Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 11/20/2021 at 12:02 AM, Golden Guard said:

Part 3: 

Back on the road, Amity and Luz were talking about their interests, fan theories about The Good Witch Azura, gossiping, and other things you talk about with your girlfriend to pass the time on a long road trip. 

"No way, Boscha wet herself in grade 7 on a field trip?!" Luz asked.

"Yep, and I've been holding that info as blackmail ever since. Use this info wisely for the next time she bullies you, and remember, you didn't hear it from me," Amity replied.

"She knows we're dating. I think if I ever use this against her, she'll know it came from you Ami." Both girls chuckled.

90 minutes passed and Amity felt the urge to pee again. 

"Ms. Noceda, I need to use the washroom again," Amity said.

"There's a bit of traffic up ahead, it may be about 20 minutes before we reach the next pitstop," Camila replied.

"Ok, I can hold it for 20 minutes," Amity responded. She didn't have to go as badly as last time. As long as she didn't think about it too much, she'd make it.

They arrived at the next pitstop, and there was a line up outside the ladies washroom. "Ugh, why is there always a line up outside the ladies room? The men's room looks virtually empty," complained Amity. She proceeded to step left to right.

Luz replied, "Girls take a little longer than guys, and that time difference adds up during peak hours-"

"I know!" Amity interrupted, "It was a rhetorical question!"

The couple laughed. "Oh man, I have to pee!" moaned Amity. She crossed her legs. Luz was again intrigued by Amity's desperation. This was nowhere near the level of desperation that Luz witnessed at their last pitstop, but it was still intriguing nonetheless. Luz didn't even have to pee, she just wanted to see Amity desperate. 

Amity was still stepping back and forth and crossing her legs. She was tightly grabbing the hem of her skirt as if she wanted to hold her crotch. She looked over at Luz and noticed that she was staring at her again. Amity smiled, "You're staring again Noceda."

Luz's face turned red. "Uh... I'm just admiring your beautiful eyes Ami."

"Aw Luz," Amity replied. Now Amity was blushing while tightly crossing her legs. 

Luz quickly looked away, afraid that her staring might be creeping Amity out. Luz, you fool! Amity is gonna think you're a weirdo if she knows you enjoy watching her desperate to pee, Luz thought to herself. 

They both went inside the washroom. Luz just went in and sat down for a while to reduce suspicion. While Amity went in to relieve herself again. 

"Are you girls hungry?" asked Camila when they exited the washroom. "Yes!" they both answered. "Ok, we'll buy some lunch at this pitstop before we go back on the road then," Camila suggested. 

They got some cheeseburgers, because Luz really wanted Amity to try the best human food there was in Connecticut. 

Amity bought an extra large cup of Fanta, a carbonated orange drink, which was the same thing Luz bought to go along with her meal too. As Amity drank the Fanta, there was a bubbly feeling that went down Amity's throat, it felt good. But because of the bubbling, she found it hard to drink it too fast. They finished their meals, but both had over half a cup of Fanta left. 

"Hey Amity, I bet I can finish my drink before you can," Luz challenged. 

"In your dreams Luz, you're on!" Amity accepted. 

Luz ended up winning the drinking challenge. But both girls were able to finish their drinks within 2 minutes of the challenge. 

After about 5 minutes of being on the road again. Luz placed her head on Amity's shoulder and fell asleep. Amity was blushing. Luz looked adorable when she was sleeping. Amity couldn't help but stare at the relaxed, sleeping girl that was using her shoulder as a pillow. She gently placed her head on Luz's head. She smelled Luz's scent, and happily fell asleep too.

Amity dreamed about kissing Luz. They never actually kissed on the lips in real life yet. But Amity thought about it often. In her dream, she imagined Luz having soft, tender lips, gently kissing her own. "Hmm Amity, you're such a great kisser," Luz said. Luz grabbed Amity into a tight embrace and continued to kiss her. They were kissing intensely, which led to them sweating. Being so close to Luz, she could smell her musky scent. It smelled like the time she picked her up after she broke her leg from playing Grudgby against Boscha. Amity enjoyed every second of this scenario.

Then, Amity felt an urge to pee. "Luz, I need to pee."

"But I'm not done kissing you yet. Isn't this what you've wanted for a long time now Ami?" Luz replied.

