Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What situations have you been in that can (or maybe even have) easily cause an accident, or at least an impromptu leak, almost all the time?

I'm prone to loosing control over my bladder when scared, really nervous or shocked and basically pee myself every time one of these event happen. It's just a matter how much. Nervousness usually makes me spurt and leak, when I'm really scared or experience sudden shock, I lose control to the point of peeing. If I end up with only wet crotch or empty my bladder and I'm standing or sitting in a puddle is mostly a case of how full my bladder is at that time. Typical example is when I get stopped by a cop for traffic violation or had a crash with my car. There were not that many of them, but every time it happened, I end up wet.

Key in lock syndrome is also cause of occasional wetting, but can't say it happens every time. It's more of a surprise attack. It usually strikes when is least expected or wanted.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Washing my damn dishes. Something about having my hands rummage around in all that hot water, and trying to get it done fast, always needs me make to go. If I don't pee before doing the dishes, even i

For me when I get the giggles I know I'm in trouble. When I start to pee my panties, I laugh even more so the whole situation just snow balls till I am just standing there like a giggling idiot totall

For me it's coming home after a long ride on public transport, which happens most days coming home from work. At least a couple of times a week I don't entirely make it... Sometimes it's just a drop,

For me it's mostly just anything that has me out of a bathroom for an extended period of time; long lines, car trips, going to a movie at the theatre. My bladder is weak, and doesn't usually signal that I should go to the bathroom until I have about 5 to 10 minutes before I can't really hold it anymore, so needless to say I've had a whole lot of accidents and 'accidents' in a whole lot of places.

On 11/6/2021 at 6:55 PM, Windows XPee said:

So after a quick google, I think the correct term is 'bladder pressure point', if it's the same thing that my gf experienced. It's often just a leak that uncontrollably shoots out when you prod her in a certain spot. I assume everybody finds theirs accidentally at first, maybe during playtime with their partners. 

For us, we were just hanging out and play fighting / cuddling etc. I think we were having a tickle fight or something and I went to pick her up and (softly) throw her on to the bed WWE style and she stopped and everything went all serious and I was like "oh no I've done something wrong". But she was fine she just asked me to touch her in the same place again (by her hips/waist/back) and I kept doing it until she was like "THERE!" and I was like "WHERE?". Then she told me she weed without warning when I touched her there. It was weird but funny.

We both told our separate friends and I think both our friends groups laughed and it seemed to be that it was common for girls but unheard of for boys. One other mate said he'd triggered it with his past gf's and that he was sure everyone had one. No idea if that's true or if boys have them too tbh.

I had no idea such points existed. I only know about making women wet through tickling, which is great fun.

Smoking and coughing. I smoke socially, which makes the leaking even more awkward for me. It’s embarrassing in the moment, but something I can laugh about with my partner later. I just hope that nobody can smell my leak over the smell of the smoke… I try to play it natural and not show panic/embarrassment on my face when this happens. 

I also frequently feel the need to go if I’m in the middle of drawing an omo picture (especially if I’m at the part where I’m drawing the pee shooting out). This has resulted in me having a stained desk chair, which my partner lovingly teases me about. 

Thinking of investing in some incontinence underwear or pads, but I’m too embarrassed to buy them. So, I just do a lot of laundry.

17 minutes ago, omorashi_jones said:

Smoking and coughing. I smoke socially, which makes the leaking even more awkward for me. It’s embarrassing in the moment, but something I can laugh about with my partner later. I just hope that nobody can smell my leak over the smell of the smoke… I try to play it natural and not show panic/embarrassment on my face when this happens. 

I also frequently feel the need to go if I’m in the middle of drawing an omo picture (especially if I’m at the part where I’m drawing the pee shooting out). This has resulted in me having a stained desk chair, which my partner lovingly teases me about. 

Thinking of investing in some incontinence underwear or pads, but I’m too embarrassed to buy them. So, I just do a lot of laundry.

I don’t think I’d worry too much, I can smell cigarette smoke from an absolute mile off, but don’t think I’d pick up the fact that someone had wet themself unless it was a big one and I was right next to them, even if they weren’t smoking!

As for the pads/diapers, well you can buy them online from many places with no embarrassment required…

I'm not sure this qualifies as "all the time" but it's not infrequent either. Oddly enough, brushing my teeth! I could have just peed and I'll go to brush my teeth before bed and with the faucet running and the toilet right there I will get a sudden strong urge and if I try to hold it ("I just went, it's fine!") I'll end up with a wet patch on my underwear from spurting.

Other times running water causes an increase in desperation for me but for some reason that scenario is the worst for me.

4 minutes ago, wetaccident said:

I'm not sure this qualifies as "all the time" but it's not infrequent either. Oddly enough, brushing my teeth! I could have just peed and I'll go to brush my teeth before bed and with the faucet running and the toilet right there I will get a sudden strong urge and if I try to hold it ("I just went, it's fine!") I'll end up with a wet patch on my underwear from spurting.

Other times running water causes an increase in desperation for me but for some reason that scenario is the worst for me.

Oh, I've had running water cause leaks before, even after I've just used the toilet.

10 hours ago, Angusburger said:

Drinking coke and water while wathcing a movie at home. Always resorts into a full bladder and sometimes its so full I struggle to stand straight or may even leak even before I stand up. 

I once went to the cinema (diapered) and had a coffee before going in and then a large coke… had to “go” four times and was worried about leaking on the seat by the end!

12 hours ago, Missypee said:

For me when I get the giggles I know I'm in trouble. When I start to pee my panties, I laugh even more so the whole situation just snow balls till I am just standing there like a giggling idiot totally pissing myself. 

A close second ........... running water or a sudden down pour of rain. I just can't hold on without forcibly crossing my legs till the urge goes.

