Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Accidents in the cold?

For the past while, I have been building up the courage to drink a bunch of water and walk around the block at night until I have a genuine accident.

Unfortunately for me, I live in Canada and it's gotten very cold. The past week has been under 10C/50F. Last night was 5C/41F, but felt like 1C/34F.

So I'm a little worried. Part of me still wants to go through with it, but the other part is worried that my pee, while warm at first, would quickly  become freezing cold.

Has anyone else had an accident in the cold? Was it worth it? Or a horrible experience?

I think this depends entirely on how long you plan to be out after you've wet. For reference I live in the UK where we get those same kind of temperatures in the winter, and I've wet myself a few times in the past walking home from the pub at night.

At 10C I really wouldn't think too much about it. I wouldn't want to go out for a hike while wet in those temperatures but a short walk home would be fine. At 5C maybe only if I waited until I was almost home to wet. At the end of the day it's not really any worse than if you got wet walking home in the rain.

One thing you could try besides snowpants is just layering up. I did that once the night of a work Christmas party. Wore sweatpants under my jeans as well as two pairs of underwear. After drinking quite a lot I wet on purpose on the way home and probably walked for 20 minutes of so after, as I was trying to find a route avoiding anywhere busy. This was late December so must have been near freezing, but I don't remember being uncomfortable. Although I guess I was fairly inebriated at the time.

5 hours ago, WetDave said:

At 10C or even 5C it’s not really an issue. I’ve wet colder than that plenty of times. I’m generally within less than half an hour of home.

Its actually a great sensation feeling the sudden warm flood in your clothes in cold weather, then feeling it gradually cooling again against your skin.

I’ve done that before, walking home in the cold and dark when drunk and desperate, and if you wet gradually rather than all at once, you can keep warming yourself up as it cools!

Of course with the nappy option you don’t feel that warm-then-cold effect, in fact they’re great thermal underwear that have the added benefit that you can warm them from the inside 😉 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:34 AM, ParadoxicEros said:

As a Canadian, cold-weather wetting are most of my wettings. So maybe I'm just used to it, but I don't really think it's that bad. I'm of the opinion that the wonderful feeling of warmth that you initially get from peeing is worth any chance of feeling colder later on from the wetness.

I'm from the UK and we have a cold, rainy and pretty grim climate. I'm also of the opinion that wetting is not a big serious thing and I recall thinking that when I had my first accident years ago, before I explored anything to do with omo. It happened out of nowhere almost, so I was surprised, but not at all embarrassed. I enjoy peeing myself whenever I'm bursting while walking home on cold, dark, rainy/windy nights. Especially in black pants. I might not care about wetting myself but I do care about unwanted attention lol

On 11/3/2021 at 6:49 PM, Figgitydoo said:

So I'm a little worried. Part of me still wants to go through with it, but the other part is worried that my pee, while warm at first, would quickly  become freezing cold.

So what I would say, is that you're right. You probably will experience your pee getting cold pretty quickly, within the space of about 5 mins, I imagine. But the initial warmth of the pee with be beyond worth it. Presumably, you'd be heading straight back to your apartment afterwards though, right? So you'll be warm again in no time, especially with a hot shower to clean yourself up. Or you could just pee yourself again later. I know that when I push myself to an accident, I don't always empty my bladder first time, despite having no control and being at natures mercy. It's only 5-10 mins after my initial 'accident' that I realise I have to pee again urgently because it didn't all come out the first time. If you're used to experiencing things like that, it could work in your favour.

Edited by Windows XPee (see edit history)

And if you’ve been drinking alcohol, your bladder is likely to be filling up so fast that you’ll need to go again within minutes anyway…

Guess the degree of cold is a factor with the experience. British weather might be cold, wet and miserable but temperature-wise it doesn’t come close to Canadian/northern US levels of cold. Minus double figures (Celsius) is very rare. And if we get more than a dusting of snow everything comes to a halt!

1 hour ago, Windows XPee said:

Oh yeah, we're definitely not on the same level as snowy places lol

I'm in northern England, it rarely goes below zero C here (maybe one or two weeks a year), it's just cloudy and damp.  I can't recall ever noticing wet pants feeing cold.  I usually wear black polyester so it doesn't show and dries quickly, and my wet underwear soon gets to body temperature.

