Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What situations have you been in that can (or maybe even have) easily cause an accident, or at least an impromptu leak, almost all the time?

I think we all have scenarios and situations that we've been through more than once, that have always (at least nearly) caused accidents.

It could be standing stationary (at a bus stop for example) for a prolonged period of time, or whenever you try to do your shopping at the supermarket, or whenever you're waiting in any sort of queue. Triggers that are unique to us all, individually. Or they could be triggers that happen to most people, like standing desperately at your doorstep trying to get your keys in the door in time, for example.

For me, I find that shopping (in particular focusing on items) while I'm even remotely needing a wee will occasionally cause a little involuntary, unprovoked wee to shoot out, causing me to have to immediately walk away from what I was looking at and come back later to try again. I'll be stubborn and stay where I am one of these days, no doubt causing a full wee in the middle of the aisle.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Washing my damn dishes. Something about having my hands rummage around in all that hot water, and trying to get it done fast, always needs me make to go. If I don't pee before doing the dishes, even i

For me when I get the giggles I know I'm in trouble. When I start to pee my panties, I laugh even more so the whole situation just snow balls till I am just standing there like a giggling idiot totall

For me it's coming home after a long ride on public transport, which happens most days coming home from work. At least a couple of times a week I don't entirely make it... Sometimes it's just a drop,

2 minutes ago, Windows XPee said:

I think we all have scenarios and situations that we've been through more than once, that have always (at least nearly) caused accidents.

It could be standing stationary (at a bus stop for example) for a prolonged period of time, or whenever you try to do your shopping at the supermarket, or whenever you're waiting in any sort of queue. Triggers that are unique to us all, individually. Or they could be triggers that happen to most people, like standing desperately at your doorstep trying to get your keys in the door in time, for example.

For me, I find that shopping (in particular focusing on items) while I'm even remotely needing a wee will occasionally cause a little involuntary, unprovoked wee to shoot out, causing me to have to immediately walk away from what I was looking at and come back later to try again. I'll be stubborn and stay where I am one of these days, no doubt causing a full wee in the middle of the aisle.

Yes do it!! I hate supermarket shopping so anything that could make it more like xciting 😂

Just now, Windows XPee said:

I don't really like public wetting on that scale, but I don't mind peeing black pants walking through quiet areas lol

Lol ok- I thought you were talking about making a puddle in the aisle!! 😏

I have amazing bladder control, sadly but the one looks time I leaked very badly in public I was lucky enough to be earring black trousers!! 

7 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

I have amazing bladder control

Same usually! I held A LOT in school and I think that set me up for life. All my accidents seem to be conscious decisions at least to some extent (when in a lot of pain), with the exception of a couple I've already posted previously.

The power of black pants though ❤️

3 minutes ago, GreenChile said:

It's the standing at my own front door trying to punch my code in or get my key in the lock that sometimes either have me squeezing my crotch for dear life or running to the backyard if I'm losing control and don't want to be seen by my neighbors wetting my pants. 

I've peed a couple times during that scenario and came very painfully close many more times too. Deeply embarrassing if you don't know whether your neighbours are watching you but also deeply exciting too! I've never had a place where I could improvise on my doorstep though, so running to a back garden or using a plant pot discretely would not be possible for me. Luckily I never wear any other pants other than black ones lol

5 minutes ago, Golden Cloud said:

Gaming.
Happens everytime.

Whenever i`m gaming with my friends i suddenly have to pee out of nowhere. I can`t just tell them and leave (i`m kinda shy), so i have to hold it.
However, it never caused an accident. I usually just leak alot lol, but wetting my chair?? My precious chair??? My really expensive beautifull and only chair?? Never.

