Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

No Toilet November

Has anyone ever modified those silly challenges like “No Shave November,” “No Nut November,” etc for a No Toilet option? (Within reason - obviously use it when you must)

I’m considering doing at least a week of this month where I don’t use a toilet unless I’m at work, or it’s a poop. So it’ll be a lot of towel usage, outdoor peeing, shower drain, flower vases, etc

On 11/10/2021 at 12:58 AM, Sbones said:

Sounds fun in theory. In reality it depends on a place you live, your line of work, etc... 

I've read a story about similar game. The girl had to relieve herself in a different way each time. For example, she could not use toilet twice a day, or pee outside and so on. 

True, a lot of things depend on those factors and more, you’re right.

that game sounds awesome!!

I actually did this to a degree one November a few years back; 16 years old I believe. In lieu of the fact that being asexual gave me a free-pass on No Nut November, I decided that a piss-themed one was more fun, so I made up some rules for it;

1) If I'm at home, I have to pee either somewhere in my bedroom or my bathroom, so long as it wasn't into the toilet. I couldn't use any toilets in the house and definitely wasn't about to pee in the middle of a public space in the house.

2) If I was out of the house, while I still tried to avoid toilets, if I had to use one in public, I was allowed to use them.

3) Just as most boys bathrooms at public high schools are, the bathrooms at my school were gross and usually pee-covered regardless, so I felt that banning myself from peeing into the toilets at school was a fair rule as well.

4) I still had to poo in the toilets, but I'd just aim my piss out of the toilet to keep it going.

And so, for all of November I made a complete mess out of my room. It wasn't really a hard challenge seeing as I usually peed in my room a fair amount normally. 

I did at one point tell my best friend (who was well aware of my "toilet aversion") about what I was doing, and later in the month sending him pictures of my soaked room to quell his curiosity.

I was kind of sad to stop doing it at the end of the month, but decided I had been risky enough with it already and didn't want to push my luck with not getting caught.

4 minutes ago, ParadoxicEros said:

I actually did this to a degree one November a few years back; 16 years old I believe. In lieu of the fact that being asexual gave me a free-pass on No Nut November, I decided that a piss-themed one was more fun, so I made up some rules for it;

1) If I'm at home, I have to pee either somewhere in my bedroom or my bathroom, so long as it wasn't into the toilet. I couldn't use any toilets in the house and definitely wasn't about to pee in the middle of a public space in the house.

2) If I was out of the house, while I still tried to avoid toilets, if I had to use one in public, I was allowed to use them.

3) Just as most boys bathrooms at public high schools are, the bathrooms at my school were gross and usually pee-covered regardless, so I felt that banning myself from peeing into the toilets at school was a fair rule as well.

4) I still had to poo in the toilets, but I'd just aim my piss out of the toilet to keep it going.

And so, for all of November I made a complete mess out of my room. It wasn't really a hard challenge seeing as I usually peed in my room a fair amount normally. 

I did at one point tell my best friend (who was well aware of my "toilet aversion") about what I was doing, and later in the month sending him pictures of my soaked room to quell his curiosity.

I was kind of sad to stop doing it at the end of the month, but decided I had been risky enough with it already and didn't want to push my luck with not getting caught.

These are great rules! I usually try to abide by rule #1 as well, although anywhere in the house is fair game, since I live alone. I usually opt for the outdoors, a trash can, the sink, the shower, a flower vase, a towel, etc. etc. 

I'm curious what your best friend thought. I wonder if he also is interested in this kink.

31 minutes ago, lovetohold said:

I'm curious what your best friend thought. I wonder if he also is interested in this kink.

I don’t think he is, I think he just finds the whole thing funny and kinda interesting. He doesn’t know that I’m into it (as far as I know) and thinks I’m just lazy and doing it for the humor.

His reaction to the pictures was just along the lines of awe at my “dedication to the bit.”

