Sign In

female Bedwetting Scenes in Movies and TV

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was a New Zealand short movie called Sweet Dreams a couple of years ago. A guy and a girl hook up at the club, they have a one night stand... and the next morning,  the bed is wet, and breakfast

Even tho i dont have the full movie, i do have the trailer. 85210139.mp4

Home Sweet Home, by Andrea Zuliani During the italian lockdown, Aria, a young single woman, lives her days with a sense of increasing emptiness. Until one evening, she receives an anonymous packa

Posted Images

I think I remember hearing of situations in both the Gerald's Game film (based off the Stephen King book) and Jessica Jones (in the pilot episode), though both have some dark circumstances surrounding them.

In Gerald's Game, the main character, Jessie, is handcuffed to a bed and the only other person in the room dies of a heart attack or something, leaving her trapped there with no way out, and no way to go to the bathroom but in her nightgown (though it happens while she's asleep during a nightmare). I think she does get out in the end but I remember it being gruesome. The wetting is about 53 minutes into the film. We don't see her peeing but the crotch of her nightgown being wet.

In Jessica Jones, I can't remember the character's name but she is told to stay in bed by Kilgrave, who has near-unbreakable mind control powers. I think I remember hearing she was there for five hours before Jessica comes along. She refuses to disobey Kilgrave's instructions and go with Jessica and says "I wet the bed." Which most likely happened while she was awake so I don't know if that's what you're thinking of.

For the opposite, while not laying in a bed, it might count in Assassination of a High School President (though I haven't viewed the scene un-cropped so I couldn't see the wetness), when Tiffany Ashwood lays passed out on a couch after drinking a lot, and wets her jeans while asleep.

If there are any more female instances (provided they're not too young, of course) I was unaware of, like someone playing the bedwetting prank on someone, I'd be interested to hear them. (But of course, the list asks for male instances too so if you know them, list them too)

• 2 weeks later...

Home Sweet Home, by Andrea Zuliani

During the italian lockdown, Aria, a young single woman, lives her days with a sense of increasing emptiness. Until one evening, she receives an anonymous package. Inside is a strange helmet. When Aria wears it, she finds herself in an unknown world.

At one point, she falls asleep with her helmet on and wets her bed.

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 22-34-13 Home Sweet Home (2021) - RIFF Awards 2021.png

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 22-34-38 Home Sweet Home (2021) - RIFF Awards 2021.png

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 22-35-01 Home Sweet Home (2021) - RIFF Awards 2021.png

1 hour ago, Marco said:

Home Sweet Home, by Andrea Zuliani

During the italian lockdown, Aria, a young single woman, lives her days with a sense of increasing emptiness. Until one evening, she receives an anonymous package. Inside is a strange helmet. When Aria wears it, she finds herself in an unknown world.

At one point, she falls asleep with her helmet on and wets her bed.

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 22-34-13 Home Sweet Home (2021) - RIFF Awards 2021.png

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 22-34-38 Home Sweet Home (2021) - RIFF Awards 2021.png

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 22-35-01 Home Sweet Home (2021) - RIFF Awards 2021.png

Is it any good as a show?

I'm assuming this is strictly for characters depicted as 18 or older and to absolutely not include characters that depict minors?  It may seem obvious, but I think it would be prudent to make sure.

Edit:

Actually it wouldn't matter as the post refers to bedwetting and the scene that came to mind didn't meet the criteria of the post.  So never mind, folks.

Edited by Will1994 (see edit history)

In the Danish movie Druk (known as Another Round in English) the characters are experimenting with alcohol and during the movie they start to drink more and more to test their limits. This leads to one of them wetting the bed while sleeping next to his wife and the aftermath of this is shown on screen with a shot of the sheet with a very large wet patch across it.
It's a quite new movie so can't find clip available online of that scene so keep eyes open for when it gets broadcast if u haven't seen it.

Edited by Novak Rogers (see edit history)
16 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

In the Danish movie Druk (known as Another Round in English) the characters are experimenting with alcohol and during the movie they start to drink more and more to test their limits. This leads to one of them wetting the bed while sleeping next to his wife and the aftermath of this is shown on screen with a shot of the sheet with a very large wet patch across it.
It's a quite new movie so can't find clip available online of that scene so keep eyes open for when it gets broadcast if u haven't seen it.

The movie is on Hulu if anyone is wondering

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...