Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, WetterMesser said:

I reliably wet my bed after a night of drinking.

Thank you.  I think bed wetting, along with leaking, a repeating experience for a significant minority of party goes.

I've mentally collected experiences leading me to suspect common leaking during and after parties:  Before I did any drinking, a girl in my high-school sophomore geometry class told a wetting story on a senior girl who joined fellow graduation beer drinkers for a long drive to a beach.  In college a casual date told about spending most her first party focused on her bladder so she could yet again quickly jump into the bathroom line.  She seemed to not have had a good first beer party experience.  A male friend warned me of the sudden "gotta' go right now!" feeling he experienced at his first beer party.  After college years, on a night of clubbing, a friend of a GF said with a hopeful sound, "I love clubbing, expect for leaking in the restroom lines."  By that time I really wanted to reassure her.  But my GF was right there.  And my GF would never have forgiven me for letting out that she dated a guy who leaked at parties.  We broke up a couple months later.

That may not sound like much -- until you understand that most of my fiends and I didn't regularly attend parties.  I attended parties when a girlfriend or first wife wanted to.  I also attended parties when required to fit in at work.  Never was I a most-weekends party goer.  I quit at some point during my thirties.

From assuming these experiences and others are typical, I draw some points:

1.  Most during-party leaks are usually minor and remain hidden.  Major after-party wettings will remain unseen.

2.  Party leaks are common.  If you leak you have lots of company.

3.  Because of (1 & 2), it makes sense to see our own visible accidents as giggle embarrassing, not mortally humiliating.

4.  When someone becomes visibly self-peed, we should not humiliate them.  Many of us can say, "Oh.  You, too?"  Or even something supportive.

We can have plenty of fun with giggle embarrassment and even being supportive.  And we might even be told about more leaks then we'd be aware of.

Certainly it has sometimes looked like I've dribbled, including  on the way back from the toilet when someone exclaims, oh look you didn't shake the drips off!

Like others have said though, a more likely problem is walking home after drinking and simply not being able to hold it any longer becomes a genuine reality. Then it's a bit more than just a squirt or a dribble.