Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone ever had a genuine fear accident?

3 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Depends what you call fear accidents. I've never wet myself from being afraid, but I have lost a spurt or two being startled really badly...

When I had been scared by a robber, I lost only two spurts. But they were rather long and powerful, so I drenched my briefs and a little spot appeared on my jeans. I consider it a fear accident.

@liesjeversteven I am curious about the feeling of any loss of control due to fear, terror, or surprise, and how it might differ from losing control any other way, like holding it too long or being tickled. It isn't whether or not it 'counts', but rather if you believe the feeling was different from a more traditional loss of control.

@Big dog, what was it that made you lose control there? Fear of crowds or public speaking perhaps?

I went to see the new Micheal Myers Halloween movie way back when and, everyone who knows me, knows I hate being scared, but I was peered pressured into seeing it as I was I think 16 at the time. I didn’t go to the bathroom beforehand because honestly I didn’t feel like I needed to go.

Fast forward into the movie, there was a super scary scene, I don’t remember the scene or who I came with. However I remember the acute fear I felt, the scream of terror I let out and then the splashing sound as I wet the seat, and my skirt. I was horrified. I haven’t seen a horror movie since. 

Yes, many, because I get scared to the point of losing control over my bladder very easily. It's usually not full wetting, only a few spurts, but more than enough to get wet spot on my crotch or wet trail down my legs when wearing a skirt and pantyhose. It sounds hot in omo perspective, but in real life is very annoying and would rather see not happening. Last full wetting happened when I was bullied while waiting for a taxi on a street. I was crossdressed.

@CrayonJunkie That must have been quite the embarrassing experience! I somewhat like horror movies and I love most horror games, but I can respect having a preference against it. I've always wanted to see if I could artifically induce an accident with something like a VR headset horror game. 

@CarmenCD I completely understand that it must be frustrating. Just like you said, to some it may seem arousing but for others its an unfortunate and irritating reality. I hope that you don't need to deal with anything like that taxi incident again.

• 4 months later...
On 11/16/2021 at 8:35 AM, Attica said:

@scinosensation Of course, I understand- I apologize if I asked an insensitive question to sate my curiosity. I appreciate you going into detail to describe the differences- It's somewhat more difficult for me to comprehend the differences because I've never had a true accident, though I've come close a few times. 

I sort of know the feeling of being helpless to stop it, though I can't really say it was a true accident because I could have made it. It was one day when I was coming home from work and I felt desperately urgent, but I managed to change out of my nice work clothes and into designated "accident clothes" and then just give up control- I kept feeling these desperate stomach churning pulses. When I did give up it just unstoppably rushed out of me and I *exploded* into my pants in less than a second, it was like a grapefruit sized bulge- honestly it felt incredible to do that and be full force urinating in my pants simultaneously. Thats the closest "genuine" experience I ever had.

@Attica, I have also had surprises that turn out to be the first sign of illnesses. First was less than 2 months before I got married. My fiancé was my fiancé in part because she acted very convincingly like she accepted my “accidental” wetting. We had been at a party 15 blocks from our NYC a-artment at about 2:30 AM. Less than a block from our apartment we were talking and suddenly I felt my underpants fill. I said I went to the bathroom. She said it didn’t look like it. I said not that way. After I got cleaned up we went to bed and a little while later I jumped out of bed and made it only few steps when I needed a major cleanup. I was feeling sick by this time. The same thing repeated multiple time over the next day. A trip to the ER led to a diagnosis of (now called) E. Cold food poisoning.

‘Another time I felt OK while my then wife and two young (4 and almost 2) year old kids were sick. I stretched up and strained to pull a heavy book when with no warning felt my butt open and my underpants fill. Only later did I feel sick. 

On the other hand I have been aware but unable to control “double accidents”. The first time I was very very drunk and my stomach objected strenuously. After my stomach was empty the efforts to empty continues and with one particularly strong effort I felt my butt open and a flow begin. This incident was the beginning of my serious period of omorsshi.

