Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"- Caught you!"
A dim light illuminated the pantry, and a girl in a school uniform, tied to a chair, appeared before your eyes. She frowned at you, attempting to rip her hands out of the ropes.
"- What do you mean, perv? Who are you?" - She asked, confused.
"- Forgot me? You stole my wallet yesterday."
"- Right... What do you want? You can take it back now."
"- I will, but i also want to punish you for stealing..."
She chuckled.
"- So what will you do? Torture me? Thats just funny!"
"- Maybe i will."
You slowly approached her, forcing her smile to suddenly fade.
"- Unfair! I only stole you wallet once, and you already have it back. Whats your problem?" She turned serious, frowning at you again.
"- Liar. I know it`s not the only time you steal like that. A week ago you tried to steal an exam answers, two days ago you stole my classmate`s diary and now this. You`re not really good at stealing, and you must learn."
You frowned at her back, and she stared at you in a slight fear.
"- Well.. Yeah... B-But... Hey! You could`ve tell the principal after all! Why kidnapping me?"
"- I can let you go and tell the principal, but are you sure you want that to happen? I`m not going to do anything dangerous, just have.. Fun."
Girl looked around and tried to free her hands again.
"- ..Okay, not so funny anymore. Can you let me go? I.. Kinda need a bathroom."
"- You won`t trick me like that."
"- I really do! You won`t let a lady humiliate herself in front of you, will you..?"
Girl gulped, looking away in embarassment.
-- -- --
What will you do?
-- -- --
A) Force her to drink 1 liter of water.
B) Give her an extremely strong diuretic.
C) Both A and B.
D) Tease her.

Edited by Golden Cloud (see edit history)

"- In that case..." - You pulled out a bag from behind her back. "- I have a good punishment prepared."
"- Huh? What?"
You put your hand in your bag and soon took out a large bottle of water, after which you took out a pack of diuretics.
"- Hey! What kind of fetish is this?!" - Her cheeks flushed in anger and embarassment. "- No way, i`m not drinking that!"
Without listening to her speech, you opened the bottle and threw one pill inside, and then, just in case, threw another one.
"- Here we go."
She turned her face away from you, but you turned it back and put the bottle to her lips.
"- Open your mouth."
"- No, you won`t make me dri-- Before she could finish, you started pouring water into her mouth, and she began to drink in despair.
The bottle is finally empty and you put the container back in your bag. She licked her lips and stared at you, putting her legs together.
"- Y-You know i have to go! Thats why you made me drink."
"- Exactly."
"- Uh-uh! You`re into that kind of stuff, aren`t you?"
"- Why would you want to know?"
"- I-.."
She probably tried to turn you off. Didn`t work.

10 minutes passed

"- Hey..." - Her cheeks flushed again. "- I.. Uh.. I think your punishment went a little too far. Can you let me go and think of something less embarassing..?"
"- No, you`ll have to hold it. Thats the point."
"- Unfair, i-i`ve never been so humiliated..!" Girl crossed her legs, looking away. "- ..How long do i have to hold it, anyways?"
-- -- --
For how long will you make her hold it?
-- -- --
A) 30 minutes
B) 1 hour
C) 1,5 hour
D) 2 hours
E) Unknown

"- Half a hour will be enough."
"- What?! No way, thats too much! H-How about 15 minutes?"
"- No."
"- B-But it`s impossible!"
"- I don`t think i care."
She squeezed her legs tightly and fidgeted, biting her lip.
"- Will you really let me go then?"
"- Yeah, sure."
"- I hope so..."

5 minutes passed.

As the time passed you could`ve tell the girl was pretty desperate. Squirming and fidgeting, she definently had to go.
"- I`ve never been so desperate before," - She whispered.
"- I can tell. Bad for you, theres still 25 minutes left."
Girl whined quietly and squeezed her legs again, her bladder sent another wave.
Watching her is fun, but you can`t do it forever.
-- -- --
What will you do next?
-- -- --
A) Make her drink more.
B) Spread her legs.
C) Press on her bladder.
D) Turn on the water.

Edited by Golden Cloud (see edit history)

You slowly approached her, reaching your hand in a bag.
"- What are you doing?" - Girl looked at you confused, but you didn`t answer.
Her eyes widened as she saw you taking out another bottle of water.
"- No!  U-Unfair! I`m already full!"
"- I know."
"- Then why are yo-.." - But you didn`t let her finish again, forcing her to drink.
Second bottle is empty. She took a deep breath and clenched her thighs again, looking at you through tears.
"- Pervert!" - She yelled. "- Blame yourself if i`ll pee right here!"
"- Of course," - You giggled and sat down, taking a couple of ropes out of your bag.
Before she could realize whats going on you suddenly spreaded her legs apart, forcing her to gasp. You tied her legs to a chair and got up, watching her struggling.
"- How am i s-supposed to hold it like that?!"
"- Poor thing. Do you think you`ll wet yourself soon?"
"- No.. I`m not a baby!"
"- Are you sure?" - You slightly pressed on her hard swollen bladder. Girl shuddered and gasped again.
"- Hey, stop it! D-Don`t press there..!"
You pushed harder, and she groaned in pain, biting her lower lip and trying to free her hands from the ropes. At some point you heard a squirt and looked down, seeing a tiny warm puddle forming on a chair under her.
"- L-Let go," - She moaned. "- I`m about to wet myself..!"
Right, you didn`t want to end this just yet. You relucantly removed your hands, and she sighed, still struggling to hold her overfilling bladder.

