Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Mishaps at South Providence Academy (working title)

??? is an eighteen-year-old senior at South Providence Academy, a private and prestigious all-boys high school. He has jet black hair with sweeping bangs, pale ivory skin, and slate-gray eyes. Tall, handsome, and stylish, ??? has a number of admirers around the school, but none dare to approach him due to his standoffish demeanor. ??? is quiet, reserved, and stoic, hardly speaking unless spoken to and focusing wholly on his studies. He’s intelligent and respectful, elegant and dignified, but not very social, with only a few close friends. However, despite his seemingly cold exterior, ??? is actually deeply kind and compassionate, always willing to lend a hand, even to a fault. He can sometimes ignore his own wants and needs in favor of taking care of someone else’s.

1157949271_boy1.thumb.jpg.4fc1140794b7ae853bec11a35edec90c.jpg

581678353_boy2.thumb.jpg.dfb267a996b83b0fe30430de39022ef3.jpg

436236582_boy3.thumb.jpg.90d4f8f6f9e8566fd27bab860b20ac36.jpg

Credit: CHu~ on Pixiv.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/6531999

1713388352_schooluniform(2).jpg.6367eb31971561a6c571d04af4950e2e.jpg

What is ???'s name?

1. Miles
  2. Prince
  3. River
  4. Chase
  5. Emil

I'm always super indecisive about my characters' names, so I decided to let the audience choose so I don't have to! 😆

Note: There could very well be more characters added in the future!

DAY: Monday

TIME: 8:00 AM

BLADDER: 24%

Miles parked his car, stepped outside into the cool morning air, and paused as he caught sight of himself in the rearview mirror. He made one final attempt to tame his untameable hair, then heaved a sigh and shut the car door.

Mondays. Mondays were not his favorite.

Adjusting his backpack strap over his shoulder, Miles rubbed his eyes and joined the throng of students heading inside the school. He'd already had a cup of coffee before leaving home, but it hadn't done much to ward off the Monday-morning drowsy haze. He knew he really shouldn't have another--not only would all that caffeine make him jittery, but his classes were long and coffee ran him to the bathroom quite quickly--but he was tired enough that he was seriously considering it.

Perhaps eating breakfast would be enough to wake him up.

He entered the cafeteria, stifling a yawn and grabbing a tray. His gray eyes swept over the food and drink options. There was always far too much to choose from...

What should Miles have to drink with his breakfast?

1. Milk

2. Orange Juice

3. Coffee

4. Energy Drink

5. Cranberry Juice

6. Tea

☆ Bonus! If there's a tie (i.e. three votes for coffee and three votes for orange juice), Miles will choose more than one drink!

I'm not sure what's ç̶̖̹̘̟̭̰̠̭͍̠̹͕͒͜r̴͖͕̽͛̊̀̐͝a̶͙̳̦̣̖̻͖͂̇̇͆̓̐̕͝ͅn̴̖̮͙͙̯͓̩̘̗͖̲̪̄̀͗͐͊̅̀ͅḇ̵̡̜̱̹͐͜ę̸͍̪̫͍̩̟̰̌͐̏r̶̰̲̟͎̥̪̫͈̲̞͙͚̰̱̺̰͌͛r̴̡̫͙̤̞̘̖̳͕͙͈̦͎̤̻̰̀̂ẙ̷̢̛̻͈͓̫̖͇̭̥͙̲͙͎̜̣̓̋̃̽̑͛͋͆̑̕͘͘, but I like the name. So I vote for 5.

Edited by GermanShepherd (see edit history)

There were indeed too many choices, and it was his indecisiveness that led Miles to grabbing both a cup of freshly-brewed coffee and a tall bottle of orange juice. The cafeteria was serving pancakes today, which certainly made his dreary Monday morning a lot less dreary, and in the end he was glad he chose to have another cup of joe; it cleared that drowsy fog from his mind. Which was good, because he knew he'd be having a pop quiz first thing today.

COFFEE: +250 mL!

+ Diuretic Effect! (+50% faster filling for 3 hours!)

ORANGE JUICE: +355 mL!

Miles stretched as he finished his breakfast, fixed his tie, and picked up his tray. He glanced thoughtfully back at the drink counter as he tossed his trash, and decided to grab a bottle of cranberry juice to take with him to class. Really, he preferred apple, or cran-apple juice, but they seemed to be out. This would do.

CRANBERRY JUICE: +355 mL!

+ Special Effect! (+25% faster filling for 3 hours!)

Miles glanced towards the restrooms as he made his way out of the cafeteria, but decided against popping in. He didn't want to be late for class, especially with the quiz and all, and he didn't even really feel a need to go, anyway. He knew he'd definitely need to go before second period, though, with all the coffee and juice in his system. He just hoped he wouldn't have to ask during class and miss part of the lesson.

As he made his way towards his first period, juice in hand, Miles suddenly spotted a familiar face, attempting to stuff a way-too-full backpack into a way-too-cluttered locker. Miles smiled, and lifted a hand to wave.

Who has Miles just run into?

1. The cute jock! Captain of the football team and very popular.

2. The shy nerd! Straight-A student but soft-spoken and bashful.

3. The class rep! Charismatic and a natural-born leader.

4. The troublemaker! Bit of a delinquent and a rebel, but kind at heart.

5. The rich kid! Rather spoiled and pretentious, but sweet and generous.