Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is the most absorbent reusable cloth diaper?

Babykinz is awesome. The cloth diaper, the plastic pants with lining, and some boosters make for a very long lasting diaper. If I want it to hold an unreasonable amount, you can literally stuff a towel like a liner in there and it works like a charm. They're all machine washable, just make sure not to put the plastic in the dryer. I ruined two plastic covers that way 😓

2 minutes ago, gelpen said:

Babykinz is awesome. The cloth diaper, the plastic pants with lining, and some boosters make for a very long lasting diaper. If I want it to hold an unreasonable amount, you can literally stuff a towel like a liner in there and it works like a charm. They're all machine washable, just make sure not to put the plastic in the dryer. I ruined two plastic covers that way 😓

Would the all-in-one work instead of plastic pants? Also, how should you wash the plastic?

9 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

Would the all-in-one work instead of plastic pants? Also, how should you wash the plastic?

I don't think the all in one's absorb as much, but I haven't tried them tbh. Wash the plastic in the washing machine with everything else, just don't put the plastic in the dryer. Hang it up to dry but you can put everything else in the dryer

• 4 months later...