I did jokingly invite him to come over and see in person, which he very understandably turned down lol

2 hours ago, ParadoxicEros said:

I don’t think he is, I think he just finds the whole thing funny and kinda interesting. He doesn’t know that I’m into it (as far as I know) and thinks I’m just lazy and doing it for the humor.

His reaction to the pictures was just along the lines of awe at my “dedication to the bit.”

I did jokingly invite him to come over and see in person, which he very understandably turned down lol

Ohh, gotcha! Speaking of lazy pees, one of my past partners told me that once, he was in bed and didn't want to wake anyone else up, so he actually scooted to the edge of the mattress and emptied his bladder onto the floor, between the bed and the wall. 

I was so into that, but couldn't actually tell him how much that aroused me. :c

On 11/10/2021 at 5:50 AM, lovetohold said:

silly challenges like “No Shave November,” “No Nut November,” etc

Considering they're incentives to raise awareness and funds for men's health (whether it's diseases like cancer or it's mental health), I wouldn't disregard them as "silly".

I get your point, though. I feel like it would be fun, if a little extreme, to suddenly stop going the toilet to piss for a whole month. It'd be a good way to un-train yourself though! I get quite jealous sometimes, reading stories of guys who peed themselves completely by accident because they'd basically made their bladders loose after indulging too much in omo in the days / weeks prior.

This would seem like a good way to get to that stage, and I think I'd like to break my steel bladder by doing that.

I tried "no hands week" once. I peed standing up and was not allowed to use my hands when peeing. To make things even more interesting, I had to lower my pants or panties and pantyhose, when wearing a skirt, down to my knees.  That way I couldn't stand over the toilet and when the stream went directly down, I was peeing on my clothes. I could only direct the stream with help of body movement. Results were disastrous. At least a few times every day I peed directly on my clothes or legs and shoes. Even when I managed to pee in the toilet, I dribbled at the end on my clothes. You can imagine how my clothes looked when I put them back on. I done that even when I was using a public bathroom. I took a week off-work to do that. It was fun, but often very embarrassing.

I also done a week without using public bathrooms. I had quite a few real wetting accidents that week, because I couldn't hold it long enough to get home.

51 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I tried "no hands week" once. I peed standing up and was not allowed to use my hands when peeing. To make things even more interesting, I had to lower my pants or panties and pantyhose, when wearing a skirt, down to my knees.  That way I couldn't stand over the toilet and when the stream went directly down, I was peeing on my clothes. I could only direct the stream with help of body movement. Results were disastrous. At least a few times every day I peed directly on my clothes or legs and shoes. Even when I managed to pee in the toilet, I dribbled at the end on my clothes. You can imagine how my clothes looked when I put them back on. I done that even when I was using a public bathroom. I took a week off-work to do that. It was fun, but often very embarrassing.

I also done a week without using public bathrooms. I had quite a few real wetting accidents that week, because I couldn't hold it long enough to get home.

How sexy

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2021 at 3:09 PM, Windows XPee said:

Considering they're incentives to raise awareness and funds for men's health (whether it's diseases like cancer or it's mental health), I wouldn't disregard them as "silly".

Wait, they ARE???????? I genuinely had no idea! Thank you for informing me. I 100% thought it was just some recently created challenge for people to test their self control, or something. 

On 11/17/2021 at 8:34 PM, CarmenCD said:

This sounds amazing!! I love that you took a week off for this. I hope you have fun and do things like this regularly, not necessarily for a week straight, but....still. Regularly!

On 11/21/2021 at 9:17 AM, Shawnie said:

Sometimes if I'm gonna be home all day I play a dare game that I gotta pee thru my boxers or briefs all day. It's kinda tough to keep my jeans kinda dry all day and I get like way horny doing it. Sometimes the jeans kinda get wet and I'm like fuck it and just pee them but its a fun game.

I love this idea! Do you mean you let out a tiny bit at a time (ideally, NOT letting it soak through), wait awhile, let out a tiny bit more, wait awhile.....and so on? 

I bet that becomes very tough to control when your bladder fills faster than you can slowly release. 🙂