Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I decided to write a story with more than one dimensional characters, and using the ABC choice format. The story is loosely based in Elvedal, which is a world I'm creating for my pen&paper RPG I'm working on. This world is inhabited by four races, each one of them is connected to a certain element, because in the creation myth they were actually created from them: humans - air, elves - fire, dwarves - stone, and trolls - water. And while the names of the races might sound familiar, they definitely aren't what you'd expect. This story is happening on one of the islands on the volcanic archipelago in the southern see, and while on continent usage of magic is perfectly fine, on this archipelago it's strictly forbidden, and the only allowed way of using magic are runes. I'll get into the reason why later in the story.

There's no such thing as mana in this world. Using magic is draining your physical energy, making you exhausted (yes, that means mages are doing cardio exercise instead of having their noses in the books), and using it too much will make you pass out from exhaustion.

Prologue (Warnings: physical abuse, fear wetting, prison)

-Fucking… let go of me! I already told you it's not mine! - A noise of shouting girl rang through the dark halls of Venefica.

-Ha! Would you look at that… another innocent one. - Elvish girl said, as her long ears perked up. She stood up from her straw bed, and walked over to iron bars, which made the cell door. She was very skinny, but quite muscular. Her skin had a very characteristic for elves color of a dark ash. Her black waist lengthed hair was tied in a half ponytail, showing her eyes, with a color as a freshly gathered embers. She was dressed in dark blue, coarse linen tunic reaching almost to her knees, tied around the waist by a thin rope.

-I stole it! It's not mine! I told you! I'm a thief! Fucking hell! Brand a nail in my hands, cut a V in my cheek, juts LET ME GO!!! - Shouting continued, stopped only by the sound of a slap, that echoed through the halls.

-Shut up witch! Ptfu!

-I will CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT!!!

-She's a feisty one! Let her go, let's see what she… - Mocking guard was interrupted by a swift uppercut, knocking his helmet to the ground. Elf girl could finally see the fuss. She saw a rolling helmet quickly followed by a fumbling guard in full armor.

-Rheno! Wake up! You gotta see this! - Elf girl said excitedly to a dwarf from the next cell.

-Picking a fight on the first day… I don't know how you people are still alive. - A tired voice answered. As from behind the corned jumped a human girl of a fine build with brown shoulder length hair, dressed in green tunic, swiftly dodging guard's punch, and kicking another one behind her, knocking off another helmet.

-She's a human! - Said excited elf.

-She's a deadman. - Answered tired dwarf, still lying in his straw bed. Human girl landed another swift kick into a guard's chest, witch this time bounced off his armor, knocking her off balance, and giving the guard an opportunity to land a solid punch in her face, knocking her to the ground.

-Told you… - Dwarf said, as human girl was laying on the cold ground getting kicked by three guards. After a while they stopped and one of them bended over her, and lifted her by her hair.

-Not so feisty now, are you? Maybe I should cut your tongue out, huh? - Guard spoke to her quietly, reaching for his bronze knife, and putting it to her face.

-No, please… I'm sorry – She answered with trembling voice, to witch she received another spit in the face.

-Fucking witch… I'll teach you respect. Give me the lamp! - Another guard approached with iron oil lamp, and he stuck his bronze knife into the flame.

-So you wanted a brand… unfortunately we don't have a nail on hand, but... I'm sure this will teach you some respect. - He said taking the knife out of the flame and bringing the red hot blade so close to her face, she could feel the heat.

-Hold her! - He said as the other two guards grabbed her.

-Now… let's warm up those legs. You'll think twice before kicking again! - He continued, as he started sliding the red hot knife down her body.

-No, no, no, please, PLEASE! - She begged as the guard continued to slide the blade down her body. He just got under her tunic, when a quiet pst, pst, pssssst, followed by a soft hiss, as she peed herself in fear extinguishing the blade.

-Oh for the high eagle! Let's throw her into cell… - He said wiping the knife in her tunic, and approaching the elf girl's cell. Elf girl backed up against the wall, and guards opened the cell, and tossed the girl in.

-Long ears! You have a new friend. Hope you don't mind the smell… - Guard said, closing the cell door, and all three guards left, picking their helmets along the way.

-You can fight, I'll give you that… are you ok? - Asked elf girl, as soon as she saw guards disappearing behind the corner.

-I'll live – She answered in small voice, standing up. Her face went red as she saw a wet patch on her tunic, and realized what happened.

-What's your name? - Elf girl asked, but she received no answer.

-Tell you what… I'll help you with... that. If you tell me your name. - Elf continued.

-Kirja... Kirja Elvehaugen, daughter of Luske* – She answered quietly.

-You're from the continent? Big city girl! I'm Tissa Cinis. So… what did you do?

-What?

-What did you do, that got you thrown in here?

-Umm... if you don't mind I'd rather chat after this is delt with... or preferably not at all. - Kirja said pointing at her wet patch.

-Right! If you don't mind… I didn't have my morning piss yet. - Kirja nodded, and Tissa lowered her panties, and squated in the corner over a weird hole in the floor.

-So… what did you do? - Tissa asked as she started peeing into the hole.