Ugh god that has to be one of my all-time favourite scenarios! Just last night I was sitting here at my desk playing Hitman, trying desperately to concentrate while by legs were stomping on the floor and shaking violently, unable to keep still as my bladder became more and more swollen. I too tend to just leak a lot, and accidents tend to stem from a leak that I eventually decided I didn't want to hold back anymore. That's also what happened to my poor Levi's last night too lol

Because my desk is quite office-y, I bought a regular office chair cheaply (second hand) so it would fit right in, but mainly so that I could wet myself on it (then clean it with my carpet/upholstery cleaner) as many times as I want without feeling like I had wasted money on a proper gaming / ergonomic chair.

7 minutes ago, Windows XPee said:

but mainly so that I could wet myself on it (then clean it with my carpet/upholstery cleaner) as many times as I want without feeling like I had wasted money on a proper gaming / ergonomic chair.

omfg you have no idea how jealous i am-
I don`t have any carpets or cleaners, so i have no chance to just let it flow

not like i`m not enjoying holding it, but, y`know, sometimes when you have to go - you have to go

31 minutes ago, Golden Cloud said:

I don`t have any carpets or cleaners, so i have no chance to just let it flow

To be honest, I'd sooner have hard flooring to wet myself on. I just feel like it'd be easier to clean, even if the puddle can spread as wild as it wants. Carpets can get worn down quickly and I wouldn't recommend them tbh, even when you clean them doggedly with a decent carpet cleaning machine. Plus they only really provide a 'quiet mode' factor, compared to the splattering sounds of a hard floor lmao

I recommend anybody wanting a carpet for wetting simply get a rug for under their desk and chair tbh, but that's just my experience. Others may say they've had both and prefer carpets.

Also yeah, I love doing that. Holding for ages and sometimes literally just giving up and letting go like "had to pee - so I peed"

I have the hardest time holding it when I'm doing things that require me to start/stop a lot.

What I mean is, folding my laundry or something like that, where I can walk from the machine to my pile but then I have to stand still to actually fold and place the clothes.

I'm a line cook, so it's REALLY hard to... cook... when you have to pee. Getting to walk around is great but sometimes you just HAVE to stand still, whether it's to read a check, to flip stuff on the grills, throw stuff in the fryer, etc. and that's when I'm prone to leaks or at least getting pretty darn close.

I got for long walks in the evenings and that does it for me sometimes, if I plan it. I'll bring a water bottle and drink a ton of water, then stop for a beer at a restaurant at the end of my walk, then I have to make it back about 2 miles to my house. It's all neighborhoods so I have nowhere to stop and pee even if I wanted to. I have to be pretty desperate when I leave the restaurant, but that's enough to make me start leaking before I can make it home.

30 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Washing my damn dishes. Something about having my hands rummage around in all that hot water, and trying to get it done fast, always needs me make to go. If I don't pee before doing the dishes, even if I don't have to, I will have to pause mid-dishwash in order to go to the bathroom. The worst it ever got was when I told myself it was just something akin to a latchkey urge, and even if the urge was huge there was no way it could make me actually lose any sort of control because my "bladder" wasn't full. That was a completely incorrect assumption and I ended up dropping to a squat and peeing into a bowl I then had to re-wash because I wasn't going to make it a step.

Maybe just put a towel or something on the floor and enjoy the inevitable 😉 

This happens a lot more frequently than it used to.  Imagine this fact ; I used to torture my bladder by doing the dishes when I was desperate on purpose. I usually had to pee dance or hold myself, but usually only leaked a bit if at all. No more. Now I would make a puddle on the floor , without being desperate before hand .

Now the triggers include arriving home, even if I was not out very long  or only had to pee a little.  I have leaked or full on wet my pants sometimes. Also when a TV show I have been watching ends. Here if I have been watching for a few hours, I definitely need to go, but nothing urgent. However, once the closing credits start, I need to rush to the toilet because the need has become about to pee desperately urgent. Sometimes I leak before I get there.

16 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

I have the hardest time holding it when I'm doing things that require me to start/stop a lot.

Completely get this! It's being stationary that has the biggest impact for me, too. I work retail, but I'm part of the management team and not locked on to one stationary department thankfully, which allows me to move around all day and never notice a need to go until I'm waiting around during my commute home. Whenever I do cover tills or sit at the computer doing a lot of admin, that's when I start to struggle!

