Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Halloween accidents

Over the years I have heard tons of stories of girls being scared so bad that they either wet or mess themselves but until a year ago I had never witnessed it before. In my neighborhood I have two friends named Mary and Susan ( obviously not real names). They were two step sisters who lived up the road from me.

Each year i have made it a tradition to try to scare the crap out of them on Halloween. While most likely subconsciously trying to literately scare the crap out of them. 2 years ago I hid behind a neighbors car in joker makeup and waited almost an hour for them to come trick or treating at the house.  eventually looked out and saw them walking into the driveway. Mary and I locked eyes and she looked the other way to hide her giggle from her sister. Susan wasn’t so lucky as Mary didn’t bother telling her I was there. I jumped out and from my hiding place and Susan let out a scream. Me and Mary has practically fallen on the ground laughing and Susan was yelling at me, calling me an asshole which I kinda expected. No, sadly she didn’t have an accident or anything of the sorts. Personally if there was anyone I wanted to see have an fear accident, it was Mary. Being as polite as possible I didn’t find Susan attractive and especially not in comparison to Mary. Though I never told any of this to them since I wasn’t looking for a relationship from either of them.

my time to see Mary have an accident came last year. That year We weren’t  wearing any scary costumes. Susan was dressed as a unicorn and Mary was dressed as Meredith gray. I was wearing the worst cosplay of naofumi iwatani you have ever seen. The 3 of us were in circling the neighborhood and chatting and what not. I knew If I stayed with them my opportunity to scare them would vanish. I told them my dad had called me back to my house as an excuse to slip away. In reality I ran 5 houses ahead of them just out of sight and waited behind a car for them to walk by. The tactic hasn’t failed me yet. 30 minutes went by since Mary and Susan were taking their time. When I peered out just enough to see, I saw Mary 20 feet away from my spot and neither had noticed me. As soon as I saw Mary walk in front of the war I jumped out and yelled.

mary let out one the loudest screams I had ever heard. It was Susan’s turn to start laughing at her. Than Mary said something that made us both stop. 

“You assholes! I just pissed myself.” She said and stood dead in place moving her arms away from her legs. If we weren’t laughing before we sure as hell were now. 

“Did you really?” Susan said between laughs. 

“Yes. I gotta fucking go home now.” With that we started walking back to Susan and Mary’s house. All the while I was apologizing to Mary who was currently sulking at her sister since Sudan couldn’t stop teasing her. I’ll admit my perversion got the better of me and I did try to see if there was wet stain on her butt or front but it was hard to tell since it was dark out and she had on green cargo pants. However when a car with headlights drove past us I did see that the inside of her pants indeed had a baseball sized wet patch.

that the only time I have ever seen a girl so scared that they wet themselves. Has anyone else on here ever seen someone wet or mess from fear or been a victim of it themselves?