Amity continued to kiss Luz. But the more she kissed her, the more her bladder filled up. 

"Luz, it's getting pretty urgent. I need to go badly." Amity said.

"Then it's a perfect time to do this!" Luz exclaimed, as she placed a hand on Amity's lower abdomen and pushed down on her bladder.

"AHH!" Amity yelled. She woke up with a jolt. The car just hit a road bump and sent a wave of desperation to Amity's bladder. She woke up feeling quite groggy. She's been sleeping for a few hours now, and during that time, the Fanta drink had been making its way to Amity's bladder. Amity clamped her legs together. Despite Amity's yell just then, Luz was still adorably asleep on her shoulder with her legs crossed. She looked so cute, Amity couldn't bring herself to disturb her. So she decided that she was just going to hold her pee in silence so that her girlfriend could sleep.

"Everything ok Amity?" asked Camila. 

"Yes, the road bump just startled me," Amity replied.

"Sorry about that, we're almost at the hotel!" Camila said.

Good thing we're almost there, I need to pee, Amity thought to herself 

A few minutes later, Amity's urge increased. She slowly brought her left leg up, so as not to disturb Luz, and then crossed it over her right. She had to pee badly now, just like in her dream. Oh, how she wished she could just fall back asleep and continue kissing dream Luz, but her bladder wouldn't let her. She's tried to go back to sleep, but the waves of desperation are keeping her up. 

"Luz, are you awake?" Amity whispered. Luz tensed up, as if she was having a bad dream. She squirmed a little, but then went back to a relaxed state. There was no verbal reply. "I need to pee badly. But I don't want to wake you up. You're so cute when you're asleep," Amity whispered. She gently brushed Luz's hair, but then Amity felt a wave of desperation. She grabbed her crotch. How much longer was she going to let Luz sleep before she was going to say something? How close was 'almost'? Was she really going to hold her pee until Luz woke up? When would Luz even wake up from this long nap? She looks so tense, maybe she's having a bad dream. Would she mind if I woke her up from a bad dream? Every second that passed felt like a minute to Amity. 

A/N: Thanks for your patience everyone! I have pt. 4 mostly done, I just need to proofread it a few more times. But the parts after that will probably take longer again. 

Part 4: 

Suddenly, the car jolted. "Eeep!" squealed Amity. She had just leaked a little pee into her panties. She just changed into these new ones earlier today. "Ugh," Luz groaned. Luz squirmed around and then slowly lifted her head from Amity's shoulder. "Are we there yet Mami?"

"We're about 5 minutes away Mija," replied Camila. 

"Good cause I really need to pee!" responded Luz. 

"Oh thank Titan you're awake. I need to pee badly too!", Amity exclaimed. 

"What?! Why didn't you say anything Amity?", asked Luz.

"You looked so comfortable sleeping on my shoulders, I- I didn't want to bother you," Amity replied.

"Oh, sorry about that. Your shoulders were indeed comfortable."

The two girls blushed.

"You should've said something, I wouldn't have minded. Besides, I was really close to peeing myself in my dream so it would've worked out better if you had asked my mom to stop by a pitstop," Luz added. 

Suddenly, Luz tightened her crossed legs and then jammed a hand into her crotch. "Oooh", moaned Luz. "I should've emptied my bladder at the last pitstop."

"Wait, didn't you go to the bathroom with me before lunch?", Amity asked

Luz paused, realizing what she might've revealed. "Umm... I did go, I just meant I should've gone before we left," Luz replied.

"Oh yeah, same here, drinking that extra large cup of Fanta so quickly was not the best idea..." Amity responded.

Both girls were tightly crossing their legs and squirming. In additional to all that, Luz was grabbing her crotch and wiggling her bum. They blushed at the sight of seeing each other desperate, so they tried not to look at each other.

Suddenly, Luz doubled over. "Ahhhhh! I'm leaking!", Luz whispered. 

Amity noticed a dark patch forming on Luz pants. I'm going to be next if we don't arrive at the hotel soon, Amity thought to herself. Then, Amity realized that she's been staring at Luz for a few minutes now. Luz was clearly more desperate than she was, and the sight of Luz's desperation was oddly enticing to Amity. 