Do you get to wear black pants in the kitchen so that your leaks will at least be obscured / hidden?

15 hours ago, strokeknight2 said:

It's all neighborhoods so I have nowhere to stop and pee even if I wanted to.

I remember in my teens right up to my early 20's, I used to pee myself in my black trousers walking home sometimes. I had this problem with everywhere being neighbourhoods, but did have a couple of fields (although open and far too visible from all directions for a discreet pee) and a few alleys with tree's and bushes. The latter could still be used for discreet peeing but both could be used for full on accidents in full view, as long as nobody was too close to you to notice. 

I used to like wetting myself openly like that, knowing if anybody was around they couldn't have noticed. Especially with the black trousers I wore as part of my school uniform and later the black jeans I wore for college.

9 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Washing my damn dishes. Something about having my hands rummage around in all that hot water, and trying to get it done fast, always needs me make to go. If I don't pee before doing the dishes, even if I don't have to, I will have to pause mid-dishwash in order to go to the bathroom. The worst it ever got was when I told myself it was just something akin to a latchkey urge, and even if the urge was huge there was no way it could make me actually lose any sort of control because my "bladder" wasn't full. That was a completely incorrect assumption and I ended up dropping to a squat and peeing into a bowl I then had to re-wash because I wasn't going to make it a step.

Oh no lol I've had this a few times unfortunately, but never wet myself as yet. My legs always do the dance and usually stomp quite hard on the floor while I'm quickly trying to wash lol, but sometimes I take my time - just to see what'll happen *wink*. I also find myself naturally humping the counter in front of the sink! I don't mean too, I just can't help it because I can't squeeze it with my hands while they're pre-occupied! There definitely has to be some sort of correlation with the warm water thing too, because it definitely makes things worse!

7 hours ago, wettingman said:

This happens a lot more frequently than it used to.  Imagine this fact ; I used to torture my bladder by doing the dishes when I was desperate on purpose. I usually had to pee dance or hold myself, but usually only leaked a bit if at all. No more. Now I would make a puddle on the floor , without being desperate before hand .

Now the triggers include arriving home, even if I was not out very long  or only had to pee a little.  I have leaked or full on wet my pants sometimes. Also when a TV show I have been watching ends. Here if I have been watching for a few hours, I definitely need to go, but nothing urgent. However, once the closing credits start, I need to rush to the toilet because the need has become about to pee desperately urgent. Sometimes I leak before I get there.

I find that really fascinating tbh. I'm at that point still (in my late 20's) where I have to actually try to have an accident, and have tried this method (dishes) many times. It's a good one too try because it's got good odds sometimes, but other times I struggle but don't actually lose control even for a leak. Do you know why you're now able to have full accidents with ease? Did you un-train your bladders defence or do you think that happened naturally with age?

I've always been able to trigger an accident fairly easily on my doorstep, without even needing to pee beforehand, like you mentioned. That's actually how my first accident happened and I had no prior severe desperation more than a couple of twinges at the end of a school day. The whole experience was overwhelming and out-of-the-blue! I've leaked a lot in those situations since, like you!

1.  Desperation walk where I get well hydrated and walk through a residential neighborhood.  But of course, I'm setting myself up.  About 80% chance.

2.  Drinking mega amounts coffee or tea to wake.  Then a 90+ minute car ride through desert with no place to hide.  The same, but mountain roods with plenty of hiding places, but no highway shoulders, cliffs going strait up on one side and strait down on the other.  About 40% chance.

3.  Hypnosis.  Again I'm setting myself up.  About 70% chance.

4.  Cross county ride home after consuming beer with last half through residential neighborhoods.  About 30% chance.

5.  Latch-key accidents come and go (no idea why).  These usually happen after I've been surfing at an Internet coffee house.  These can happen anywhere from seeing the apartment I live in (from about a 1/2 block away to seeing my toilet fixture.)  Usually, I don't intentionally have latch-key accidents.  Often they annoy me.  When they're frequent about 80% chance.  When not having frequent latch-key accidents about 10% chance.

