Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

You are a dream for everyone who loves girls desperate to pee!!!

You experience is so great and so perfect written. Thank you very much.

You are a dream for everyone who likes girls with a strong bladder, who loves girls  with a great ability to hold their wee and who have a iron will to hold it and to endure the pain of  a bursting full bladder.

So great and arousing that you hold your full bladder for so many hours!!

You are absolutely a great enrichment for this forum!!

Thank you, HoldingPrinces, for letting us participate in your experiences at school. You are a very good writer. Having been gone through similar experiences many times (because I didn't go to bathrooms too) I can attest that even the strongest will to hold it gets overwhelmed finally. And to cite the famous Simone de Beauvoir (from memory): "There is a fierce charm in that final stream that binds one to its will by a mighty force. A stream which seems to be drawn from us without our consent, and yet with even more pleasure than if we were doing it freely."

On 10/31/2021 at 4:54 PM, huberp76 said:

You are a dream for everyone who likes girls with a strong bladder, who loves girls  with a great ability to hold their wee and who have a iron will to hold it and to endure the pain of  a bursting full bladder.

So great and arousing that you hold your full bladder for so many hours!!

You are absolutely a great enrichment for this forum!!

Thank you very much for the appreciation. Of course I will hold my full bladder, as much as I can, if possible forever 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:53 PM, notthewees said:

Your abilities are crazy to me. I imagine that releasing in the rain like that was bliss after being so desperate for so long.

I hope you get to enjoy a lot of blissful releases to compensate for all the suffering you go through - a big secret moment of pure happiness at the end of every day for a strong young lady.

While suffering inside the bus, I realised how foolish I have been without wetting myself in the rain before getting into the bus. There, I could have peed through the school uniform frock without being much noticed because it was raining. But I can't wet inside the bus, because it will be seen by everyone in the bus. However it's good that I didn't wet inside the bus. At the end, I had to anyway pee myself in the rain 

On 11/1/2021 at 1:45 AM, Doreen said:

Thank you, HoldingPrinces, for letting us participate in your experiences at school. You are a very good writer. Having been gone through similar experiences many times (because I didn't go to bathrooms too) I can attest that even the strongest will to hold it gets overwhelmed finally. And to cite the famous Simone de Beauvoir (from memory): "There is a fierce charm in that final stream that binds one to its will by a mighty force. A stream which seems to be drawn from us without our consent, and yet with even more pleasure than if we were doing it freely."

This is one of my very first writings. I'm very happy that you liked it. We both hold pee for hours and hours at school. So we both know the sufferings at school. And we have many other things in common.

Of course strongest bladders too burst, because every bladder has its limits. So my bladder also bursted. But I don't want to let it be like that. After this incident, I trained my bladder even harder. This incident was very shameful for me although it was not seen by anyone. After having thought I have a very good bladder control, and then wetting in the street under the rain was personally embarrassing to me. So, to prove my pee holding skills to myself and ensure that I can keep my bladder under control as long as I want, I challenged myself for an adventure. That's the trip I went with padlocked jeans (with key left at home, so that I can't pee till I come back home). I will write that experience as another story, if these readers are interested 

22 hours ago, thilanP said:

Thank you for sharing. Well written and keep it going 

Thank you very much for appreciation

4 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

This is one of my very first writings. I'm very happy that you liked it. We both hold pee for hours and hours at school. So we both know the sufferings at school. And we have many other things in common.

Of course strongest bladders too burst, because every bladder has its limits. So my bladder also bursted. But I don't want to let it be like that. After this incident, I trained my bladder even harder. This incident was very shameful for me although it was not seen by anyone. After having thought I have a very good bladder control, and then wetting in the street under the rain was personally embarrassing to me. So, to prove my pee holding skills to myself and ensure that I can keep my bladder under control as long as I want, I challenged myself for an adventure. That's the trip I went with padlocked jeans (with key left at home, so that I can't pee till I come back home). I will write that experience as another story, if these readers are interested 

Thank you very much for appreciation

Yes please do that:)

17 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

I wouldn't have even made it onto the bus, or as long at 6:30 to begin with, I'd have pissed myself long before then. Fortunately I've never had that actually happen though.

Even I was not sure before getting into the bus, although I could somehow manage. Walking in rain with a bursting bladder holding all day's urine is an absolute torture. 