"Oh my gosh Amity, look at how much my bladder is bulging out", Luz said.

Luz lowered her pants to reveal some skin below her abdomen. Her bladder bulge was quite noticeable. Amity lifted her skirt and lowered her pants a little. She looked down at her crotch. Her bladder was also bulging, but it was smaller. 

"Wow, my bladder is also bulging out, but yours looks bigger," Amity responded.

"We're here!" Camila stated. "Finally!" both girls exclaimed. They both ran towards the lobby washrooms, only to find a sign in front of it that crushed their spirits: "CLOSED FOR CLEANING"

"Ahhhh!" Luz exclaimed. "I have to pee soooo badly!"

"That makes two of us," responded Amity. 

The two of them did a potty dance in the lobby as Camila checked in with the hotel to grab the keys to their room. They stepped side to side, crossed their legs, all while grabbing their crotches with both hands. Onlookers gave them strange looks, and the girls just giggled. Luz doubled over and said "Ooh, I don't think I can hold it much longer..."

"Alright, let's go to our room so that you girls can use the washroom," Camilia said. 

The girls hobbled over to the elevator. Inside the elevator, Luz doubled over and Amity noticed the dark patch on Luz's pants growing. "Ooooh, I'm leaking again." 

"We're almost there Mija, just a few more minutes," Camila reassured. 

They finally arrived at their floor and hobbled over to their room. Amity couldn't take her hands off of her crotch and noticed that Luz had her hands inside of her pants. When they entered the room. They noticed that there was only one bathroom with one toilet. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part 1/? (No wetting in part 1. There will be wetting in future parts) Amity crossed her legs. She finally got her date to the human world with her girlfriend Luz. Well, it wasn't really a date y

Part 2/? Suddenly, the car hit another bump in the road. Amity felt herself spurt some pee into her panties. Amity's eyes widened as she tightened her hold even harder. There was now a small damp

Part 4:  Suddenly, the car jolted. "Eeep!" squealed Amity. She had just leaked a little pee into her panties. She just changed into these new ones earlier today. "Ugh," Luz groaned. Luz squirmed

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Golden Guard said:

Wow, thanks for the compliments and likes everyone! I knew I was gonna be writing for a very niche audience when I started this story, but I didn't think that you guys would think it was good. Y'all made my day!

I like the owl house as a show and I like omorashi and you making a story that combines the owl house with omorashi is amazing

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Golden Guard said:

With the recent "Dress up and travel buddies" meme happening on the r/TheOwlHouse subreddit rn, it made me realize that in my fanfic, they are already travel buddies. Maybe I should add a dress up scene in the next chapter just for the memes.

I don't keep up with Owl House subreddit I should but it's up to you you are the author

2 hours ago, Golden Guard said:

I can't believe MoringMark just made a comic with a tiny bit of omorashi lol: 

And it was pretty much a role reversal of my story.

RDT_20211220_1253548360893626483971790.jpg

RDT_20211220_1253576297749931784591058.jpg

RDT_20211220_1254026889144425065638552.jpg

The golden guard I don't know if you saw this comment so I decided to quote you so maybe you'll see it . I think I have too many omorashi ideas about the owl house that they're coming to me in my dreams . If you want to make a story about this you can. I don't know why but in a dream I had the idea of instead of Eda being cursed with the owl Beast. she was cursed to never be able to pee again now if somebody wants to take this idea .and make a really good story be my guess because I am not very good at writing.

4 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

The golden guard I don't know if you saw this comment so I decided to quote you so maybe you'll see it . I think I have too many omorashi ideas about the owl house that they're coming to me in my dreams . If you want to make a story about this you can. I don't know why but in a dream I had the idea of instead of Eda being cursed with the owl Beast. she was cursed to never be able to pee again now if somebody wants to take this idea .and make a really good story be my guess because I am not very good at writing.

•  

Hi Roronoa, 

At the moment I'm only interested in making Lumity omorashi stories. So unfortunately I'll probably never make one with Eda as the main character/victim. But feel free to make one yourself! Especially if you have ideas! The only way you'll get good at writing is if you write! I'll be happy to read any Owl House omorashi stories you make and can provide constructive criticism if you'd like.