23 hours ago, Windows XPee said:

Do you get to wear black pants in the kitchen so that your leaks will at least be obscured / hidden?

Yeah, that's part of our uniform. As far as I can remember, there's only been one time I leaked. I had been peeing myself a lot (on purpose) and the holding was draining on my bladder capacity. I was holding at work because I was commando (I hate peeing if I don't have underwear on because all the extra drips always just go down places they aren't supposed to) because I hadn't had any clean underwear (that was the worst part, and made it so much harder to hold), when a spurt shot down into my pants. It wasn't visible, and that was all that came out, so I went to the bathroom and finished. Pretty much dried soon after and nothing was even really visible on the inside let alone the outside.

There's a couple stories of some of the girls at my work having trouble standing still too 🙂 sadly no accidents but it does make work more fun sometimes

Well let's see. I work in a grocer at the moment, in the meat department of one of those oversized suburban supermarkets that they build these days (don't get me started); at the end of the evening shift, I do a massive clean up that involves sort of turning the meat department into a sauna by literally spraying the place with hot water and soap for an hour.

I keep a case of water around the department, and usually I go for a break before I start cleaning up, and usually during my breaks I drink a whole bottle of water (and usually pee on my way back inside). On a six hour shift though, I technically only get one break, so it's 3 hours before I'm off. There's realistically nothing stopping me from just leaving and going any time that I need to, but I'm sure you all know how it is, you just want to finish what you're doing first before you go.

Me, I tend to try to make it efficient, so I don't have to walk across the store multiple times, and so I take down the garbage at the same time (the bathrooms are up a set of stairs at about the midway point of the cargo hall across the back of the store, the compactor is at the opposite end from the meat department). And before I can take out the garbage I've got to clean the...well, meat off of everything first. 

So all this leads to me wearing a waterproof apron and gloves spraying probably hundreds of gallons of water over the department while getting somewhat desperate to go, and just trying to finish at least soaking things down before I bring down the trash and pee. Cue the dancing and of course, because it's my body, the random leaks that occur because I don't like being extremely obvious about needing to pee on the security cameras, and also because my back is screwed up and just makes it hard to hold it properly sometimes. 

So yeah. Work desperation and minor leaking caused frequently by clean up. At least work requires me to wear black pants, and working in a cooled environment means I usually have a second layer underneath, so it's never been visible...so far. 

Staring at the toilet while struggling to unzip my fly when I finally get home after holding for a while.

Also the other week I went to a haunted house event which started off incredibly tame so I let my guard down, only for things to suddenly escalate when an actor jumped out in front of the crowd I was right at the front of. Let's just say it was a good job I put on black jeans that morning.

Community litter clean-ups. Every time I've been taken on one the combination of being away from a bathroom, being plied with water, and bending over a lot has made me frantic to pee. My only real adult public accident was at a litter cleanup. I've quietly avoided them ever since. Just thinking about picking up litter in any serious way makes me have to pee.

If I were sentenced to community service, which in the United States is often litter cleanup, I would almost certainly piss myself at least once, and not in a fun way. Quite the deterrent against committing minor crimes!

Edited by notthewees (see edit history)

I tend to get caught up in things and find myself snapping out of it with a very full bladder on a regular basis, but anything beyond minor leaks are rare outside of intentional holds. That said, if I overdo things by holding it too much, accidents are much more likely a day or two after whether I like it or not. There was one time where I hadn't quite recovered from a hold the previous evening and paid no attention to my bladder for a couple of hours the next day, while gaming and drinking tea. I realized I had to go, but I was taken by surprise when as I stood up, an overwhelming urge hit me and my muscles just gave out without warning - spurts started coming out and I wet myself while hobbling to the bathroom.