Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is a question for women.  Have you been to an outdoor concert during the summer and go to the restroom only to find the line waiting to get in a mile long?  If so, did you just wait or wet yourself? I remember once I was at a concert at Hollywood Bowl, an outdoor venue.  It was so hot that day, they had showers running in an area outside the restrooms.  It was mostly women who were taking advantage of the shower on that very hot day.  Of course, it was people wearing clothes they didn't care about getting wet.  I would think you could step under the shower and stay long enough to let all your pee out and no one would be able to see what was going on other than a woman getting wet on a hot day.  Has anyone had such an experience? 

Given you specified outdoor, none of the above!

I say this from experience; I go to a lot of musical events, essentially all of which are outdoors. Crowds along the lines of porta potties aren't uncommon, given people tend to be drinking a lot and tripping on lsd and the like which can ALSO make you absurdly thirsty. Especially in the rave crowd.

But what you should realize about these events is; nobody gives a shit. You don't give a shit, the crowd don't give a shit, the performers don't give a shit, not even security gives a shit. If all the portapotties are taken, any drunk or high full bladdered patron typically doesn't wait....we're outdoors. They/we will just go behind the portapotties. Especially at full on multi-artist festivals that are absolutely huge and you can just go anywhere along the outskirts for some privacy. Needing to pee is something basically everyone at these things experiences multiple times, but I feel like the only people at risk of downright accident would be newbies who are still too skittish or not "in the know," here on their first time, in contrast to me who will gladly crouch and pee on a tree, still headbanging, and then become fascinated with the texture of the tree because my tabs hitting full force LMAO

7 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I say this from experience; I go to a lot of musical events, essentially all of which are outdoors. Crowds along the lines of porta potties aren't uncommon, given people tend to be drinking a lot and tripping on lsd and the like which can ALSO make you absurdly thirsty. Especially in the rave crowd.

But what you should realize about these events is; nobody gives a shit. You don't give a shit, the crowd don't give a shit, the performers don't give a shit, not even security gives a shit. If all the portapotties are taken, any drunk or high full bladdered patron typically doesn't wait....we're outdoors. They/we will just go behind the portapotties. Especially at full on multi-artist festivals that are absolutely huge and you can just go anywhere along the outskirts for some privacy. Needing to pee is something basically everyone at these things experiences multiple times, but I feel like the only people at risk of downright accident would be newbies who are still too skittish or not "in the know," here on their first time, in contrast to me who will gladly crouch and pee on a tree, still headbanging, and then become fascinated with the texture of the tree because my tabs hitting full force LMAO

Exactly. i see this question pop up all the time and I guess it's almost always from people who never go to anyevents. I don't know about the States as I've never been there,but here in Europe nobody even blinks an eye about anyone peeing somewhere other than the portaloos...

I've only seen two girls have an accident in the 30+ years I've been going to festivals. Both from being drunk and laughing too hard.

I peed myself once at a festival because it was dark and I could get away with it unseen.  I was wearing a long skirt, was barefoot, it was dark, warm and it was raining. I didn't feel like leaving my spot because I was having fun dancing, so I just peed down my legs. But I'm sure nobody ever noticed. If girls pee themselves a festivals I'm quite sure it would be hard to spot them.

8 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

isn't it easy to get your feet wet that way?

On 11/11/2021 at 1:09 AM, Uniform Skirt said:

Wetting can be a way to discreetly piss for some women, in a skirt or dark leggings. I would expect wetting happens sometimes, but not always visible or noticed. And if she's not wearing knickers under a skirt, she can piss herself without getting wet at all.

Look. Most people, including me, find walking around in wet clothes quite uncomfortable. Also, most people, including me again, don't like reeking like piss. Almost everyone will always try everything to avoid pissing themselves. It's just how it is. Accidents happen of course, but not often and most of the time they're just a few drops or leaks.

8 minutes ago, Barefoot247 said:

If outdoor showers are set up, whether it be at a concert or a swap meet, it must be an extremely hot day.  Why not cool off and pee at the same time?  It's hot, so you will be dry again soon anyway.

My time in Florida just came to mind with the outdoor showers. Perfect cover to drink a gallon of water and go for a walk around the park knowing when you're close to losing control the showers are right there and nobody will know the difference between the two 

It depends on the type of festival on your odds of seeing an accident. Those outdoor festivals in a large field; yea women are going to find somewhere to squat before wetting themselves.

I went to a festival in the middle of my city and I saw a woman who soaked her jeans. There were not enough porta potties for the amount of people that attended. Businesses in the area closed their bathrooms as they would have easily been overrun. There was a heavy Police presence watching for people urinating in public. I saw a couple of cops talk to a guy who had just peed on the side of a building. Not sure what happened to him. In years past, businesses had complained about the amount of people peeing on their buildings. I guess more cops was their solution.

Edited by MM68063 (see edit history)