Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

If you were in a mortal threatening situation would you even realize when you peeing yourself?

I think in some cases you would notice like if you were held up at gunpoint. If you were running away or fighting maybe you wouldnt notice until you were safe. Im sure I have read about victims of robberies who have said they remember pissing themselves and hoping no one would notice or think they are a coward.

I shit myself when I for the first time jumped out of the plane on a parachute. I did not feel it when it happened. At that time all my concentricity was turn on my parachute- if opening came at right time and way.

I found it after my parachute was open and I had been little bit calmer.

One week ago, at night, a drunk guy attempted to rob me. 

It wasn't a "mortal threatening" but I pissed my pants in fear. 

I clearly felt two spurts of pee and I thought: dear god, I'm pissing my pants. I was not ashamed, but only shocked. 

Then, luckily, I fled and I remembered that my briefs were soaked only when I arrived home.

On 11/24/2021 at 2:26 PM, John said:

If you like fear wetting and don't mind anime, Gobling Slayer has a great fear wetting scene in the beginning 

That was awesome, I'm going to have to watch the anime now.

On 11/14/2021 at 12:26 PM, Lukhas said:

I shit myself when I for the first time jumped out of the plane on a parachute. I did not feel it when it happened. At that time all my concentricity was turn on my parachute- if opening came at right time and way.

I found it after my parachute was open and I had been little bit calmer.

That sounds crazy! Might have been a bad time for you, but that sort of involuntary accident is a big kink for me. I don't know how I'd react 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:25 AM, SilverSnake said:

That was awesome, I'm going to have to watch the anime now.

That sounds crazy! Might have been a bad time for you, but that sort of involuntary accident is a big kink for me. I don't know how I'd react 

I was not alone. At that jump yes, but before me and after me it were cases when someone shit or peed yourself at same situation.