1 hour ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I have another extreme holding experience to write, which happened at the age of 10. Can someone clarify whether it's illegal to publish such an underage content here? (although it's my real life experience)

That sort of thing is not allowed no. I was going to ask you to clarify whether this was university level school for the same reason, because we do not allow underage experiences.

I loved this well written, arousing story. The fact that you had to pee in the late morning , but held it until you couldn't around 8PM is amazing. The way you wrote the story ,not letting on if you made it or not until the end, but ended up wetting yourself, without embarrassment, is exactly the type of pee story I look for. Thank you for sharing this experience, and I look forward to reading  about more of your adventures, including the padlocked jeans, as long as it follows the guidelines.

On 10/31/2021 at 9:29 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

Including me, most girls read their ABC of pee holding at school. School is the best place for a girl learn pee holding. I also developed a good bladder control thanks to my school. The reasons why I had to hold pee at school are a different discussion. However I almost never use school toilets.

This is an experience I wrote in another thread sometime ago, and thought of publishing it in a separate topic as a story. If you are interested enough, I will write some more of my experiences.

(Since I'm not a native English person, pardon me for language errors. By the time I wrote this story few years ago, my English was not very good)

Enjoy the story below!

Our school starts at 7.30am and ends at 1.30pm. That day I had after-school tuition classes from 2.30pm until 6.30pm to which I directly went from school. Usually I never go to school toilets. I hold pee until school is over. If I have after school classes, I hold pee until that class is over too. (A very long hold from morning to evening) I can somehow manage until I reach home, with a lot of fidgeting and pee dance, Usually bursting by the time that class ends. 

That day was a cold rainy day and I had drunken a lot of water and I got the need to pee at around 8am. I held it until the first school break at 10.30am. Then I happened to drink some soft drinks with my breakfast. I was nearly desperate then. Still I didn't go to school toilet, because I was confident that I could hold. I just drank a lot of water during next lessions just to challenge myself and to enjoy my desperation, and I was bursting by the time when school ends at 1.30pm. Then I was quite doubtful about going to the school toilet before leaving to after school class. I felt fearful about holding this bursting bladder for many more hours if I go to the class unrelieved. However I had my lunch and drank a lot of water and finally came to that brave decision of holding until the end of the class. My school uniform was a little bit tight white frock and I could see my bladder bulging out. I bravely went to the class with a bursting full bladder. I couldn't either sleep or concentrate on lessons thanks to my bursting bladder. Bladder bulge was quite vissible and I was fidgeting a lot with tightly crossed legs, winning the attention of everyone in the class. It was raining outside and hence very cool and it worsened my desperation.  Oh God. I wanted to pee pee and pee to release that galooons of urine trapped inside my poor bladder. Finally the class ended at around 6.30pm. When I suddenly stood up, an uncountable pressure suddenly hit my bladder and I almost felt like loosing it. But I  immediately tightened my left hand on my crotch and prevented the flood. Otherwise there could have been a huge flood in my class. But few drops leaked which didn't come out of my frock, not even through legs. It was now obvious to everyone that I was desperate to pee although no-one pointed it out. I couldn't even stand still. I was very very desperate. It was raining outside and I walked under an umbrella to the bus stop. I was pee dancing and fidgeting heavily and couldn't even walk continuously. I kept my left hand tightly at my crotch between two legs. I could feed the hardness of my overfilled bulging bladder in my lower belly. The bulge was obvious in my slim body. 

I felt like to wet myself in the rain, so that no-one notices it because its the rain. But due to whatever reason, I felt scared to do so and I decided not to give up the game until I reach home. That is to hold this huge load of pee until I reach home, which means I'll have to hold for at least one more hour. 

When I reached the bus stop, the time was few minutes before 7pm. That means I had been holding pee for nearly 11 hours. With a huge amount of water and liquids. If I could hold until I reach home, that could have been a big achievement in my life. I was desperately fidgeting while standing in the bus stop, with my hand between my thick thighs. 

