Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing this anecdote! It's like nothing I've read before. A beautiful mental picture and a wonderfully awkward situation.

Were the students all covered up in wetsuits or was this a beginner thing with just essential gear over swimwear? Could you show a stock photo or something to help us picture what everyone was wearing?

58 minutes ago, nappypants said:

I guess being immersed in water does make you want to go, and you can't just unzip (I believe drysuit divers typically wear diapers, rather like those in spacesuits...)

I'm a diver, and being from the UK, typically dive in a drysuit. I've never worn a diaper underneath, as for most recreational diving, you will not be under the water for long enough to need one. The deeper you go, the less dive time you get due to decompression limits. Most dives I have done have been shorter than 50 minutes, so unless you are technical diving, with decompression stops and different gas blends, then you will not be down long enough to need to pee.  

This is an awesome story! 
I second the request of stock pics, please.

As I diver I pee my wetsuit ALOT!
Pee is wetsuit warmer, right?

I do dive a drysuit as well as decompression diving. 

The trick, for guys (sorry ladies), is a condom catheter and a pee valve installed in the dry suit.
So when you pee it goes right out of your drysuit.

• 1 month later...

Hahaha we've all been there, I get the same situations when I go scuba diving with friends for the first time, I already know the ropes but they dont, so its always fun to see them kinda try to hold it at the beginning but suddenly spot them looking down at their crotch and looking all embarassed, its adorable haha