Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo while having sex?

So my girlfriend and I attempted this last night. It was quite exhilarating. I understood the issue within peeing while being erected, so I just held my pee all day. I was leaking for about 45 min before we started. Once she got on top and dropped down though my bladder just gave up. It was fun. We’re going to try some role playing with this incorporated. 

I peed in my wife a couple of times years ago. It was actually her idea, which baffles me to this day because I've never seen any indication that she sexualizes pee at all. Maybe she just thought it would feel good to be filled like that and there was no mental arousal coming from the fact that it was pee. Anyway we both liked it a lot, but when I asked about doing it again she said the second time we did it, her vagina was kind of irritated or itchy for several days afterward. I had been peeing clear as air for several hours before hand because I wanted to be over prepared rather than risk being under prepared. Anybody know what happened? She's convinced that's just what happens when you pee in there because it wasn't really made to be peed in so it's been off the table for years now.

On 11/19/2021 at 4:20 AM, trienergy said:

So my girlfriend and I attempted this last night. It was quite exhilarating. I understood the issue within peeing while being erected, so I just held my pee all day. I was leaking for about 45 min before we started. Once she got on top and dropped down though my bladder just gave up. It was fun. We’re going to try some role playing with this incorporated. 

Excited for you, hope you both have tons of fun!

On 11/25/2021 at 2:14 PM, peepantsrunner said:

I peed in my wife a couple of times years ago. It was actually her idea, which baffles me to this day because I've never seen any indication that she sexualizes pee at all. Maybe she just thought it would feel good to be filled like that and there was no mental arousal coming from the fact that it was pee. Anyway we both liked it a lot, but when I asked about doing it again she said the second time we did it, her vagina was kind of irritated or itchy for several days afterward. I had been peeing clear as air for several hours before hand because I wanted to be over prepared rather than risk being under prepared. Anybody know what happened? She's convinced that's just what happens when you pee in there because it wasn't really made to be peed in so it's been off the table for years now.

I'm not sure if that's normal, but i have had weird feelings in my male anatomy for no reason a few times and I bet everyone has and I am still alive so...

I do know that omorashi stuff can be risky tho

On 11/25/2021 at 6:14 AM, peepantsrunner said:

The vagina has a pretty sensitive balance, so it can be irritated or thrown off pretty easily. Usually urine is pretty basic in terms of pH level, while the vagina is slightly acidic, so I wonder if that could be the cause? Certain foods and drinks will change the pH of your urine, too, so that may have played a role. Alternatively, it is also possible something else threw it off (like if she uses douches, got some soap in there, just got off her period, changed laundry detergent, took a bubble bath, honestly it doesn't take much) and she just assumed it was the urine due to the timing. I think it's smart that you made sure to try to reduce bacteria and similar by being sure to pee clear though.

As for OP, I'd recommend your girlfriend makes extra sure to pee right after sex when you do this, just to help further reduce risk of a UTI. It's actually recommended that women pee after sex every time, just to be sure. I don't think UTIs are super likely, but they're really not fun, so better to take an easy precaution than get sick with one. 🙂