‘Another time was later the same day I had stretched and strained. I was changing the almost 2 year old, when I had to grab the trash can and as I emptied my stomach into it  I fel my butt spread and underpants filled and my crotch and legs warmed. 

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)

I was 15 years old at a carnival with my friends. We went in the haunted house walk thru. I remeber I stepped on a platform that caused a buzzer to sound and a mechanical zombie popped up out in front of me. I screamed and froze,  I could not move. Brad pushed me forward and it was then I realized I had soaked my pants. It was quite obvious once we were out in the daylight.  

3 hours ago, scinosensation said:

@Attica, I have also had surprises that turn out to be the first sign of illnesses. First was less than 2 months before I got married. My fiancé was my fiancé in part because she acted very convincingly like she accepted my “accidental” wetting. We had been at a party 15 blocks from our NYC a-artment at about 2:30 AM. Less than a block from our apartment we were talking and suddenly I felt my underpants fill. I said I went to the bathroom. She said it didn’t look like it. I said not that way. After I got cleaned up we went to bed and a little while later I jumped out of bed and made it only few steps when I needed a major cleanup. I was feeling sick by this time. The same thing repeated multiple time over the next day. A trip to the ER led to a diagnosis of (now called) E. Cold food poisoning.

‘Another time I felt OK while my then wife and two young (4 and almost 2) year old kids were sick. I stretched up and strained to pull a heavy book when with no warning felt my butt open and my underpants fill. Only later did I feel sick. 

On the other hand I have been aware but unable to control “double accidents”. The first time I was very very drunk and my stomach objected strenuously. After my stomach was empty the efforts to empty continues and with one particularly strong effort I felt my butt open and a flow begin. This incident was the beginning of my serious period of omorsshi.

‘Another time was later the same day I had stretched and strained. I was changing the almost 2 year old, when I had to grab the trash can and as I emptied my stomach into it  I fel my butt spread and underpants filled and my crotch and legs warmed. 

Did you mean E.coli?

On 3/20/2022 at 9:25 PM, scinosensation said:

These stories are absolutely great, however they may be extremely embarassing at the time. How you would describe the moment before the bacteria poisoning ones? Were they somehow signaled before? Like you've had some time to prevent them somehow or it was out of nothing?

@Attica (I have some troubles with quoting posts from 1st page, so...) regarding your question how does an accident feel - well, for me it's always a very complicated situation. J

ust disclaimer - till now I've wet myself once, coming home from a pub, slightly drunk, but not totally wasted, and I've messed myself quite a few times, mostly, but not only due to IBS related issues.

When it comes to the wetting accident - my experience was the probably greatest relief in my entire life. However, I'm having problems with long holds - I'm the not lucky part of people, who suffer significant lack of comfort or even pain when holding too long. So, when my bladder finally gave up it was just a cosmic relief, some sort of shame came a little bit later. When it comes to a messing accidents it's more complicated, maybe due to higher number of them. Typical related with IBS/food problems I would also describe as a sort of humilitating relief - when you're doing your best to hold your poop it's exhausting for your body, it's a huge pressure on your muscles,  almost always combined with uncomfortable attempt to move and find a toilet. So, the relief (pressure taken off) as first point, the second one (at least for me) was a critical attempt to slow down things happening, minimize the dynamics of accident to decrease the damage.  Like, you know, letting it go slightly slower will prevent it from going down your legs. It wasn't possible all the time, but from time to time it worked. OK, I've also learned myself to judge the situation, and when it was no chance to find a bathroom I took a couple of decisions just to let it go. It was like saving yourself from future pain, ending your torture in a moment and - maybe - making a decision that will be made by your body anyway, just even slightly later.

Oh man, this is quite an old post, I had nearly completely forgotten about it.

@tanin Thank you for the in-depth description, that will be very helpful with future literature (If I ever get back to it). I am one of those people who feel considerable pain and honestly even when I'm super desperate I 'lock up' if it gets to be too bad.

