Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Mishaps at South Providence Academy (working title)

DAY: Monday

TIME: 8:27 AM

BLADDER: 30%

+75% faster filling from the following effects:

Coffee (Diuretic 50%)

Cranberry Juice (Special 25%) 

FLUID INTAKE: 960 mL

CHOICE: The cute jock

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A football helmet clattered to the floor, confirming who it was before the boy even turned his head. Kyle Sullivan, the school's quarterback and possibly the most popular boy in the academy. Sandy blond hair and blue eyes popped into Miles' view behind the backpack he was trying to shove into his locker, and his face broke into a bright grin. "Hey, Miles!" He raised his hand to wave, and papers poured out of his backpack onto the floor.

1364845403_jockboy.jpg.1cb32756978fe5565bda4618336fbf6a.jpg

Miles rolled his eyes fondly and pushed through the crowd in the hall, making his way over to his friend and dropping to his knees. He began helping the jock gather his papers off of the floor.

"I would tell you to clean out your locker, but I don't know why you would listen this time if you didn't listen the first twenty times."

Kyle's elbow jabbed into Miles' ribs. "Give me a break, dude, I'm in a rush. I just got here and I really gotta pee."

Miles smirked slightly, hiding it behind the folder he'd just picked up. "Forgot to go at home?"

"Maybe..."

Miles shook his head. Kyle's forgetfulness was as cute as it was annoying, admittedly.

He shook back his sleeve to check his watch, frowning at the time. "You're not going to have time to go, class is just about to start."

"Then I'll just have to--"

"Roberts is going to have a fit if you're late again," Miles warned, cutting him off. Mr. Roberts was, of course, their first period teacher. "That'll be your third tardy in a row."

Kyle gave an over-exaggerated groan with all the drama of a thirteen year old girl, eyes rolling to face the ceiling. "But I had coffee."

"Yes, and I had two cups of coffee, and I'm fine."

"Yeah, that's because you have a bladder the size of Egypt, Miles."

"It's also because I went to the bathroom before I left home, unlike you."

Miles tilted his head, studying his classmate as he helped him shove the remainder of his things into his locker and force it closed. Kyle was pouting now, his big, sky-blue eyes wide and beseeching. It made Miles want to take pity on him. But was there anything he could do?

What should Miles do?

1. Tell Kyle to go anyways, even though Kyle will be late to class.

2. Offer to cover for Kyle with Mr. Roberts so Kyle can go to the bathroom.

3. Take Kyle with him to class, and tell Kyle to ask Mr. Roberts if he can go first thing.

4. Take Kyle with him to class. Kyle can hold it.

5. Go with Kyle to the bathroom; that way, they'll both be late, so Kyle might look less bad.

Edited by AngelStars (see edit history)