-Ugh! Fine... I stole some kind of magic liquid. Those things sell for a lot... guards found it on me, didn't even ask, just threw me in here.

-”Some kind of magic liquid”... you really are not a witch, are you? Interesting… - Tissa said with a grin, as she stood up, and pulled her panties up.

-Not really that interesting… can we deal with this now?

-You know how to use runes, right?

-Yeah, I'm not an idiot… you just touch them in the right spot, and like… focus on it.

-And it's exhausting, isn't it? Everything in this cell is a rune. That's their way of preventing us from using magic… by making us use magic. Anyway… above the outhouse hole there's a rune on the wall. It's… basically it gets rid of waste in there…

Kirja:

Stamina 30%

Bladder ?

Tissa:

Stamina 80%

Bladder 0%

A - Tissa tells Kirja to throw her clothes into the hole with her pee, and activate the rune to get rid of the pee.

B - Tissa tells Kirja to activate the rune to „flush” her pee, then she cleans Kirja's clothes herself.

C - Tissa wants to assert domination in the cell, by making Kirja stay in her peed clothes.

D - Kirja still needs to pee, and Tissa makes fun of her, and make her pee herself again.

*-On the continent you introduce yourself by saying the name given by your father, followed by the place of birth, and your god patron. Introducing yourself that way is a sigh of good will, if you skip a part of it, it's a sign of having hidden intentions, and possibly trouble with the law.

Edited by Shaira (see edit history)

Definite D! Here's the next part. Just a quick mention: "eagless" is not a mistake. "female eagle" just didn't sound right. Why eagle? All the gods are represented as humanoids with animalistic traits. Vannorn is the goddess of justice, and is represented as a woman in a hooded cloak made out of eagle feathers, with a beak as a finial of the hood. She's not "head goddess", there's no hierarchy within gods (well, there is technically Skjold, who created the universe including gods, but he's absent), but her name is often used in a similar way to "oh god!" in our culture.

Chapter 1 (Warnings: physical abuse, prison, choking, staying in peed clothes)

-So here is what's gonna happen. You're gonna be using this rune for me... and maybe some other ones as well. - Continued Tissa, as surprised look painted over Kirja's face. Elf seemed nice before, and for her it looked like a sudden change of narrative, but it really wasn't. She was planning it all along. She wasn't being nice, she was interrogating her, probing for weaknesses. Kirja was weak, but she knew she had to resist. She saw this in prisons she was in before.

-No! You don't scare me. Clean up your own piss! - She protested.

-You really are a feisty one! - Tissa was visibly excited, her eyes glowed, like bellowed embers, as she approached Kirja, and looked down on her. Her height by itself was quite intimidating, as Kirja's head was at her breast height.

-You showed your colors with the guards. I actually admire it. It was a show of almost… elvish ferocity. - Tissa continued, as she walked behind, and around Kirja. Human constantly kept her in her eyesight, prepared to counter potential attack.

-You do know, that you'd have a fair chance in a fight with me... maybe even win, but... - Tissa stopped, turned around, and walked towards her straw mattress.

-But here's a thing… - Tissa sat on her mattress, and pulled her legs onto it as well. She lifted her right hand, as if she wanted to grab an apple from the tree.

-I don't need to fight you. - She squeezed her hand into a fist, and Kirja felt like something got stuck in her throat, she tried to catch a breath, but it was like there was no air around to breathe.

-I know trolls can hold their breath for couple of hours. Do you want to find out if you have some troll blood in you? - Kirja fell to her knees desperately gasping for air, as Tissa giggled sadistically.

-I think you might… you're already turning a bit blue. Shall I stop? Will you behave now? - Kirja nodded frantically, as her vision got blurry, and she knew she's gonna loose consciousness soon. Tissa relaxed her hand, and Kirja loudly gasped for air, and collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily, but finally actually breathing.

-Now, if you enjoy the feeling of breathing, you're gonna be my bitch, and you're gonna be doing exactly what I say. Is that clear, or are you too hazy to process basic information?

-It's… clear – Kirja coughed up between breaths.

-Good. Now crawl your pissy little ass over here, and kiss my feet. - Tissa said, giggling quietly, as Kirja got to her hands and knees, shuffled towards her, and started to kiss her dirty feet.

-That's enough. Now look at me and tell me what you are – Tissa said, grabbing Kirja by her hair, and forcing her to look her in the eyes.

-I'm… your bitch.

-Yes, you are. - She said as if to a child. - Now go and use that rune! - She continued in a mean tone, tossing human girl on the floor, towards the hole. Kirja got up, approached the hole, and looked down at the pee in it.

-Umm... do you mind if… if I use it first? - She asked quietly. The guard didn't make her fully loose control, she still felt a bit of a pressure in her bladder. Not enough to feel desperate, but enough to feel a bit uncomfortable.

-Oh great eagless! You still need to piss? This is just brilliant… - Tissa laughed.

-Sure! Go ahead. - She said as she stopped laughing. Kirja lowered her panties, and squatted over the hole, but she only managed to release a small trickle, before Tissa stopped her.

