Sign In

female Bedwetting Scenes in Movies and TV

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was a New Zealand short movie called Sweet Dreams a couple of years ago. A guy and a girl hook up at the club, they have a one night stand... and the next morning,  the bed is wet, and breakfast

Even tho i dont have the full movie, i do have the trailer. 85210139.mp4

Home Sweet Home, by Andrea Zuliani During the italian lockdown, Aria, a young single woman, lives her days with a sense of increasing emptiness. Until one evening, she receives an anonymous packa

Posted Images

Soo I was watching this show on Netflix called the society,  it's about  a bunch of high-school aged kids whos parents just disappear not really sure as to why but they're forced to set up a form of government to survive.. the main characters sister gets shot and killed so they find out who and find him guilty in a "trial" and sentace him to death.. so the scene where they have to kill him while he's begging and pleading for his life and for he pees his pants right before they shoot him.. for what it's worth they did a pretty good job at making it look real and it's a pretty good series in general I just fished watching the whole thing yesterday 

Edited by ak6892 (see edit history)

From the German medical-reality show Klinik am Südring

A woman (age 25) comes in for ACL surgery, but her sister raises concerns about changes in behavior, having quit her role on a handball team a month prior; she runs to the bathroom whenever the topic is discussed. Doctors suspect something else is wrong... then find out what she is hiding during surgery when she wets the bed. Initially unwilling to share it out of embarrassment, she eventually agrees to tell her sister about her bedwetting problem and other bladder issues. The doctor decides to incorporate pelvic floor exercises into her rehab for the ACL in an effort to fix the problem.

Wet sheets are seen in close-up and wadded up, though the patient is not seen wet.

(If you have Youtube on the desktop, it will auto-translate the text from its original German. The middle few minutes of the clip are an unrelated story.)

This show has several other bedwetting/diaper/incontinence clips on YT as well.

On 1/7/2022 at 10:02 AM, JAW182 said:

@rachelkirwan you offered subtitles that be great!

It will take me a while given my current work load but happy to try 🙂

10 hours ago, p33sh33tz said:

From the German medical-reality show Klinik am Südring

A woman (age 25) comes in for ACL surgery, but her sister raises concerns about changes in behavior, having quit her role on a handball team a month prior; she runs to the bathroom whenever the topic is discussed. Doctors suspect something else is wrong... then find out what she is hiding during surgery when she wets the bed. Initially unwilling to share it out of embarrassment, she eventually agrees to tell her sister about her bedwetting problem and other bladder issues. The doctor decides to incorporate pelvic floor exercises into her rehab for the ACL in an effort to fix the problem.

Wet sheets are seen in close-up and wadded up, though the patient is not seen wet.

(If you have Youtube on the desktop, it will auto-translate the text from its original German. The middle few minutes of the clip are an unrelated story.)

This show has several other bedwetting/diaper/incontinence clips on YT as well.

There are a ton of diaper and wetting content on this show.!

5 hours ago, Pajamas said:

Can you tell what other episodes of that show contains wetting scenes? 

The easiest way to find them is to search Youtube for them in German; the show tends to rank highly in Youtube's search algorithm. "Inkontinenz," "bettnässen erwachsene," "bettnässen windeln" are a few good keywords to start the search.

Most of the other clips usually are related to a back injury, infection or some other obvious cause. I liked that particular episode because it has all the elements of a good omo story: a glimpse of urgency, the keeping of secrets, the embarrassment, and there's a mystery element since there's no clear reason why she suddenly started bedwetting.

On 1/7/2022 at 6:40 AM, rachelkirwan said:

YES!!!!!

Wow that was easy! Thanks hun. I've been looking for this since I was a teenager. WOOOO! Looks like I've got my watch list for this weekend.

Can't thank you enough!

Did you manage to watch this Rachel? What did you think of it? One of my favourite "mainstream" movies featuring wetting. 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 12:12 PM, p33sh33tz said:

Clarification: it appears many of them have been posted in another thread from a few months back

Yes indeed, I did a deep dive, and I think I shared all of them? But given the nature of the show, we likely missed a few. There were also a few with kids which were obviously excluded.

10 hours ago, p33sh33tz said:

There was a New Zealand short movie called Sweet Dreams a couple of years ago. A guy and a girl hook up at the club, they have a one night stand... and the next morning,  the bed is wet, and breakfast is awkward. I won't spoil the ending,  but I can't seem to find it anymore (it was on Vimeo) and the Facebook page for it is also gone.

Piss Off

A surreal movie I discovered through an Instagram page. A college student's bedwetting problem returns after a night of heavy drinking, prompting a strange recollection of the previous night's subconscious experience. 

Well this is new! Great find!

It's also surreal.

• 2 weeks later...