Finally the bus came. It was crowded and I didn't get a seat and had to travel standing. After few minutes getting into the bus, my desperation rose to new levels and my urge intensified. There was very little space inside the bus since it was heavily crowded. Suddenly my lower belly was compressed in that crowd while I was standing inside the bus. There I went to hell and I almost felt like loosing that load of pee. I put my all efforts by getting the energy of every muscle fibre in the body to prevent opening of my floodgates. But I ended up again leaking few drops into my panty. No-one noticed that. After that urge, I felt like I can't hold it anymore and I'm going to pee myself. Hot Pee of nearly 12 hours was boiling inside my bladder and I can't withstand that huge pressure created by that hot load of pee. I was very very scared and shivering. I felt like I'm about to pee myself. If peed inside the bus, the bus could have been flooded. But the biggest problem was that everyone in the bus will know that I peed myself in the bus. There was the logo and name of my school printed in my uniform frock and belt. So everyone will know my school and it will be a hot news among other guys and girls that a girl of this particular school shamelessly peed inside a bus. And even the girls of my school will get to know that and I'll be humiliated in school and everywhere. Not only me, even my school will get humiliated. But no-one know that how much fluids I'm holding in my poor bladder for how many hours. No-one knows how much I'm suffering with an overfilled bladder. Only what they will know is to blame and mock at a girl who wet inside a bus. Now I regretted about not wetting myself unnoticeably in rain before getting into the bus. If I wet so, it could have been done without getting noticed by anyone because because no-one will notice urine passing between my legs in the rain. But if i pee now, everyone in the bus will see that and notice. If I wet now I'll be humiliated for this incident for the rest of my entire life. So i determined myself to hold this load of boiling pee without letting any single drop to escape until I reach home. Hold means hold ! Somehow hold. I crossed my legs tightly and tightened my hand between legs. At this time, any one could notice that I'm holding a desperate load of pee trying to escape my bladder. Either by looking me fidgeting heavily or by looking at my bulging lower abdomen. The bulge was so obviously seen and even I couldn't estimate how many litres of hot pee does it contain. But others knowing that I'm holding wasn't a problem to me as long as I'm not wetting.

I was bursting bursting and bursting by the time I reached my destination. I was not half dead, but totally dead with pain. Suddenly I very powerful wave of desperation hit me which I felt like I couldn't bear. With that I felt like I'm losing control. A long spurt of pee excaped my bladder before I regained control. Leaked urine was flowing through my legs. I was so scared that I may wet inside the bus at that point. So I immediately got out of the bus at a bus stop before my destination stop, planning to walk that remaining little distance. As soon as I got out of the bus I tightened my floodgatesso tightly so that even an iron ball if kept between my thighs could have been crashed. Again my bladder leaked few drops and warned me about the load of pee trapped there. I was now behaving like an unconscious mad girl. I can't walk continuously. I stop several times to tighten my urethra for every 10 feet of walk. I was at my extreme limits. Time was several minutes passed 8pm and my poor bladder had been holding a huge load of urine for more than 12 hours. I wanted to somehow hold this until i reach home.

Suddenly another powerful wave of desperation came and that was the end. My overcontrolled flood gates opened with the help of my bladder which was screaming for a relief for more than 12 hours and I had no energy to do anything against them at this instance because all my energy had been used up to control my bladder for the last 12 hours. So finally it happened and a wide stream of hot urine began to escape my urethra between my legs down my white tight schoolfrock. I tried my best to stop the stream. But I had no energy remaining to do so. At the end, I released the load of hot urine which was boiling inside my bladder for 12 hours, with all my pains for the last 12 hours, to be mixed with that rain in the darkness. I peed peed and peed forever. At the end of the stream, I was in heaven with relief..

You wrote that you weed between your legs down your white schoolfrock. How   is your school outfit? How does your schoolfrock look, is it short, are your legs bare?

Was your wee running down on your legs?

Sorry, so many questions. 
Your sphincter must be very, very strong, if you are able to hold your urine so long that your bladder is bulging out so much and that you was totally dead from pain.

Sometimes you get punished for your ability, the stronger you are the more you have to suffer and the stronger gets the pain.

You know i love girls with a strong bladder, with a super strong bladder control and with a great endurance.

Keep holding princes!

Such an amazing story. It's wonderful that you feel comfortable enough to write about your experiences like this. If you're trying to think of which event to write about next, might I suggest one of the times that you've mentioned before at a cheerleading or dance performance? Or perhaps that trip you mentioned going on where everybody had a chance to use the bathroom except for you? Of course, whatever you care to write, I'm sure we'll all appreciate it.

I remember a fellow class mate who had a medium sized wet patch on his charcoal grey trousers, it looked perfect rather than a splatter of it which would have indicated some kind of spray rather than pee. I was unsure if it was just water or he actually peed his self. He did pull his jumper down and the next day he had a new pair of school trousers, makes you wonder, but will never know for sure.