Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperation sighting at the mall

So I was walking around the mall when I saw a girl who clearly had to go really really bad while shopping at a jewelry store. She was tall, thin, brunette and was wearing black yoga pants. She was talking to a clerk at a counter and had her legs twisted up like a pretzel - it was amazing ! She was bobbing up and down and everything, but the clerk couldn't really tell from behind the counter. I kept walking so I don't know how long she stayed there, but man was it hot. I would be surprised if she hadn't leaked.

I was shopping midweek about 6.30pm and was walking from the car park to the stairs when I saw this lady in front of me walking quickly to the stairs/lift she got in the lift, as I passed the lift entrance to take the stairs she was pee dancing as she held the doors closed button,

when I entered the mall she had just done so ahead of me from the lift and was heading same direction as me, she walked briskly her legs together as much as possible she headed to M&S store toilets were on the first floor,

she got on the escalator and walked up the moving stairs till she was behind an elderly couple, unable to walk any further she pee danced on the step legs scissoring and curtsying really bursting to pee,

she got off escalator and hurriedly walked to the ladies toilets, I lost sight of her, I assume she made the loos not sure if she was dry when she came out....

D84EF60C-81CA-4BDC-852A-BC3646D48B32.jpeg

6 hours ago, daniel2 said:

you should have circled around to check if she made it or not

a 30 plus lady shopping after work, in a hurry to leave work to get shopping, not peed all afternoon, no time to pee at work before she leaves, will go later on....

Has been ignoring her need until she parks her car.... now it’s the most important thing on her mind,

pee dance in the lift was saying ‘Im pretending I’m not bursting but my legs are moving around a lot,  I can’t stand still or I will piss myself’

i can only guess what the pee dance in the stall was like...... 

thats what I guess were the circumstances ..