Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do girls get tear when desperate out of pain or the embarshment?

I once saw it in real life but also seen pics of it. I was wondering if that is because they are in pain or embarasshment? Doesnt tear make it even harder to concentrate and hold cause you are controlling other bodily functions too? I also feel like desperation doesnt give you the type of pain that hurts where you cry as it just seems to be soreness or a feeling of fullness where there is leak but I also feel that for embarasshment tears/crying makes it even more obvious. 

As a female, I can confirm that I tear up when desperate, but only in public. I enjoy holding at home in a completely controlled environment where I have access to a toilet. However, I had to have an ultrasound once to check that nothing was wrong in my abdomen (this was years and years ago though, so I was still a young teenager), and by the time we got to the hospital my bladder was already so full I was in tears. However, it wasn't in embarrassment or fear of wetting myself--I have strong enough control of my bladder that I don't think I could have a genuine accident if I tried, it just becomes excruciatingly painful. I was crying from the pain, and probably the stress of not knowing when I'd be able to pee. I love holding, I love the feeling of a full bladder, but I hate holding in public, it's massively stress-inducing, and I'm pretty sure it's because I don't have immediate, definite access to a toilet like I do at home.

21 minutes ago, AngelStars said:

As a female, I can confirm that I tear up when desperate, but only in public. I enjoy holding at home in a completely controlled environment where I have access to a toilet. However, I had to have an ultrasound once to check that nothing was wrong in my abdomen (this was years and years ago though, so I was still a young teenager), and by the time we got to the hospital my bladder was already so full I was in tears. However, it wasn't in embarrassment or fear of wetting myself--I have strong enough control of my bladder that I don't think I could have a genuine accident if I tried, it just becomes excruciatingly painful. I was crying from the pain, and probably the stress of not knowing when I'd be able to pee. I love holding, I love the feeling of a full bladder, but I hate holding in public, it's massively stress-inducing, and I'm pretty sure it's because I don't have immediate, definite access to a toilet like I do at home.

Is the pain you expereinced the same type of pain when you hold it at home or is it different?  Was this pain from like the lower abdomen from being stretched? Maybe its a gfender difference thing but as a guy the most pain I have experienced was when I drank too much water + coffee that my body couldnt stand straight and I felt some strain probably from an overexpanding bladder but never really any pain

11 minutes ago, Angusburger said:

Is the pain you expereinced the same type of pain when you hold it at home or is it different?  Was this pain from like the lower abdomen from being stretched? Maybe its a gfender difference thing but as a guy the most pain I have experienced was when I drank too much water + coffee that my body couldnt stand straight and I felt some strain probably from an overexpanding bladder but never really any pain

Yes, it's the same type of pain, I think. And yeah, it's pain from my bladder being stretched and just having so much pressure inside. 

1 hour ago, AngelStars said:

Yes, it's the same type of pain, I think. And yeah, it's pain from my bladder being stretched and just having so much pressure inside. 

Do you start leaking when you feel that much pressure or do you retain control? For me, I start leaking when that type of pain emerges and can barely stand straighjt. Can you stand straight at that level? Maybe it also has to do with our bladder sizes. I know for me this pain doesnt kick in until at least 1.3L+ in my bladder 

Wetting your pants remains one of the most embarrassing things that can happen to someone. There's a reason that people don't openly talk about bladder issues until it gets to the point that it's drastically impacting their lives. I read somewhere that it takes an average of 6 years before women bring incontinence issues up with their doctor from the time that they first experience it. Men just don't bring it up. At all.

So, it's shameful. Deeply, deeply shameful to people. That's what the tears are about, in my opinion.

I told the story about a girl I was seeing that had a small bedwetting accident beside me a few years ago. She teared up when she admitted it to me the next day. I asked her why she told me (as I said it was small -- she woke up while peeing and managed to stop it but soaked her underwear and made a dinner plate sized wet spot on the bed that she managed to hide until she told me what had happened) and she literally used that word -- ashamed. I don't think she was atypical.  

4 hours ago, Angusburger said:

Do you start leaking when you feel that much pressure or do you retain control? For me, I start leaking when that type of pain emerges and can barely stand straighjt. Can you stand straight at that level? Maybe it also has to do with our bladder sizes. I know for me this pain doesnt kick in until at least 1.3L+ in my bladder 

It depends, but usually no. If I've been holding a lot recently and my bladder is weaker, then I can definitely leak, but other than that, normally, I don't ever leak. It just gets really painful. I've always had to go to the toilet and pee before I could come anywhere close to a genuine accident, because the pain gets to be far too much; I honestly think my bladder would rupture before I'd have an accident. As far as standing straight, I'm usually bent over by that point, yeah.

6 hours ago, AngelStars said:

I think it must be really bad, need to wee so bad that it hurts and not knowing when be able to go, not knowing how much longer have to hold it.

You must have a strong sphincter, being able to hold your wee until it hurts so bad, that you are in tears.

I love girls with a strong bladder and a iron willpower to hold it!!

How long are you able to hold it at home?

7 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

I think it must be really bad, need to wee so bad that it hurts and not knowing when be able to go, not knowing how much longer have to hold it.

You must have a strong sphincter, being able to hold your wee until it hurts so bad, that you are in tears.

I love girls with a strong bladder and a iron willpower to hold it!!

How long are you able to hold it at home?

😅 How about y'all DM me with your questions? I hate that I've just hijacked this dude's thread with something completely off topic, haha.

10 hours ago, Uniform Skirt said:

And then that panic turns to relief and humiliation...

I wouldn't say tears are at all universal though. Some women, even celebrities, are completely open about having an accident and wouldn't be distressed about it.

Yeah, I love women who normalise having accidents (or wearing pads, nappies etc.) and aren’t ashamed of it. There’s no reason for it to be so shameful other than our potty training culture that teaches people that it is from an early age!

I do quite like the half-relief, half-embarrassment tearful response when a woman wets herself though…

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)