Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

7 hours ago, Foxlover said:

((Really I just wanted to see Lena finally crack and pee into/get peed into by someone ;-;))

I actually thought about that variant for the next chapter too lol. What if turns out that rescue crew has to go first to anothe cabin far away where people lost heat and have no potable water left, so our women will have to be second in line, and it could take rescue them till the evening or even next morning (night travel in the mountains can be too dangerous after avalanche) to get to them? Lena's bladder is actually pretty bursting, but her iron self control made her act normally through the meeting. Though, that large coffee pot she carelessly drank thinking help is on the way keeps adding to her bladder, and by the lunch time (and that developing could be quite detailed written and take the whole new chapter) she can't bear the pressure anymore no matter what... Somehow she finds out what other girls did, and making Demi agree to take her gallon of piss. Toward the end of afternoon Sally and Becca are bursting again, and Demi ends in the situation not much better than the night before... while India adds some more to her bladder and they make out in the back while India is torturing Demi's bladder and Lena is mad that someone has obviously stronger bladder than herself and has some sour feelings about Demi... what would happen next? I can see so many ways this story could go from the last chapter...

@Markj9494

1 hour ago, SpaceWonderer said:

I actually thought about that variant for the next chapter too lol. What if turns out that rescue crew has to go first to anothe cabin far away where people lost heat and have no potable water left, so our women will have to be second in line, and it could take rescue them till the evening or even next morning (night travel in the mountains can be too dangerous after avalanche) to get to them? Lena's bladder is actually pretty bursting, but her iron self control made her act normally through the meeting. Though, that large coffee pot she carelessly drank thinking help is on the way keeps adding to her bladder, and by the lunch time (and that developing could be quite detailed written and take the whole new chapter) she can't bear the pressure anymore no matter what... Somehow she finds out what other girls did, and making Demi agree to take her gallon of piss. Toward the end of afternoon Sally and Becca are bursting again, and Demi ends in the situation not much better than the night before... while India adds some more to her bladder and they make out in the back while India is torturing Demi's bladder and Lena is mad that someone has obviously stronger bladder than herself and has some sour feelings about Demi... what would happen next? I can see so many ways this story could go from the last chapter...

@Markj9494

Would be a shame if Lena’s jealousy caused her to try and outdo Demi at her own game by…relieving her employees of some of their burden heheheh

Oh, I really hope to read a chapter where Lena is forced to piss herself too!

How could she up getting filled to the breaking point? Difficult. Maybe her pride - she learns what Demi did and maybe thinks she has to proove herself by doing the same.

(If the rescue is still a long way off by some hazards^^) - and then she can't handle the presure and pisses herself.

I am curious what ideas who have!