Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm beginning to wonder how much fake peeing there is in the videos I watch. Some of the streams are incredibly clear, with no trace of the familiar yellow. I've seen a few comments about fakes, but they seem to be increasing. I've been doubtful about scat videos for some time, and I think the same fakery is getting into peeing.

Fakes can be very good. Lohengrin's photos were brilliant, and the videos with crystal clear pee are worth watching, but I am uneasy. I don't like being taken for a ride.

If the only issue is with the clear pee, I have a possible explanation for that. Perhaps they are just drinking a lot of water so that they will have to pee faster, and when you drink a lot of water, your pee is clear. I know because I've done this for my holds and my pee has been incredibly clear when I would wet myself. And often when I drink a lot of water for other reasons and pee into the toilet, it's clear.

But are these videos really fake? I remember questioning this once before and someone pointed out why they wouldn't fake them for videos specifically about wetting, and how more difficult it would be. (Of course they'd likely still fake it for MOST actual movies but still)

Anyone, if you can help reassure us both that the peeing in these videos isn't actually fake...

I do remember one tickle wetting video where a girl is being tickled. She seemed like she was really desperate to pee given her reaction to being tickled. But it didn't show the wetting, it cut ahead to her shorts being wet. I think the wetness looked right for a wetting, but we didn't actually see her peeing so how do we know they didn't just use some offscreen trick to get her shorts wet and make it look like she peed herself?

But I also remember some videos that showed the wetting with there being no sign of hidden equipment under her outfits to simulate a wetting, including stripping down to their underwear. There was no way those could have been faked, right?

Now I'm questioning it again...

The clear pee thing is more likely in a scenario where you really need to go so I don't follow?

The yellower your pee, the more dehydrated you are. Obviously, if someone's been drinking enough to get to accident levels, they are surely not dehydrated. In just about every single hold I do, my pee ends up being borderline straight up water. The only time this isn't the case is say, if I started drinking upon getting up without going to the bathroom so my assuredly more tinted morning pee is in there too.

If anything, the thing you take as "real" will far more often be the more "fake" one: If you're watching a desperation and wetting video where the models pee is yellow, you basically know for a fact that they weren't "desperate" at all, likely nowhere near, and just let out whatever they'd gathered up that day. Its the specific kind of thing that I hate seeing, its pretty immersion breaking for me.

I have been around a long time and started watching pee/wetting vids and looking at wetting/pee pics way back in the very early 70's, yes some of your parents were not born.....and back then some of the japanese pee vids seemed to be faked......Had to be some bottle of water hidden in their clothes with a tube to the panties and the pics always showed a little blue something in their pussy.......like they had inserted something full of liquid and then were filmed squeezing it and it came out in a stream....But trust me, more's especially, have changed, back then wetting was like 'Devil Worship' is to the Catholic church, I,m betting you had to pay a girl way more to wet herself than you did to have her gang bang five or more guys.    Nowadays people accept that accidents happen and a girl or guy is not quite as embarrassed as they would have been back then (back then you had to move to another country if you wet yourself).......more than ten years ago I read some report to the teachers union in UK about the growing preponderance of teens wearing diapers to class or wetting themselves because they were not properly trained to hold long enough for a class to finish.   The conclusion was that this trend had come about because of parental neglect in the way of, I think they called it 'No stress parenting',  it consisted of letting the child have their own way, do not force them to potty train etc and peer pressure would do the work for you.   But what happens if a child in class wets themselves and two others have wet their diaper already and all they give is sympathy....The peer pressure angle disappears and the self training does not happen.   I knew a girl who was wetting in her late teens because she had never been 'told off' for wetting the bed or even wetting her clothes, her parents didn't believe in any form of chastisement.

3 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

The clear pee thing is more likely in a scenario where you really need to go so I don't follow?

The yellower your pee, the more dehydrated you are. Obviously, if someone's been drinking enough to get to accident levels, they are surely not dehydrated. In just about every single hold I do, my pee ends up being borderline straight up water. The only time this isn't the case is say, if I started drinking upon getting up without going to the bathroom so my assuredly more tinted morning pee is in there too.

If anything, the thing you take as "real" will far more often be the more "fake" one: If you're watching a desperation and wetting video where the models pee is yellow, you basically know for a fact that they weren't "desperate" at all, likely nowhere near, and just let out whatever they'd gathered up that day. Its the specific kind of thing that I hate seeing, its pretty immersion breaking for me.

The color of pee is also affected by diet. I drink around 2 liters of water every day and my pee is bright yellow because I take vitamin B supplements. @TVGuy’s models take B vitamin supplements specifically so the pee is more visible. So, I find the color of pee is not necessarily related to fakery.