17 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I also live in Canada and I’ve done it in the cold (even when there’s been snow on the ground and stuff), both in snowpants, and in regular clothes.  It does get cold pretty quick in regular clothes, but not deathly cold or anything, at least not at the temps you’re talking about, or even slightly below freezing. And the contrast between the cold and the hot pee is amazing….soooo worth it!! It’s not something I’d want to do and then stay out for hours, but on a short walk, no problem. Maybe save a bit back so you can ‘warm up’ your wet spot ☺️

The bigger problem for me, is what to do about soaking wet boots. I guess if you do before it snows you’ll just have shoes to worry about….I’ve found layers and double socks (as well as going slowly, in spurts) helps stop the pee from reaching my feet, if that’s a concern for you. 

I live in Norway and here can be quite cold. But I like to wet myself just in that cold weather. Ofc I must be near my house, so I am not at my peed jeans a long time outside. But one hour it is not problem- yes you are wet but only between legs or trousers legs or butt. It is not problem. If you fall in the lake, yes it can be problem and you must go so quickly so possible to some place when you can change. But with peed jeans it is good to stay in cold one hour without problems.

I wet much more outside in the warmer season, when I can do it on a long walk and still feel comfortable all the way, or conveniently pee my shorts and then go swimming in them before changing and carrying on with my life. I love that! But still, if I we´ll try to find some positive things about wettings it might be that the discomfort actually adds something to the experience. There´s more motivation to hold it, and if you don´t, or if you deliberately pee yourself, there is a bigger "Why the hell did I do this"-moment afterwards that can be a turn on. And it´s also a matter of adjusting the wetting, like making a leak close at home instead of a soaking with an hour left to walk. 

I usually wear long underwear/leggings under my jeans in wintertime, and last year a couple of times I tried to wet just enough to feel it run down my leggings a little but not enough to soak through and show on the jeans. That was hot.  

11 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Honestly, I think people overestimate how much attention parents pay to their (adult) children.  I certainly don’t assume that my teenager has wet himself if I see him doing laundry….I don’t even pay any attention what so ever to what he’s even washing. He carries a laundry basket by, that’s all I really notice. I’m actually assuming that anyone posting on here is also older than him, and so really, why are your parents paying thaaaaaat much attention to what you’re up to if you’re an adult?!

Depends on parents. I know one par which are too catholic. They came at home little bit earlier and found their almost 15 years old daughter masturbate. I think it is usually at that age but they punished her and tok her to psychologist..... I cannot imagine what happened if she was in omo and mastubate in her peed jeans...

I did very similar kind of play sometimes and I can assure you and echo peeach's sentiment that as long as you're not staying out a downright absurd amount of time,  it will get cold and clammy at best, its not going to give your thighs frostbite to be out a little bit like that or anything.

To reiterate what at least one other person has said, if you've been drinking enough to build up to a full wetting, your kidneys will probably still keep giving you little bits of urine after said wetting, so you should be able to refresh that warmth a little a decent amount of times. That's what I used to do.

7 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

I have done this, but you need to be able to get back inside quickly. How quickly depends on how cold. 

That said, a really neat thing happens if it is around 0°C and really dry out.... Your pants will give off steam! 

Source: done it. 

I have also seen steam rising from my snowpants while peeing them outside.

I did this a lot between the ages of 12 and 14. I delivered newspapers every morning around 4:30am usually by myself. I live and grew up in northeast South Dakota. It gets very cold here and usually plenty of snow as well. I'm talking temperatures as low as -20°F.

I wore a pair of dark blue winterized coveralls. Under that was usually just jeans and white Hanes briefs. 

Many mornings I would skip my first pee and drink plenty of watered down juice, lol. I couldn't stand the taste of tap water so mine had to be flavored. Still can't actually.

I would leave on my mountain bike and head to my route, which was a good mile and a half away. Then, my route would take about an hour and a half and closer to 2 hours on Sunday.

Gave that juice plenty of time to get me full and I was usually wet by the time I got home. I found it was a lot more fun and kept me nice and warm to get desperate then let a little bit go at a time. When that patch would start to cool, I would make it a little bigger. 

By the time I got home, I had a choice to finish wetting or go use the toilet. Somehow, I managed to get away with it. The main thing was making sure everything was dry before it was placed in laundry and having a place to hide it until it was.

Sometimes had to rinse the underwear and let them dry with less stain, but the whole time I had the route Mom never caught on.

Mmmm, the good old days, lol.