Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DKSB-074

This JAV is a 4 hour long compilation of women either pissing or wetting themselves with a few sex parts (I think there is only 2 through out the whole thing one at the beginning and one at the end). I edited some of the better wettings as there own files. I was debating whether or not to just upload it as is without any editing but I guess I'm just so use to doing it for these type of JAV's that I went ahead and did it anyway.

Description of each file in order

DKBS-074 Desperate schoolgirl wetting - A desperate schoolgirl is seen grabbing her crotch sitting across from her teacher. Without the teacher noticing she wets herself and uses some tissues to help soak up the pee. Not long after that she is once again seen holding herself and squirming in her seat as she wets herself a second time all while the teacher either doesn't notice or just doesn't care. She then quietly removes her panties without the teacher seeing. It's not long until yet again she squirming in her seat needing to pee only this time when she can no longer hold it she gets up, pulls up her skirt and pees on the floor infront of him and then sits back down in her seat.

DKBS-074 Desperate train wetting - A desperate woman is seen holding herself on a train. She then wets herself and removes her stocking all while no one on the train seems to really care. It doesn't take long for the woman to once again show signs of being desperate to pee as she tugs on her skirt. Unable to hold it she wets herself again this time a few people are beginning to notice. After that you would think she would be empty but no she is once again squirming with her hand pushed in her crotch trying not to pee only this time everyone on the bus is now starring at her. When she is unable to endure it any longer she pulls her skirt up and pees through her panties.

DKBS-074-Desperate office wetting - A man puts a Diuretic into his female co-workers drink. He then leaves the room and calls the office on his cellphone and pretends to be a customer needing help. He watches from outside the room as he keeps her on the phone for as long as he can while watching her struggle to hold it. Eventually she reaches her limit and wets herself.  Lots of loud gushing noises with this one as she lets it all go.

DKBS-074-Schoolgirl humping desk wetting - A schoolgirl hikes up her skirt as she humps the corner of a desk until she loses control and wets herself.

DKSB-074-Desperate skirt wetting - A man spikes his wife's drink with a Diuretic and then makes sure she wont be able to use the bathroom. When she gets to the point of not being able to hold it she runs to the bathroom and pee dances infront of the door for a bit before finally losing control.

Screenshots are in order of the files

The last few screenshots are some of the other pissing scenes you can find in the Full Uncut file

The Full Uncut file has everything above plus a few other brief wettings and a lot of other girls just pissing some with vibrators some while being grabbed by some man and some girls just plain pissing. There is also a few sex scenes 

Enjoy