Thirdly being stuck  traffic or waiting for traffic lights when I'm busting. Seems to be the frustration manifests itself in my totally inadequate bladder control. I squirm, bounce in my seat, hold myself but the urge to pee just gets stronger till I pee my pants. If I'm lucky I have time to grab a towel from the back seat and hurriedly stick it under my bum to try and stop my car seat from getting too wet. So constituently I always carry a towel on the back seat, carry a spare change of clothes or if I know I will be in traffic I wear a pullup !!     

Laugh wettings are such a turn on. I wish someone would tickle me mercilessly while I have a full bladder.

Edited by John_John
mispelled a word (see edit history)
On 11/11/2021 at 2:26 AM, Missypee said:

For me when I get the giggles I know I'm in trouble. When I start to pee my panties, I laugh even more so the whole situation just snow balls till I am just standing there like a giggling idiot totally pissing myself. 

A close second ........... running water or a sudden down pour of rain. I just can't hold on without forcibly crossing my legs till the urge goes.

Thirdly being stuck  traffic or waiting for traffic lights when I'm busting. Seems to be the frustration manifests itself in my totally inadequate bladder control. I squirm, bounce in my seat, hold myself but the urge to pee just gets stronger till I pee my pants. If I'm lucky I have time to grab a towel from the back seat and hurriedly stick it under my bum to try and stop my car seat from getting too wet. So constituently I always carry a towel on the back seat, carry a spare change of clothes or if I know I will be in traffic I wear a pullup !!     

Yeah, I forgot the silly laughs. Those do me in quite often too, but much less now than when I was a teenager.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:03 PM, Windows XPee said:

I imagine you'd not want to mention it to avoid drawing attention to yourself too, right? So you're just left sitting there quietly bursting more and more as time goes by! Do you find that once you do get out, on your feet and move around that the urge subsides and you can resume your day? I do. Even when I've pulled over thinking that I'm probably still gonna piss myself before I make it to the bathroom. Subsequently, I've got back in the car more than once after thinking "guess I don't really need it that badly after all lol". Dangerous thing to do lol

gotta love those pee pressure points lol

My first GF as a kid, I found her pressure point my accident (looking for another pressure point ofc) and we both nearly died laughing when she peed! Could never find mine though, although she always tried lol

Where was the pee pressure point??

3 hours ago, vincp44 said:

Look like there's no limit to the topic title length on this forum 😉

I definitely have a hard time summarising and keeping things short lmao

On this occasion, I just didn't want to be too specific or narrow. That way, everybody would feel like they could engage because everybody has stories of things that make them pee themselves almost every time 💦

The one thing that springs to mind is having been in a swimming pool and dying to go while drying off.

I had swimming lessons once when I was a teen and we were in the pool for a set amount of time and although I wanted to go it wasn't that desperate when we eventually got out. 

But being hit by the colder atmosphere and standing on a cold stone floor did it for me and you had to dry off and change before you could get out to the toilets. I just went from 5/10 to a 9/10 in a minute and was in a blind panic.

I dried as quickly as I could and had just pulled up my underpants when it happened and I wet myself. All I could do was hold my towel close and wipe the pee as it went down my legs. I think I went home commando after that.

There were other guys around but I don't think they realised what I had done

• 2 months later...
Guest Jasminexo

I live in a pretty rural area on the outskirts of a town, I also own a dog, so when I walk my dog I take her to a field so she can run around and do whatever she wants, this field has a cliff which overlooks a river and I walk near this cliff every time I walk my dog, every time I near it I get a strong urge to pee, occasionally leaking a bit or just losing control entirely, and as such I either always wear black leggings/jeans, or I’ll wear waterproof trousers and boots over whatever I’m wearing. 

I remember one example, it was super cold and rainy one day, so I drank two big cups of nice hot tea about 40 minutes before I left to warm myself up and to prepare for the weather, I was already wearing a pair of white jeans, and cause it was raining hard, I put a pair of waterproof trousers over them, and wore some rubber boots and a nice waterproof coat, I left my house with a moderate urge to piss, but thought I could hold it, I got to this cliff part overlooking the river and suddenly felt super desperate, but I liked the view so I got closer to the edge (it had a fence stopping people from going too far) to appreciate the view for a few more minutes, it was cut short when I felt my pee rushing out of me by accident, it quickly filled my boots and I rushed home.

On 11/2/2021 at 2:30 AM, GreenChile said:

It's the standing at my own front door trying to punch my code in or get my key in the lock that sometimes either have me squeezing my crotch for dear life or running to the backyard if I'm losing control and don't want to be seen by my neighbors wetting my pants. 

I can vouch for this. Whenever I was unlocking my front door, I felt it was really easy for me to just relax my muscles down there and piss myself. I never had this feeling anywhere else. Usually, whenever I did my "sneaky spurting" trips, I had to condition myself first before I can let out my intentional leaks. But, in front of the door, I had to be careful not to relax instead.

Once, I actually relaxed and I ended up with a long, warm spurt that formed a noticeable wet patch on my shorts.

On 2/23/2022 at 12:51 PM, Keita123 said:

I can vouch for this. Whenever I was unlocking my front door, I felt it was really easy for me to just relax my muscles down there and piss myself. I never had this feeling anywhere else. Usually, whenever I did my "sneaky spurting" trips, I had to condition myself first before I can let out my intentional leaks. But, in front of the door, I had to be careful not to relax instead.

Once, I actually relaxed and I ended up with a long, warm spurt that formed a noticeable wet patch on my shorts.

It's happened more times than I can count because I don't want to use the bathroom at my neighbors house so I walk the few houses down and somehow just can't make it inside completely dry. Not always a full wetting but undies are soaked, sometimes it's a full gusher as soon as the key goes into the door.