to go that bad" the janitor adds.

Jess's face goes bright pink now. Embarrassment combined with the effort of holding has Jess blushing like a beetroot. She is struggling, struggling to hold her full bladder, struggling to maintain her composure, and struggling to reach a decision. 

"I'm not... I mean... maybe..." she stammers.

You move in towards the girl and put your arm around her protectively. With her had still on her crotch, she buries her head in your chest. 

She let's out a weak groan. "I don't want to wee my pants" she whispers. 

Your cock is as hard as a rock. You know this girl is in a lot of discomfort, but she looks so damn sexy squirming around desperately.

You wonder what the best course of action is.

Option 1: Encourage Jess to use the boys room ☺ (Supportive)

Option 2: Invite Jess to use the toilet in your dorm 😏 (Intimate)

Option 3: Tell Jess you will show her to another bathroom bu t only after she joins you for a drink 😈 (Cruel)

Edited by LilyBgirl (see edit history)