Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Diaper substitutes.

Hello! I am into Omutsu but I don't have the courage to get Diapers from the store because of obvious reasons
1. I don't live alone
2. I don't have an excuse if I get caught.

Please Help I have tried Toilet paper and bathroom cloths. Anything will do! I love the warm feeling of the piss setting around my legs and being trapped there.

Edited by RelaxedBoi (see edit history)

Well what I did in my early days while living with my parents I wore 2 normal underwear pants, put a towel between them and sat on another towel that laid on a laid down plastic bag in my chair. That way I could put a blanket I normally have above my legs over me and you couldn't see anything of it.

Edit: I folded the towel in the pants to be so small to fit between my legs and on the higher front part i folded one fold open to cover a bit of the sides (I would say it's easier for penis-havers like me)

My room was on the other side of the kitchen and I had to go to the left to get to the bathroom/washing machine and I went there later in the evening when my parents weren't in the kitchen (living room or even in bed) so I GUESS they didn't know anything but who knows 😅.

The part with the plastic bag and the towel(s) I sometimes still do because I don't always have/use diapers and it's an easy and fast way to clean up.

Edited by Zayralius
More explanation on the towel-part (see edit history)