Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You took out a large bottle of water and a pack of diuretics, throwing a couple of pills inside.
"- Wait.. You want me to drink it all?" - Her eyes widened. "- I.. Um. Are you sure..? Is there anything else i can do?"
"- No."
"- Well damn. Okay, i guess..."
She opened her mouth and you started pouring water inside. As the bottle was empty you hid it in the bag again.
Girl licked her lips and crossed her legs, feeling the water quickly making it`s way to the bladder.
"- Gosh, thats alot.. Will you let me go soon?"
"- Yeah, no, i don`t think so."
"- Wait.. What?! Thats unfair! At least for 10 minutes? Please?"
"- No, no breaks."
She gulped nerviously and fidgeted a little, making a short pause.
"- Well.. You see... I really have to go.. I swear i`ll come back!"
"- No means no."
"- Fine," - She sighed. "- But how long do i have to, y`know, hold it?"
You looked out of the window. The school was supposed to close in an hour, in that case she couldn`t use the bathroom in there.. Othervise it`d be no fun to watch her just peeing outside.
-- -- --
How long?
-- -- --
A) 30 minutes.
B) A hour.
C) A hour and a half.
D) Two hours.

"- Two hours."
"- What..?" - She stared at you. "- Thats too much! Why?!"
"- I can change it to three, if you want to."
"- ..No... Please don`t... I guess i`ll hold it."
Girl fidgeted again and attempted to free her hands out of ropes, but it didn`t work. You could`ve tell the diuretics worked.
As the time passed she was getting more and more desperate, squirming even more. You spent 10 minutes in silence, only disturbed by the sounds of her fidgeting and breathing.
"- You are a patient one, aren`t you?"
"- O-Of course.. I have no choice anyways."
Her voice was shaking a little, but she still sounded confident. You can`t deny you were impressed, but it was kind of boring to just watch her struggling.
"- Uhm.. L-listen, it`s getting really-really bad," - She whined. "- Is there really nothing else i can do? My.. Bladder hurts..."
Girl seemed to be embarassed, and you chuckled, crossing your arms.
"- No. Two hours, thats it."
"- No-no-no, i.. Don`t think you understand. If you won`t let me go now - i.. Well.. I might.. Y`know, wet myself right here."
"- Thats the point."
"- What?"
You both went silent again. She squeezed her tighs and sighed, looking around, trying to distract herself from the growing urge.

-- -- --
What will you do next?
-- -- --
A) Force her to drink 1 liter.
B) Force her to drink 1 liter and a diuretic again.
C) Spread her legs.
D) Fill the bottles so that she can hear the water running.

you can combine options btw!!!

You took another bottle of water out of your bag and threw a pill inside, approaching a girl.
"- Wait, what? A-again?" - Her eyes widened again. "- Why?!"
You shrugged. She sighed and opened her mouth, having no choice but drink.
You picked up another empty bottle, walking towards the sink behind her. Girl tried to turn around, but couldn`t do it with her hands tied.
"- What are you doing?" - She asked.
"- Nothing much, just filling the bottles."
You turned on the water and began to fill them up. Hearing all the splashing noises girl squeezed her legs again and took a deep breath, struggling not to leak. The water quickly managed to get into her bladder due to the diuretics, and she weren`t sure if she could`ve hold it. You turned up the water, and she bit her lower lip, groaning and pee-dancing a little. The bottles were full, and you turned the watter off.
"- I`m back."
You approached her and noticed a little wet patch at her skirt. She looked away embarassed and crossed her legs, trying to hide it.
"- Well, looks like someone is leaking."
"- It`s because of you!" - She snorted. "- I told you i have to go, but you won`t listen."
"- Yeah, yeah, but it`s your punishment and you have to deal with it."
Girl silently nodded.
-- -- --
Your ideas of what to do now?
-- -- --

aight, generator chosed 3.
image.png.8fe3cc83acc2dd973351c9f2e53904d0.png
-- -- --

"- ..How about we keep you hydrated?"
"- What? You mean you want me to drink more?"
"- Exactly."
"- No-no-no, hey, no! I`m already full!" - She panicked.
"- Well, the more you leak the more you drink."
You opened the bottle. Girl sobbed, but opened her mouth, taking 2 gulps and clenching her tighs.
"- Try not to leak again," - You said, putting the bottle away.
You noticed tears growing on her eyes.
"- Does it really hurts so much?"
"- It`s just.. Getting harder..."
"- It`d be a shame if you peed yourself in front of me, right?" - You chuckled. Her cheeks flushed and she suddenly stared into your face.
"- I won`t. I`m sure i can h-hold it long enough."
"- Okay, then let`s wait."

-- -- --
15 minutes later
-- -- --

As the time passed you could`ve see her bladder bulge slowly growing. She was fidgeting and squirming, her breathing got heavier, and she didn`t seem to care if you watched. A tiny drop of sweat streamed down her face and her eyes widened. She suddenly froze, clenching her tighs again, and you heard a squirt. A wet patch on her skirt got slightly darker and bigger.
"- Fuck!" - She attempted to free her hands. "- Okay, i`m n-not so sure.. C-can you let me go? Please? Please? It`s too much."
"- Hm.. No. I don`t think i will."
You opened the bottle again, forcing her to drink. Girl whined and bit her lower lip.
"- 1,5 More hours to go. You aren`t a baby, you can hold it."
"- I hope so..."
And it still seemed boring. You reached into your bag, looking for something to tease her again.
-- -- --
Any more ideas of what to do now?
-- -- --

You slowly approached the girl.
"- What are you doing now?" - She asked, staring at you in slight fear.
"- Just having fun, nothing much again," - You grinned and reached your hand under her arms.
Before she could`ve speak you began to tickle her. Girl giggled, and then suddenly bursted laughing.
"- Hahaha- Stop!" - She squirmed. "- It`s getting w-worse- Hehe! S-seriously, stop!"
The patch was growing more and more, pee streams were visible through her skirt.
"- Haha, this is u-unfair! I.. Hahaha, i can`t-!"
You took one hand and slightly pressed on her bladder. She gasped and squeezed her legs, the pee with a quiet hiss spurted out, forming a small puddle under the chair. You felt her bulge getting softer, and then removed your hands.
"- P-Phew.. What was that for?! My clothes is soaked wet!"
"- Who`s fault is that? Another liter you have to drink, by the way."
"- ..Wait.. A liter?! It`s way more than i leaked!"
"- Yeah, yeah, whatever, just drink already."
You opened the bottle, putting it to her lips and forcing her to drink it all til the last drop. She crossed her legs again, sobbing and struggling to regain control.

-- -- --
More ideas of what to do next?
-- -- --

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...