Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

54 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Nothing's showing up on the videos but I can see the pics, and wow, you soaked them. You must have really needed to go. And I can tell you really enjoyed that. 🙂

Do you have a chrome book also?  I haven't been able to see any .mov files since getting this thing.

4 hours ago, ifeelgood said:

Seeing and hearing (Oh my GAaWD ! <3) this, I might have to do 'things' just for fun more often myself. That must have felt so good. You're truly a blessing.

Hehe…we all deserve more fun in our lives…. Just sayin😘

2 hours ago, WetDave said:

Wow! How big is your bladder?

Lol I don’t think it’s thaaaaaat big, but my pants definitely wound up absolutely soaking😆

We are truly blessed to have your content shared with us. You are so beautiful and so naughty in what you enjoy doing and videos like this remind us also how much of huge bladder and great self control you have as this was a truly monstrous sized piss!!! You barely have a dry patch on those yoga pants and how you manage to bend and squeeze and squirt to enable the pee to flow up and round as it does is a wonder to behold!

i live though part 3 as you relax and enjoy what you’ve done and are served up that treat of extra pee to warm you again and the whimpering and sighs it forces out of you.

im so glad you had such fun and feel privalaged you share the fun with us so many many thanks

• 2 weeks later...