-You know what? STOP! I changed my mind. - Kirja stopped the flow, and looked at the elf with a mixture of shock, and desperation. - You heard me. Pull those panties back up. - Kirja stood up, and pulled her panties up, but teasing her with release made her quite desperate. Tissa walked to the door and picked up a wooden cup from the tray next to the door. She raised it to one of the bricks above the tray, touched it, and the water started slowly pouring from it, and into the cup. The sound of the water filling a cup made Kirja wince, and cross her legs, as her teased bladder was fighting for release. Tissa filled the cup, and approached squirming Kirja with it.

-Drink

-I-I'm not thirsty.

-I wasn't asking. - Tissa said in a matter of fact voice, handing Kirja the cup. She took the cup, looked inside, and had a small sip. The water was nice, and refreshing, especially for a prison, but it wasn't doing any good for her bladder.

-I said drink, not pray over it! - Barked Tissa, and Kirja downed the whole cup, which really didn't help her bladder. Instead it caused a sharp sting, causing her to moan quietly, as her hand rushed between her crossed legs, to prevent the pee from escaping.

-Good girl. - Tissa giggled and patted Kirja on her head. She was definitely not expecting it, and the shock from initial pat caused her bladder to release a short spout of pee, that soaked into her panties. Tissa laughed, and said:

-Great eagless! You look so ridiculous right now. Are you gonna piss yourself… again? - Tissa laughed again.

-Only this time… no one is threatening you. You're just gonna piss yourself like a toddler! Even better! You'll piss yourself… right… in front... of... a... toilet. - Tissa teased, her ears perked up, and she started laughing hard. Kirja looked down, and her face went bright red. Tissa gathered herself after laughing for a while, and continued.

-You are too much fun pinky! Say, how long do you think you can hold it? 'Cause looking at you, I'd say you're loosing it already.

-I really need to go. Can you please, let me pee already? - Kirja said in small voice, squirming.

-Before I do... I asked you to do something. TWICE actually. From now on... - Tissa leaned in and started whispering into Kirja's ear.

-...I have a new rule for you. Every time I have to repeat myself… you're gonna get punished. - Tissa giggled quietly, as she moved her hand up Kirja's thigh, onto her stomach, and she pressed hard on her bladder, squeezing some pee out of it. Kirja dropped her cup, and held herself with both hands, but it was not enough. A long dribble of pee escaped her bladder, soaking her panties, and tunic, and running through her fingers, and down her legs. Tissa released her bladder, and laughed again.

-Oops! Someone had a bit of an accident. - She giggled again, watching a sizable wet spot on squirming girl's tunic. - If you make me repeat myself again I'm gonna slam your head into that hole. - Tissa said, and Kirja without hesitation put her finger on a circle carved into a brick above the hole. The pee inside the hole started disappearing as if it was draining through a small hole, but at the same time Kirja felt her stamina getting drained, and as she got more exhausted, the harder it was for her to hold her pee, and the harder it was for her to hold her pee, the harder it was to focus on the rune. When finally all the pee disappeared, she let go of the rune, and took a step back. She felt dizzy, and fumbled, falling on the floor. The shock from the fall caused her to leak again, saturating the material of her panties, and the back of her tunic as well. Her vision was getting blurry, she didn't even realized that Tissa picked up the cup, and filled it with water again.

-Drink. You'll feel better. - Tissa's voice echoed in her head. She was so tired, exhausted, she barely managed to squeeze out some words, grasping on the edge of her consciousness.

-No water… I... really… need to... - She was so exhausted, she couldn't focus on holding her bladder, while speaking. The back of her tunic soaked more, and more with each spout, escaping her bladder, with each word she mumbled.

-Fine! Drink it, and you can pee. I'll help you. - Tissa squatted next to the girl, with a cup in her hand, and grabbed Kirja by her jaw, forcing the water into her mouth.

-Now you can piss. - Tissa stood up, walked towards her straw mattress, and sat on it, watching Kirja gathering her strength, standing up, bracing herself on the wall, and shuffling back to the bathroom hole. She leaned against the wall, held herself for a while, then she started sliding her panties down.

-I didn't say you can take them off. I said you can piss, but if you don't want to do it through your clothes… beg me. - Kirja fell to her knees right next to the hole.

-P-p-please… let me... - She barely managed to mumble these couple of words, but at this point she was so exhausted, speaking was too much of an effort for her, and her bladder gave up, releasing a torrent of pee into her panties, forming a sizable puddle underneath her. She only heard Tissa's laughter, as she lost consciousness, and fell asleep in her puddle.

Kirja:

Stamina ?

Bladder 40%

Tissa:

Stamina 100%

Bladder 60%

Stats above are for the morning, when…

A - Kirja wakes up clean, on the straw bed.

B - Kirja wakes up wet, on the straw bed.

C - Kirja wakes up right where she fell, right as she fell.

D - Tissa wakes Kirja up with a kick, 'cause she needs to pee, Kirja wakes up in wet clothes.

E - Tissa doesn't bother waking Kirja, she just pees on her.

These might seem like a small choice, but it will definitely influence how rested Kirja'll be, and how other prisoners, or guards will treat her. And of course it'll show how sadistic Tissa really is.

• 1 month later...