-- -- --
Your suggestions of what to do now?
-- -- --

• 2 weeks later...

oop
sorry for a long wait!! some irl troubles... here u go.
-- -- --

You removed your hands.
"- Look, i`m.. I`m sorry for stealing, ok?" - She spoke through pain. "- It wont happen again, j-just let me go!"
You looked at her in silence and nodded, slowly unleashing her hands.
"- F-fuck.. Can you move quicker?!"
"- Don`t yell at me unless want to stay here for another 30 minutes."
She shutted and immediately grabbed her crotch, letting out a quick sigh. You unleashed her legs and she suddenly stood up, crossing her legs and gasping.
"- Oh no.. No, no, no, no... This is really bad..!"
You saw a dark patch growing on her skirt and stopping. The girl bit her lower lip and looked down, at her wet tighs.
"- Don`t you feel ashamed? You almost made a girl pee herself!"
"- Don`t you feel ashamed? You almost peed yourself," - You teased her.
She looked away in embarassment and made a step forward, freezing for a second and then rushing outside like a crazy. The only working bathroom were in the end of the school hallway, so she had no choice but to go in there.
You followed outside and saw her standing outdoors and squrming nerviously.
"- D-do i really.. Have to go there?" - She gulped. "- What if someone will notice.. E-everyone will see..."
"- Welp, if you want to - you can just let it flow."
"- Hey! Now thats just teasing! Okay, i`ll do it."
Girl rushed into the hallway and you watched her running to the bathroom door, just to find out it was occupied.
"- Fucking god..."
Some people stared at her, but she didn`t really care, she wasn`t thinking about it at all. Girl knocked on the door.
"- Hey, can you do your things quicker, please?! I`m, like, kinda dying out here..!"
"- Sorry, girl, no can do," - Someone answered from the other side. "- I have a problem here and you`ll have to deal with it, for, like, a 10 minutes or more."
"- Great!"
You chuckled.
-- -- --
What happens next?
-- -- --
A) The girl have to look for somewhere else to pee.
B) The girl have to wait.
C) The girl decides to hold it and goes home.

"- So.. Do you want to go pee outside?" - You asked her quietly.
"- No! I`m fine, i can wait."
She pressed her legs, still holding her crotch with both hands, trying to look confident. People stared at her and whispered, but she ignored it, only thinking about relieving herself.
"- Hurry up in there!" - Girl yelled, knocking at the door once again.
"- Whats your problem?! Told ya i`m kinda busy!"
She whined, pee-dancing a little. You could`ve see her bladder bulging under her shirt, and you could`ve tell she was pretty full.
"- Fuck, I can`t..." - She whispered to herself, squirming. "- I have to wait, i can`t just wet myself in front of everyone..!"
As the seconds passed she was getting more and more desperate, and you noticed a few drops of pee falling to the ground, turning into a small puddle. Girl squeezed her tighs again, stopping the leak and pee-dancing even more, with tears streaming down her flushing cheeks.
"- Psst.. Pssst..." - You teased her again.
"- Bastard, shut up! Shut! Up!"
You laughed, watching her struggling and squirming.
"- Okay, you can go now," - A stranger opened the bathroom door, and the girl pushed them out of her way, rushing to the cabin. "- Geez, how rude."
You saw a tiny puddles of pee on the floor, following her to the toilet.

-- -- --

She slammed the door behind her and the hot stream of pee hitted the floor right before she could`ve take her panties off. Girl pressed her hand against her lips holding back a moan of pleasure, as she felt the warmth growing between her legs, reaching her butt and making her socks wet, leaking into her shoes. She looked down at the puddle under her and completely gave up, realizing she has nothing to lose now.
Girl didn`t care what will others think now, how will she go home like that or how embarassing this is. At least she is now empty.

-- -- --
Yay ig the end
-- -- --

A) new game new game new game!!!
B) k thats enough

"- Caught you!"
A dim light illuminated the pantry, and a girl in a school uniform, tied to a chair, appeared before your eyes. She looked around before staring at you in a slight confusion.
"- Whats happening..?"
"- You must know why you`re here. You scammed a couple of my friends on money this week."
"- Oh... Right..." - She looked away awkwardly. "- I`m sorry, i can`t give you your money now. I really need it for my rents."
"- Why won`t you find a job, huh?"
"- It`s not that easy, y`know. What am i doing here, anyways?"
"- I decided to punish you for scamming. I asked a few other people in school and found out you didn`t just scam these two."
Girl nodded.
"- Good point, at least i won`t get out of school... What punishment is it? I hope it`s not something perverted?"
"- No, it isn`t," - You chuckled, reaching your hand in a bag. "- You`ll just have to drink something."
"- A poison? A drug?"
"- Do i really look this evil..?"
Girl didn`t answer. She doesn`t seem to trust you.
"- Alright, but.. Make it quick, okay?" - She gulped and looked away again. "- It`s just.. I... Well.. Kinda have to go."
"- I can`t promise."
-- -- --
What will you do?
-- -- --
A) Force her to drink 1 liter of water.
B) Give her an extremely strong diuretic.
C) Both A and B.