Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am exhausted and need to cum again and rinse off...but in a nut shell. But I wanted to share this at night. Left work early to go to the salon. I get a mani/pedi religiously every 2 weeks. I wo

Good thing I wore panties today. I forgot I had a pedi and wore tights! I ended up having to take them off for the pedicure lol. Classic me! Also, a pick of work and some mild holding agitation around

It's been 4 months. Almost to the day. That's nuts. Hahaha. But I've been doing this for 7 years? Yeah, just a few weeks shy to the day. Wow🤩 Yes, I use the toilet.🤭😂🤣 I drink a LOT of fluids. Al

Posted Images

On 11/6/2021 at 10:21 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

Trial and Error, my friend. 

Trial and Error. For every good video there are 3 duds. Or, I forget to hit record at all bc when it gets that bad it's all I can do to RUUUUUNNNNN.

You upload a video like, at least once a week? And you've been uploading consistently for what feels like the past two months.

...Do you ever actually use the toilet???

Trial and Error. For every good video there are 3 duds. Or, I forget to hit record at all bc when it gets that bad it's all I can do to RUUUUUNNNNN.

You upload a video like, at least once a week? And you've been uploading consistently for what feels like the past two months.

Omorashi.org is a functional program.

1 hour ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

Omorashi.org is a functional program.

It's been 4 months. Almost to the day. That's nuts. Hahaha. But I've been doing this for 7 years? Yeah, just a few weeks shy to the day. Wow🤩

Yes, I use the toilet.🤭😂🤣 I drink a LOT of fluids. Always have. Even long before I knew about THIS. It's a joke among my friends.

I post say 1-3x accidents a week btwn here and Twitter. I HAVE 2-5 a week. If I am overwhelmed w/ work/volunteering/school, I might not find time. Normal high stress actually makes me hornier and I NEED that release. But sometimes I'm so tired that even my insane sex drive goes dormant for a week or 2. I have a LOT of videos saved up from this year before I started posting here and when I'm too tired for new content I share those.

As someone says above, I am getting quite efficient. Sometimes I wonder if it isn't becoming kinda...robotic? But the sensations and urges are still so strong and exhilarating that I know that can't possibly be true. I think I need to explore different angles/scenarios/triggers or something. It's getting cold so I'll be driven inside a bit more so I'm gonna need to adapt I guess? And my office is closing and I'm going to be wfh 24-7 which I am NOT pleased about for various reasons. Working in one apartment, with my bf, at home, sleeping and living and working all in one place will drive me 🍌. But, I think it will also make me finally decide what to do with that relationship.🤞 Plus, I'm gonna lose that work garage! It's one if my fave "sets", so to speak. So there are some changes afoot for ya gal.🤷

I bought some lighting and a tripod in anticipation. And I'm talking to some others about some collabs for the new year.

Sorry for the novel. Still love your name 

On 11/6/2021 at 12:27 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

I am exhausted and need to cum again and rinse off...but in a nut shell. But I wanted to share this at night.

Left work early to go to the salon. I get a mani/pedi religiously every 2 weeks. I work hard and enjoy treating myself. One of my best GFs owns it and it's a really positive female environment. I enjoy being candid and affectionate here at the end of the week.  Acting normal. Lol. I'm not normally good at small talk with women 😬. But since quarantine either they are nicer or I'm more open bc I get so much out of these silly, affectionate, pampering moments. Hair and skin and nails are all so sensual. Had water, coffee and prosecco there.At this point in the day I have to go every 20 mins. 

Then dinner with coed friends- wine, water, these darling Lil whiskey can cocktails I discovered and delish food. I last used the bathroom at the salon when I left at 7 and managed to hold on through dinner. Dinner over and we head outside around 930. It got COLD out ( upper 30s on the coast), and there I was: no coat, this outfit, a full tummy and bladder.

We all stood around saying bye then the BF and I drove a friend home. Next, back to my office to get my car back. That is a 40 minute drive.  I warned him once on the interstate that we might need to pull over. We laughed as I had a hand up my dress, pushing the pee back in. We get to my office ( where I left my car that afternoon) and he tells me to go inside and use the bathroom. It's not normal to scan into the office at 1030 on a Friday night but I gave a lot of autonomy there and they don't mind when I do it😇. I told him "it's not as bad now, I can make it home". He told me I was nuts but laughed. I wanted an accident so bad and I was barely holding on. Especially once I got out of his car to get into mine. So cold! Made it worse. 

