Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Yes, that surprised me too!

First time I wet these jeans everything ran into my shoes/on the ground and left the jeans almost dry, no visible signs of wetness at all. Three wettings/washes later they still resist a lot, but they´re not that black anymore, the wet patches are getting more obvious and I would have been nervous if i´d met any talkative neighbours in that state. 

9 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

Yes, that surprised me too!

First time I wet these jeans everything ran into my shoes/on the ground and left the jeans almost dry, no visible signs of wetness at all. Three wettings/washes later they still resist a lot, but they´re not that black anymore, the wet patches are getting more obvious and I would have been nervous if i´d met any talkative neighbours in that state. 

I have a couple of pairs like this and I love them! Sadly mine also fade and become less resistant after a few washes. What fabric/material are these jeans in the video made of?

Wow, I didn´t think this upside down video that shows only a few drops of pee would get such good response, but I apprechiate it, thanks everyone! 

On 10/29/2021 at 4:49 PM, justme said:

I know a number of accident prone women who often wear black pants to avoid noticeable accidents. Of course not always, and that's a plus for me. Indeed Sarah, whom I've written about here and elsewhere, once totally soaked her black jeans waiting in line in a restaurant (we were on a wine tasting walk about with friends). I knew she was desperate but didn't notice or ask 'did you make it on time' and we continued a few more tastings until we sat down for dinner at a different restaurant. I was sitting next to her and put my hand on her thigh....totally soaked jeans. I ran my hand down her leg, more wetness. She had peed to her feet and I suspect no one noticed as she waited on line or afterwards....but a nice surprise at dinner.

That´s really hot! Did she enjoy the sneakiness too, or was she embarrassed? 

I would say black suit pants or polyester sweatpants are even better at hiding wet patches than black jeans, but jeans feels better to wet.

On 10/30/2021 at 1:02 AM, WetDev said:

I have a couple of pairs like this and I love them! Sadly mine also fade and become less resistant after a few washes. What fabric/material are these jeans in the video made of?

These are 80% cotton, 18,5% polyester and 1,5% elastane. Someone should do a proper research on the best recipe for perfect omo-jeans, depending on what you´re after in terms of water proofness, soakability and spreadability. 😊

Sarah wasn't embarrassed nor did she like the sneakiness...she simply had a total accident in her pants...she doesn't embarrass easily or often at all, not about her accidents (although she doesn't like them) or much else, like guys looking up her skirt or being on a beach naked or in her panties, or thinking much about pulling a changing room curtain fully closed. I love that about her. And this particular accident during the wine tasting walk about, no one knew as it was night and her jeans were very black. That said, she's had far more revealing accidents in light colored pants, and in some cases has simply continued what we had planned, like shopping, she in obviously peed in pants. I do have some nice pictures of some of these moments in public places with Sarah in wet pants; and of course, lots in more private places, too.

18 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

These are 80% cotton, 18,5% polyester and 1,5% elastane. Someone should do a proper research on the best recipe for perfect omo-jeans, depending on what you´re after in terms of water proofness, soakability and spreadability. 😊

I agree! I like black polyester pants/trousers as it just runs down my leg and barely shows wetness for more than a few minutes. I haven't yet managed to find my perfect omo-jeans/pants though

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Love it! And you can barely tell! Have you ever gone swimming in your clothes afterwards?

Not fully clothed, since it not really my thing and it would look weird to other people. But in my peed underwear and shorts, yes, always in the warmer season. I once went in my jeans when there was no one else around. Good way to rinse them out.