But TODAY, this morning, I came as close to a genuine loss of control over my bladder as I ever had. I take a huge regiment of vitamins every morning cus I work like 10-12 hours and it gets me through the day. I always end up "flushing" them out of my body, and apparently they can really irritate and weaken your bladder. I was working so I absolutely could not go and was completely piss yourself desperate for like 1.5 hours.

I kept feeling these hot flashes through my body, sweat on the back of my neck, I kept getting light headed, I swore several times that I had started to pee but each time I checked, I was dry- when I managed to finally stand up and take the long quarter mile walk to the toilet it felt like there was a boulder in my bladder, every step was agony, and I had to flex my muscles super hard to keep myself from peeing as I walked.

I did make it, in the end.

On 3/22/2022 at 1:36 PM, tanin said:

These stories are absolutely great, however they may be extremely embarassing at the time. How you would describe the moment before the bacteria poisoning ones? Were they somehow signaled before? Like you've had some time to prevent them somehow or it was out of nothing?

The two instances to which you refer as”bacteria poisoning”, and one other that I did not mention that was never diagnosed but matched all the symptoms of and responded to a treatment for cholera happened with absolutely no warning, no prior indication; simply one second absolutely the next second my underpants were filling.

19 hours ago, Attica said:

Oh man, this is quite an old post, I had nearly completely forgotten about it.

@tanin Thank you for the in-depth description, that will be very helpful with future literature (If I ever get back to it). I am one of those people who feel considerable pain and honestly even when I'm super desperate I 'lock up' if it gets to be too bad.

But TODAY, this morning, I came as close to a genuine loss of control over my bladder as I ever had. I take a huge regiment of vitamins every morning cus I work like 10-12 hours and it gets me through the day. I always end up "flushing" them out of my body, and apparently they can really irritate and weaken your bladder. I was working so I absolutely could not go and was completely piss yourself desperate for like 1.5 hours.

I kept feeling these hot flashes through my body, sweat on the back of my neck, I kept getting light headed, I swore several times that I had started to pee but each time I checked, I was dry- when I managed to finally stand up and take the long quarter mile walk to the toilet it felt like there was a boulder in my bladder, every step was agony, and I had to flex my muscles super hard to keep myself from peeing as I walked.

I did make it, in the end.

It seems that you have the same problem as me - holding pee starts to hurt at some moment and holding it ti the limit turns at least unpleasant. I'd say, also basing on my own experiences, that some sort of solution is to put your kidneys on highest possible work ratio, pee a couple of times into the toilet, and finally do a hold with 4th or something peeing. You can do it easily with beer, if you don't want to use alcohol try with low- of even nonalcoholic beer, however I'm not sure how the past one will work. You can also combine it with some water or juice (radler). The another advantage of this method is that your pee becomes 'watery', so it's smell- and colour-free (well, here not always, but often), so later on it is easier to wash your clothes. 

3 hours ago, scinosensation said:

The two instances to which you refer as”bacteria poisoning”, and one other tat I did not mention that was never diagnosed but matched all the symptoms of and responded to a treatment for cholera happened with absolutely no warning, no prior indication; simply one second absolutely the next second my underpants were filling.

It sound pretty nasty, did you have any other symptoms like stomach pain, vertigo or whatever? Also you've mentioned some drunk accident, could you write something more about it?

2 hours ago, tanin said:

It sound pretty nasty, did you have any other symptoms like stomach pain, vertigo or whatever? Also you've mentioned some drunk accident, could you write something more about it?

I never had any clue. In the first case, the diagnosed case I was walking feeling fine. After that incident I felt sick but no indication before it happened at all; I was just glad it happened when it did and not 20 minutes earlier before I left the party. When I got what I diagnosed as cholera I was sitting working at my desk when I felt something liquid spreading at my butt and had to figure out what was happening. The last case where I stood, stretched and pulled again no clue at all and felt ok until an hour or so later, but having that accident led me to having what I would claim was was another accident. 

