Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Brass Against lead singer Sophia Urista peeing on a fan during a show

8 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

I can see it now. 3 years from now. A new user makes their first post on Omorashi.org. It’s a request in the video section

”Hello. I remember a video from a few years ago where a singer (I forget her name!!) pees on some guy. Can anyone find it?”

It’s made international news, it's a pretty fucking big deal. 😂 We're watching a legend being born, right before our very eyes.

I knew that this would probably be legendary around places like this, this will be the talk of the omorashi community for a long time to, stuff like this doesn't happen very often, although hopefully maybe it will become a trend! But it will probably also enter the mainstream, no pun intended, simply because of the humorous and extreme nature of it. Tonight I was watching the show on Showtime Desus and Mero where they did like a whole five-minute segment about her peeing on that guy's face. It will probably be available on the Internet sometime in the next week on YouTube if you look up Desus and Mero.