Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A bus with a funny slogan

Holy smoke!  Salmon River, Idaho, too.  My oldest cousin used to own a competitor in Oregon, USA.  It passed out of the family two years ago.

Not really omorashi.  But if I had significant disposable income, I'd sponsor a raffle to send an Omorashi contributor plus a friend on a two-night stay with a raft trip (providing winner allows

On 10/27/2021 at 2:57 PM, estinnes40 said:

I will offer that my wife has taught herself how to pee standing up. With the fingers of her right hand on with side of her labia, she pulls her labia apart and pees straight and true. On the ground outside or on me inside 🙂

posting a post-trip waist-down photos).  One of the few time times I've wished for money.

BTW, KIrwan, BigGirlStacy, SilverMoon, PricessPeeach, KozmoFox and other great writers come to mind.  I'd add DesperateJill.  I'd also expect she'd decline as she seems even more an indoor person than I am. 

Edited by Stanley79
spelling (see edit history)

@Stanley79

"BTW, KIrwan, BigGirlStacy, SilverMoon, PricessPeeach, KozmoFox and other great writers come to mind.  I'd add DesperateJill.  I'd also expect she'd decline as she seems even more an indoor person than I am."

Yeah I pretty much leave the house maybe like once a month to go to the bookstore and other than that I don't leave the house unless I am sick and have to go to the hospital. The irony is that once Covid struck I ended up getting an outdoors job sans toilet and I am definitely not an outdoors person at all. I spent more time outdoors during Covid than I did in the decade previously.

I couldn't see myself going on a rafting trip or anything like that but I actually was going to write a story about a desperate canoe trip based on something that somebody else had told me, although I don't know when I will get around to writing that, as right now I'm working on a new desperation novella at the moment. When I am writing a novella any short stories that I write while working on that novella in the meantime tend to be about something that is on a different topic.