So, away we go. I knew I'd get ONE chance, if at all. He was driving in front of me. My brain was raving as to how to get away without it. If he saw me he would get suspicious of SOMETHING. So,I let a few cars get between us over a couple miles. And well, the rest is obvious😊. My bladder decided what was going to happen. As it should❤️.I lucked out. A seasonal beach park I've never been to didn't have the gate up yet. 

**AND GUYS** THE STEAM! The omo gods smiled on us tonight. I couldn't have PLANNED that. I keep watching the end just to watch the steam billow🥰

Cute undies I love the stripes on them

For some reason I keep rewatching the steam coming off me

I suppose we’ll weep for the accidents missed and cherish the ones we see 😭

It really is incredible lol your videos are really quite a treat 😩😩😩

9 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

It's been 4 months. Almost to the day. That's nuts. Hahaha. But I've been doing this for 7 years? Yeah, just a few weeks shy to the day. Wow🤩

Yes, I use the toilet.🤭😂🤣 I drink a LOT of fluids. Always have. Even long before I knew about THIS. It's a joke among my friends.

I post say 1-3x accidents a week btwn here and Twitter. I HAVE 2-5 a week. If I am overwhelmed w/ work/volunteering/school, I might not find time. Normal high stress actually makes me hornier and I NEED that release. But sometimes I'm so tired that even my insane sex drive goes dormant for a week or 2. I have a LOT of videos saved up from this year before I started posting here and when I'm too tired for new content I share those.

As someone says above, I am getting quite efficient. Sometimes I wonder if it isn't becoming kinda...robotic? But the sensations and urges are still so strong and exhilarating that I know that can't possibly be true. I think I need to explore different angles/scenarios/triggers or something. It's getting cold so I'll be driven inside a bit more so I'm gonna need to adapt I guess? And my office is closing and I'm going to be wfh 24-7 which I am NOT pleased about for various reasons. Working in one apartment, with my bf, at home, sleeping and living and working all in one place will drive me 🍌. But, I think it will also make me finally decide what to do with that relationship.🤞 Plus, I'm gonna lose that work garage! It's one if my fave "sets", so to speak. So there are some changes afoot for ya gal.🤷

I bought some lighting and a tripod in anticipation. And I'm talking to some others about some collabs for the new year.

You have a Twitter?! I didn’t know that!

8 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

Cute undies I love the stripes on them

Thanks. I love stripes and dots and fruit

7 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

Love how the striped panties show thru the blue nylons.  One of your best videos.

Thank you. You're so supportive. 

7 hours ago, Foxlover said:

I suppose we’ll weep for the accidents missed and cherish the ones we see 😭

It really is incredible lol your videos are really quite a treat 😩😩😩

When I die my estate will release the long list archives

7 hours ago, durianfury said:

You have a Twitter?! I didn’t know that!

I've had it for all of 10 days. Ha. Only really started it bc of the delay I have here. 

21 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

What is your twitter profile? I'd love to see more! 

10 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I've had it for all of 10 days. Ha. Only really started it bc of the delay I have here. 

We will observe them with great respect before committing them to the museum for public viewing and appreciation

4 hours ago, Drewster88 said:

What is your twitter profile? I'd love to see more! 

Same name as here and link in my profile here. I think...

4 hours ago, Foxlover said:

We will observe them with great respect before committing them to the museum for public viewing and appreciation

Library of Congress , too?🙏

4 hours ago, Cyberwet said:

I’ve got to say, for a woman who doesn’t seem to like panties, you look so adorable in them! The soaking and the gushing trough the material makes it so irresistible. 
I would look forward to seeing different combinations of skirts, tights and panties 😍.

Hahaha. Yeah, I don't make a lot of sense sometimes . I LOVEEEEE shoes but I prefer to be barefoot, too.

14 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Fruits?! Lol I love all the classics too. Stripes, polka dots, hearts, even solid colors. Hoping to see more of you soaking them in the future!