Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Whats the worst teasing for you?

The sound of water is terrible to me, including the hissing sounds emitted by mouth. I have a friend who is very good at this, she makes them very slow and with a very vibrant vocalization of the "s" that pierces you (God damn her, I hate her). Other thing that drives me really unhinged is seeing the bathroom but not being able to go, when I'm at work or when someone is inside cleaning, getting ready or whatever. But I think the most annoying thing there can be is the attitude of the other person as a whole, teasings are only the expression. Facing things calmly when they are in control, driving slowly, looking super quietly for the keys to the door, etc ... acting deliberately paused when you are about to burst and seek to rile you up and beg/get mad (which is quite effective, sure, but at the same time is itself what increases my desperation the most, over any especific teasing)

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2021 at 11:48 PM, alterego said:

The sound of water is terrible to me, including the hissing sounds emitted by mouth. I have a friend who is very good at this, she makes them very slow and with a very vibrant vocalization of the "s" that pierces you (God damn her, I hate her). Other thing that drives me really unhinged is seeing the bathroom but not being able to go, when I'm at work or when someone is inside cleaning, getting ready or whatever. But I think the most annoying thing there can be is the attitude of the other person as a whole, teasings are only the expression. Facing things calmly when they are in control, driving slowly, looking super quietly for the keys to the door, etc ... acting deliberately paused when you are about to burst and seek to rile you up and beg/get mad (which is quite effective, sure, but at the same time is itself what increases my desperation the most, over any especific teasing)

Wow her psss sound sounds great! Do you have any story examples of her using it? 

Sorry to resurrect an old thread!

Touching water is usually pretty bad and so is havign a bathroom in my sights. Thats a pretty common one. Being startled not so much and laughing not so much either. I typically find myself too "on guard" for these to have any effect. These only have an affect when my bladders only like half full and I sort of forget I need to go. Never had anybody press on my bladder so idk jow effective it is. Having myself do it just makes myself stop it because my bladder is rock hard

14 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Wow her psss sound sounds great! Do you have any story examples of her using it? 

I used to hear a lot of that kind of teasing as well. I've seen it in classrooms, where a group of women taunted a woman who said she had to pee and the teacher was an awful substitute not allowing her to go. The group of women were all going "pssssshhh" into her ear. This was in the old days, no phones and no computers except in the computer lab, so one of the women even opened a textbook page that had a large picture of the ocean and kept shoving it into her face. They even kept telling her jokes to make her laugh and pee, but their jokes weren't too funny. 

Another story happened on the school bus with another group of students. A woman said she had to pee so badly to her friends, she didn't have time to use the toilet at school because teachers would never let us out on time and the buses kept leaving the school early, and I felt so bad because I knew her and my stops were the last ones. And it was like the perfect storm, literally because the rain was splashing down so hard sloshing everywhere, there was construction, traffic buildups everywhere, and the rain was making all the roads slippery and dangerous, even the bumpy road felt more bumpy and I could hear her making squeaking and "eek!" noises with every bump the bus went over. It must've taken an hour and a half to get to home from school. She didn't even have an umbrella, and I offered to share mine when we got out but she rejected it and actually ran off to her house getting all soaked in the process. I hope she made it!

20 hours ago, nistoy said:

After I wet my pants at school when I was 12. The teasing lasted for days

Me too. The immediate teasing lasted several days but it kept recurring every time I'd raise my hand and ask to use the  bathroom or those times I was appearing desperate near the end of class

On 12/15/2021 at 8:24 AM, Bangarang said:

My sister used to do that to me in the back seat of the car when she knew I was getting desperate and my mother just kept saying "Wait till we get home."

On 12/15/2021 at 3:24 PM, Bangarang said:

Hahahaha I have many, teasing me and  other people. We went to college together for many years xD 

Hopefully one day I will find time to write them in a topic as they deserve.

But I'll share now the day that she put me through the worst. We left a four-hour exam super late, both desperate to pee, but the only floor of the building that was yet open was our classroom's where there was a girls 'but not boys' toilet, which was in the other wing of the corridor, locked. So she was able to relieve herself before going outside but I was NOT.
We lived in the same neighborhood and we took turns driving the car and to my bad it was her turn too and she didn't stop bothering me. I told her to please hurry up cause I hadn't peed and I was about to burst and she always drove very slowly but that day she did it even slower. I pushed him a lot and she started to deliberately slow down and wait for every light to turn red and we had to stop and she laughed at my curses and complainings. So I tried not to act irritated and not get involved  but if I tried to ignore her and be patient, she would start to make the pssssssshhh sound, very sharp and very constant, and it would drive me out of my mind again. I couldn't ignore it!! It made me squirm and fidget as crazy. It was a very short journey but I felt it like forever and I got out of the car earlier so that she couldn't continue torturing myself even if I had to walk 4-5 more minutes home, holding it as best I could.
It is an anecdote that reflects EVERYTHING I was talking about in the previous post, she had ALL control of the situation to torment me with her parsimony and make me suffer and beg and that is what teased me the most at the same time.
But that damn sound, I've never heard anyone do it that... well... and influential... and pissy. I wish I could record it and put it to HER when SHE desperate.

Either running my hand in warm water like if im getting in the shower or someone teasing me with wordplay like

"you can't hold it anymore can you?" 

"i bet you wanna let it out"

or in kinda a dominant voice just saying "pee" over and over when they want me to let it out, its like a command,which is also a turn on but also makes me wanna let it out more

• 3 weeks later...

The common stuff, hearing/touching water, someone pressing my bladder, making me spread my legs. If I'm really desperate, just being forced to stay still or not use my hands can make me lose it. And being tickled.

Also, being made to focus on something! Like... if I have to go really bad, and I'm forced to read something, or make decisions, or try to solve some kind of puzzle/play a game... basically anything that requires concentration. It's kinda like the feeling of having to find the key and unlock the door, it makes it way harder to hold on. Honestly one of the easiest ways to make me lose control is just to tell me to do simple tasks while I'm desperate 😄

Another tease if you consider it is very hot or cold temperatures. Coldness is really bad because it makes your body want to pee.

It doesn't make you produce more pee, but it makes it harder to hold in the same amount of pee than if it was a normal temperature, the mentality is that your body doesn't want to waste your body heat into warming up the pee in your body so it tries to expel it. 

And very hot temperatures are also a bad tease! Because you need to keep hydrated and you might be so thirsty for a drink, but at the same time you're desperate and holding in a lot of pee. 

• 2 weeks later...

For me it's mostly just verbal discussion of pee or reading about things related to omo and such. Liquid sounds and pressing on my stomach never really get to me as well as words do. It makes my bladder go from 0 to 100 real fast.

I rarely make it through scrolling around this site without pissing myself at least once.

Roleplaying omo often causes me to pee a lot, often in small spurts if the roleplay goes on for a while without any pauses.

I can't even count how many times a friend recalling a time they saw me wet has led me to wet myself again in that moment.

I usually have to be super strategic about when I can be on this site or when I can open Discord so I don't piss myself somewhere I shouldn't