Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

21 minutes ago, szledziwski said:

I'm pretty sure the couple who made these videos are/were members of this site and were fairly active a few years ago. There was a 10 minute compilation of her videos floating around various streaming sites at some point. I might have that video, but I'm also fairly sure they're on the DNP list.

Oh damn, any idea on who? I remember seeing that compilation but I never knew any more details.

38 minutes ago, szledziwski said:

I'm pretty sure the couple who made these videos are/were members of this site and were fairly active a few years ago. There was a 10 minute compilation of her videos floating around various streaming sites at some point. I might have that video, but I'm also fairly sure they're on the DNP list.

Actually i'm pretty sure it may of been @Wet Brianna, i remember speaking to her back when she first started up and she said this used to be her - she went by the name Wet Shannon back then but she had to stop because some guy recognised a tattoo on her and realised who she was and started stalking her. Or he recognised the area she filmed in and started stalking her - can't remember exactly. 

9 hours ago, roeroerowrow said:

Actually i'm pretty sure it may of been @Wet Brianna, i remember speaking to her back when she first started up and she said this used to be her - she went by the name Wet Shannon back then but she had to stop because some guy recognised a tattoo on her and realised who she was and started stalking her. Or he recognised the area she filmed in and started stalking her - can't remember exactly. 

99.9% sure that one of these videos above are Wet Brianna's, but the second one from the top is actually Wet Scarlet who is in fact in the DnP list 😞 The others aren't though, I don’t think. I’ve looked through every video both of those amazing women have made, in the past, on their C4S sites and don’t remember seeing the other clips in their collections. 

From what I have seen of Wet Brianna’s, I gotta say none of these butts look like hers lol

On 11/16/2021 at 7:28 AM, durianfury said:

99.9% sure that one of these videos above are Wet Brianna's, but the second one from the top is actually Wet Scarlet who is in fact in the DnP list 😞 The others aren't though, I don’t think. I’ve looked through every video both of those amazing women have made, in the past, on their C4S sites and don’t remember seeing the other clips in their collections. 

I have no problem deleting anything that’s wet scarlets but I looked through her c4s and I didn’t see it? 

7 hours ago, Stonkven said:

From what I have seen of Wet Brianna’s, I gotta say none of these butts look like hers lol

I have no problem deleting anything that’s wet scarlets but I looked through her c4s and I didn’t see it? 

Yeah, she's like… purged her c4s a couple of times. It’s weird. Let’s just say it's not her, since it isn’t on her c4s, you’re right 😉