20 hours ago, Dunney said:

I'm beginning to wonder how much fake peeing there is in the videos I watch. Some of the streams are incredibly clear, with no trace of the familiar yellow. I've seen a few comments about fakes, but they seem to be increasing.

I don't think there is any way to know for certain if a pee video is fake or not.  Just about any shot I've ever seen of any kind of peeing or wetting could have been faked.  However, faking many of these shots would require a huge amount of effort.  By the time you go through the painstaking process of faking it, and making it look real, it would have been far easier just do have done it for real in the first place.

There isn't a whole lot of benefit to be had in faking it.  About the only reason I can imagine is that it would allow you to work with a model who doesn't want to actually pee herself.  But, even then, I can't imagine why it wouldn't be better to just go with another model who is willing to do it.  Being in the business of filming such videos myself, it seems that it would always be better to have a model who is willing to do it for real rather than fake it.  If anyone ever found out a model was faking her wetting scenes, I would expect the market for her content to vanish.

Another benefit might be to produce more scenes, without having to wait for the model to pee again.  But, even with this, the time put into faking it in a way that is believable outweighs the time you would spend waiting for the model to have to pee.  Ultimately, there just isn't any good reason to try fake a wetting scene for a wetting video.

But, how do I really know that it wouldn't be worth it to fake such a scene?  Well, I'm going to be completely honest here and reveal something I never have before-

We have tried faking scenes before at HD Wetting 😞

It was a very long time ago, in the very earliest days of HD Wetting.  We started as just a Clips4sale studio and were only publishing a couple scenes a month.  Having decided to launch our own membership site, it was obvious we were going to need to seriously ramp up the rate at which we were producing content.  We thought we could easily produce more videos by putting a tube down the back of the models pants and pouring water down it.  I don't remember how many scenes we tried this way, maybe 5 or 6, but it didn't work and not a single one of those scenes were ever published.  Some of the problems we had were that the models didn't like it, the water was almost always too cold.  Also, the tube wouldn't stay in place, it always moved so the wet patch never started in the right place, making it look like they were peeing out the side of their thigh or something.  The other big problem was that the other end of the tube kept finding its way into the shot.  Ultimately, we spent a couple hours trying to do this.  It was frustrating, and not a single one of those scenes came out in a way that was even close to usable.

At HD Wetting we are aware that the suspicion of fakery is always present.  At least a couple of our users are always quick to pounce on anything that looks out of place, seeing it as evidence that we fake our wetting scenes- a cord sticking out from below the edge of a models shirt from her microphone becomes evidence of a radio controlled apparatus to release fake pee, a visible elastic strap that holds the wireless mic transmitter ends up being implicated somehow.  Even a Starbucks cup in the background with a straw becomes a bucket with a tube attached.

To address these suspicions, every dozen videos are so we try to do at least one scene that would be extremely difficult to fake.  This usually includes shooting the entire scene in one, nonstop shot, including full body views, and having the model undress after.  The only way to fake such a scene would be with expensive motion control camera rigs and professional compositing.  Just one of these shots, if faked, would cost more than I make in a year. 

Some recent videos we've done that would be next to impossible to fake are this one, with Alisha, where she is standing in front of a mirror in such a way that you can see both her front and back at the same time as the wetting is taking place.  There simply is no good way to have faked this video.

Another recent video we did that would have been very difficult to fake is this shower scene.  She starts peeing in a full body shot, then turns around while she is peeing.  There is no way there could have been any kind of tube or hose hooked up to her.  Plus, her clothes are so tight, there is no way any kind of apparatus could have been concealed under them.  And, if that is in doubt, she strips naked after wetting herself.

18 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I do remember one tickle wetting video where a girl is being tickled. She seemed like she was really desperate to pee given her reaction to being tickled. But it didn't show the wetting, it cut ahead to her shorts being wet. I think the wetness looked right for a wetting, but we didn't actually see her peeing so how do we know they didn't just use some offscreen trick to get her shorts wet and make it look like she peed herself?

One of the problems with capturing a real accident, or at least an unexpected wetting on camera is that if you don't know right when its going to happen, the camera might not be ready for it.  If one is faking a scene, you are certainly going to have the camera ready to capture the wetting, or the fake wetting.  However, if the model actually pees uncontrollably, the camera might not be in position and the wetting itself could be missed.  That you didn't actually see her peeing could easily be seen as evidence that she actually peed on accident.

12 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

There is an exception here- Desperation isn't just about how full one's bladder is, but desperate urges can also be caused by irritation to the bladder walls.  This irritation can present strong, even uncontrollable urges to pee.  Certain beverages, like some energy drinks, can cause this irritation. Diluted clear pee is less likely to be irritating in this way, so, I don't think we can universally say that yellow pee universally means dehydration, and thus means a true accident is less likely.  Dehydration is only one possible cause of strongly colored pee.