The drunk accident and what happened over the rest of that day caused me to surrender my fight against all things omo, and to take steps the following day to find a way to indulge without anyone knowing.

6 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

That would hijack this thread so seriously that I don’t want to do it here but I could start a new thread or new threads if ther is interest.

I'll take a risk that clearly there is. If you have some doubts please PM me with this story and I'll do my best to give you some suggestions about the posting form.

Guest Jasminexo

I’ve had some like spurts come out from horror games, but nothing full on.

notable games that made me pee were Alien Isolation, Amnesia Dark Descent, Eternal Darkness, and, im a bit ashamed to say this, but a Fnaf jumpscare also is counted in this. None of these were full loss, more like a squirt or two at certain points, no full bladders or purposely holding any pee I felt I had, or anything else like that. In other words, it wasn’t done for pleasure.

Yep. Not going into detail about the event as a whole here because I don't enjoy talking about it, it was in the news where I'm from, and the circumstances were unique/unlikely enough that you could probably find all of that looking it up on Google. 

Absolutely unsurvivable situation, and the fact that I am still here is the closest thing I have to proof of God. I was 100% certain that I was going to die. Realizing that, coming to terms with it, and accepting it in that moment was, and still is an experience that I can not accurately describe with words. Everything else that was happening was background noise, and pooping my pants was the least of those things.

Noticed it when it was already happening, and tried to stop but couldn't. Didn't give it much thought after that. Once I was done it was hardly on my mind again until I was out of the situation, and had gotten my head together well enough to realize I needed to clean myself up.

Didn't think about doing it, didnt try to, didnt want to, and had no idea I was going to until it was already happening. Was completley out of my control. Looking back on it I do remember needing to go pretty badly before everything happened, and I'm sure that was part of it. When I say I tried to stop but couldn't, I mean I literally couldn't. It was like trying to move your hand, thinking about doing it, and nothing happening. In hindsight I think it was a combination of the physiological effects of the phenomenon we call the "fight or flight response", and the fact that I already needed to go.

The universe truly is an incredibly strange place. Never thought I'd end up sharing a part of what happened under these circumstances. Hope I've offered some useful insight 

Edited by 1234567821346
Accuracy,Grammer (see edit history)
On 3/26/2022 at 9:47 PM, 1234567821346 said:

Yep. Not going into detail about the event as a whole here because I don't enjoy talking about it, it was in the news where I'm from, and the circumstances were unique/unlikely enough that you could probably find all of that looking it up on Google. 

Absolutely unsurvivable situation, and the fact that I am still here is the closest thing I have to proof of God. I was 100% certain that I was going to die. Realizing that, coming to terms with it, and accepting it in that moment was, and still is an experience that I can not accurately describe with words. Everything else that was happening was background noise, and pooping my pants was the least of those things.

Noticed it when it was already happening, and tried to stop but couldn't. Didn't give it much thought after that. Once I was done it was hardly on my mind again until I was out of the situation, and had gotten my head together well enough to realize I needed to clean myself up.

Didn't think about doing it, didnt try to, didnt want to, and had no idea I was going to until it was already happening. Was completley out of my control. Looking back on it I do remember needing to go pretty badly before everything happened, and I'm sure that was part of it. When I say I tried to stop but couldn't, I mean I literally couldn't. It was like trying to move your hand, thinking about doing it, and nothing happening. In hindsight I think it was a combination of the physiological effects of the phenomenon we call the "fight or flight response", and the fact that I already needed to go.

The universe truly is an incredibly strange place. Never thought I'd end up sharing a part of what happened under these circumstances. Hope I've offered some useful insight 

You very much have! That must have been such an experience, I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I wouldn't wish something like that on anybody. But I will admit, it is experiences like that which I have been the most curious about. What you've explained to me helps me to finally fully understand how it is. I hope that sharing your insight felt cathartic for you.