14 hours ago, WetG/F said:

I have been around a long time and started watching pee/wetting vids and looking at wetting/pee pics way back in the very early 70's, yes some of your parents were not born.....and back then some of the japanese pee vids seemed to be faked......Had to be some bottle of water hidden in their clothes with a tube to the panties and the pics always showed a little blue something in their pussy.......like they had inserted something full of liquid and then were filmed squeezing it and it came out in a stream....But trust me, more's especially, have changed, back then wetting was like 'Devil Worship' is to the Catholic church, I,m betting you had to pay a girl way more to wet herself than you did to have her gang bang five or more guys.    Nowadays people accept that accidents happen and a girl or guy is not quite as embarrassed as they would have been back then (back then you had to move to another country if you wet yourself).......more than ten years ago I read some report to the teachers union in UK about the growing preponderance of teens wearing diapers to class or wetting themselves because they were not properly trained to hold long enough for a class to finish.   The conclusion was that this trend had come about because of parental neglect in the way of, I think they called it 'No stress parenting',  it consisted of letting the child have their own way, do not force them to potty train etc and peer pressure would do the work for you.   But what happens if a child in class wets themselves and two others have wet their diaper already and all they give is sympathy....The peer pressure angle disappears and the self training does not happen.   I knew a girl who was wetting in her late teens because she had never been 'told off' for wetting the bed or even wetting her clothes, her parents didn't believe in any form of chastisement.

I read a comment once to the effect that modern disposable nappies are too comfortable when wet. A child doesn't have a mass of soggy cloth between the legs, so has no incentive to be dry. Lucky children.

Interesting comments all round, and I am reassured. I'll put my suspicions back into their cupboard.

16 hours ago, scinosensation said:

The color of pee is also affected by diet. I drink around 2 liters of water every day and my pee is bright yellow because I take vitamin B supplements. @TVGuy’s models take B vitamin supplements specifically so the pee is more visible. So, I find the color of pee is not necessarily related to fakery.

I actually had no idea there was supplements that could have that sort of effect, so that's a super interesting fact to learn! But I digress, I'd argue situations like the supplement and what TVGuy said about irritation to the bladder walls are easily the exception and not the rule, you know what I mean?

The type of pee video that I really hate are the ones where the model very badly "acts" desperate then says dialogue along the lines of "Ooh, I'm gonna wet meself!" I would much rather they shut up, stop pretending to be able to act and let viewers use their own imaginations, based on the rest of the content. I always navigate away from videos of that type, because I find them irritating and completely uninteresting, rather than erotic or compelling.

On 11/2/2021 at 5:27 PM, TVGuy said:

I don't think there is any way to know for certain if a pee video is fake or not.  Just about any shot I've ever seen of any kind of peeing or wetting could have been faked.  However, faking many of these shots would require a huge amount of effort.  By the time you go through the painstaking process of faking it, and making it look real, it would have been far easier just do have done it for real in the first place.

There isn't a whole lot of benefit to be had in faking it.  About the only reason I can imagine is that it would allow you to work with a model who doesn't want to actually pee herself.  But, even then, I can't imagine why it wouldn't be better to just go with another model who is willing to do it.  Being in the business of filming such videos myself, it seems that it would always be better to have a model who is willing to do it for real rather than fake it.  If anyone ever found out a model was faking her wetting scenes, I would expect the market for her content to vanish.

Way back in the 1990s I read a forum post from Bill Saunders, the founder of Bytemine, who said that there was no problem in getting models to pose in diapers but only very few were willing to wet them.  This was one of the of the reasons that Bytemine did very few videos because photoshoots were much easier to fake.  Very often the model was shown with a hand between her thighs and a rueful expression on her face and that was it.  Cloth diapers and plastic rhumba panties didn't really show wetness and held a lot before leaking, but if a diaper had to be shown to be wet (such as when it was being changed) liquid could be added between shots.  Hoses were sometimes used in videos where heavy leaking was required - possibly cloth diapers held them more firmly than disposables - and there is apparently a scene in the bloopers CD (which I haven't seen) where the other girls connected a model's hose to a cold water supply.  However, if you want to enjoy your fetish and watch very pretty girls in their diapers you need a bit of suspension of belief.

I notice a lot of comments as to whether the desperation is faked and whether they're peeing voluntarily instead of involuntarily. I know some do pee voluntarily while pretending otherwise, though they do seem to really have to pee first, but it can take a while to lose full control and filming such a scene could be difficult especially depending on how long the camera can record for. Also includes bedwetting videos where they pretend to be asleep, and they pee voluntarily as soon as their hand is in the water.

I personally don't care whether they're wetting themselves deliberately or involuntarily (though of course still intending it to end that way). I enjoy them if the wettings themselves are real and they have fun with it (or at least don't mind doing it for us).

12 hours ago, Noot said:

Your suggestion that clear pee is probably fake implies a pretty big gap in your understanding of how pee works? Clear pee is not unusual at all if the person is particularly hydrated. No reason to believe it's fake.

Anyway, almost all pee videos are easier to do for real than to convincingly fake.

Quick note, on summer days my pee is as crystal clear as water due to me being impossibly thirsty, like imagine going to the toilet, peeing for roughly 30 or more second then, before draining the water, you realize that there's barely any change of color in the water at all and I can guarantee is not so unbelievably uncommon

On 11/4/2021 at 10:23 AM, PeepeePeelover said:

Way back in the 1990s I read a forum post from Bill Saunders, the founder of Bytemine, who said that there was no problem in getting models to pose in diapers but only very few were willing to wet them.  This was one of the of the reasons that Bytemine did very few videos because photoshoots were much easier to fake.  Very often the model was shown with a hand between her thighs and a rueful expression on her face and that was it.  Cloth diapers and plastic rhumba panties didn't really show wetness and held a lot before leaking, but if a diaper had to be shown to be wet (such as when it was being changed) liquid could be added between shots.  Hoses were sometimes used in videos where heavy leaking was required - possibly cloth diapers held them more firmly than disposables - and there is apparently a scene in the bloopers CD (which I haven't seen) where the other girls connected a model's hose to a cold water supply.  However, if you want to enjoy your fetish and watch very pretty girls in their diapers you need a bit of suspension of belief.

I don't think a 1990s era porn company most of us have never even heard of has much impact on whether wetting videos are fake now. The porn industry has changed enormously since then, and I don't watch decades-old porn to jack off.

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Dunney said:

Nor do I. The video is poor, since it's all transcribed from tape.

I don't watch Bytemine or old Patches videos either.  As @Dunney says the quality is poor.  I thought a post from one of the founders of the diaper fetish industry would be of interest, especially as it is on-topic.  If my post has caused offense I apologise - none was intended.

On 11/2/2021 at 11:27 AM, TVGuy said:

One of the problems with capturing a real accident, or at least an unexpected wetting on camera is that if you don't know right when its going to happen, the camera might not be ready for it.  If one is faking a scene, you are certainly going to have the camera ready to capture the wetting, or the fake wetting.  However, if the model actually pees uncontrollably, the camera might not be in position and the wetting itself could be missed.  That you didn't actually see her peeing could easily be seen as evidence that she actually peed on accident.

Well, I get the feeling the video was made with the specific intention of "tickle her until she wets herself". She said she had to pee, the girl tickling her clearly heard this, and kept tickling her. And based on her reactions, her pee desperation may have been real (since those reactions could be difficult to fake while being tickled), implying that they specifically set the video to start when she had to pee (and she likely drank quite a bit of water and maybe something like soda beforehand). And although it didn't show the wetting this time (only cutting ahead to her shorts being wet, though the wetness looked accurate), they did another video where she wet her shorts onscreen, I think due to the other girl using a vibrator or something on her. (I don't know if that one was salvaged or re-posted from the Purge but that certainly looked real)

I'm not sure why the wetting in the first video wasn't shown. Did they fake it (and if so, how did they simulate that wetness?). Or did it just take longer for her to lose control from the tickling than they had expected and they either stopped recording until she wet herself? (If she peed deliberately during the intermission, couldn't she have done that while being tickled?)

And actually... looking closer at it, it looks like it shows the very end of the wetting as we see a bit of her stream before it dies down. (Pee looks clear but the other girl wasn't in a position to have just poured water down her shorts or something so she likely drank a lot of water for the video) Not sure why they didn't show the full wetting here but they did in the next video.

The video can be found on this page, on the post by @triefnase

Looking back......most of my girlfriends that peed their panties for me, took some time to actually break the 'training barriers' but once they had done it the first time they could pee their panties to order in seconds (in private of course).  One in particular who would take any dare, (I,m sure I have written about her) could wet her jeans shorts etc while walking along a busy main street and it would only take her seconds to actually start to pee.   Sadly I lost touch with this girl some ten years ago...where are you now 'Mad Louise' ?   So one for the psychologists.....we all know why the hesitation....training barriers......but why were they able to pee their panties so easily after that first time???  Surely with years of training it would be hard anytime???  So come on pshycologists?...tell us why?

• 3 weeks later...

Just another side note on this subject.......I,m sure that in some, a lot of the earlier Japanese fake schoolgirl vids, they spray something waterproof on the panties before the girl puts them on.....you can see as she starts to pee there is a huge build up in the panty and it even starts to run out of the sides before it will come through the material in little spots?  I am not against this...I think it helps the dramatic effect. 

Huge bulge of pee then side bursts and at last the pee seeps through the gusset...it can't get any better.