3 minutes ago, Golden Guard said:

Hi Roronoa, 

At the moment I'm only interested in making Lumity omorashi stories. So unfortunately I'll probably never make one with Eda as the main character/victim. But feel free to make one yourself! Especially if you have ideas! The only way you'll get good at writing is if you write! I'll be happy to read any Owl House omorashi stories you make and can provide constructive criticism if you'd like.

The only writing I ever did was in school and I never. Was really good at those either even if I had help I may think about it but I'll probably make a rough draft my quick memos if I ever get an idea while I'm working one day or if I have a dream about it. And that's fine if you don't want  to make Eda a main character or victim. Maybe somebody else in this. omo community would want to do it

Edited by Roronoa Zoro (see edit history)

Hi everyone,

I just posted a short story inspired by MoringMark's comic today. I think you'll enjoy it: 

As for Amity Blight's trip to the Human Realm, I'm happy to tell you all that I'm done my exams and have started work on chapter 5. I will be posting that soon. Happy holidays everyone!

Edited by Golden Guard (see edit history)
On 11/23/2021 at 6:02 PM, Golden Guard said:

Part 4: 

Suddenly, the car jolted. "Eeep!" squealed Amity. She had just leaked a little pee into her panties. She just changed into these new ones earlier today. "Ugh," Luz groaned. Luz squirmed around and then slowly lifted her head from Amity's shoulder. "Are we there yet Mami?"

"We're about 5 minutes away Mija," replied Camila. 

"Good cause I really need to pee!" responded Luz. 

"Oh thank Titan you're awake. I need to pee badly too!", Amity exclaimed. 

"What?! Why didn't you say anything Amity?", asked Luz.

"You looked so comfortable sleeping on my shoulders, I- I didn't want to bother you," Amity replied.

"Oh, sorry about that. Your shoulders were indeed comfortable."

The two girls blushed.

"You should've said something, I wouldn't have minded. Besides, I was really close to peeing myself in my dream so it would've worked out better if you had asked my mom to stop by a pitstop," Luz added. 

Suddenly, Luz tightened her crossed legs and then jammed a hand into her crotch. "Oooh", moaned Luz. "I should've emptied my bladder at the last pitstop."

"Wait, didn't you go to the bathroom with me before lunch?", Amity asked

Luz paused, realizing what she might've revealed. "Umm... I did go, I just meant I should've gone before we left," Luz replied.

"Oh yeah, same here, drinking that extra large cup of Fanta so quickly was not the best idea..." Amity responded.

Both girls were tightly crossing their legs and squirming. In additional to all that, Luz was grabbing her crotch and wiggling her bum. They blushed at the sight of seeing each other desperate, so they tried not to look at each other.

Suddenly, Luz doubled over. "Ahhhhh! I'm leaking!", Luz whispered. 

Amity noticed a dark patch forming on Luz pants. I'm going to be next if we don't arrive at the hotel soon, Amity thought to herself. Then, Amity realized that she's been staring at Luz for a few minutes now. Luz was clearly more desperate than she was, and the sight of Luz's desperation was oddly enticing to Amity. 

"Oh my gosh Amity, look at how much my bladder is bulging out", Luz said.

Luz lowered her pants to reveal some skin below her abdomen. Her bladder bulge was quite noticeable. Amity lifted her skirt and lowered her pants a little. She looked down at her crotch. Her bladder was also bulging, but it was smaller. 

"Wow, my bladder is also bulging out, but yours looks bigger," Amity responded.

"We're here!" Camila stated. "Finally!" both girls exclaimed. They both ran towards the lobby washrooms, only to find a sign in front of it that crushed their spirits: "CLOSED FOR CLEANING"

"Ahhhh!" Luz exclaimed. "I have to pee soooo badly!"

"That makes two of us," responded Amity. 

The two of them did a potty dance in the lobby as Camila checked in with the hotel to grab the keys to their room. They stepped side to side, crossed their legs, all while grabbing their crotches with both hands. Onlookers gave them strange looks, and the girls just giggled. Luz doubled over and said "Ooh, I don't think I can hold it much longer..."

"Alright, let's go to our room so that you girls can use the washroom," Camilia said. 

The girls hobbled over to the elevator. Inside the elevator, Luz doubled over and Amity noticed the dark patch on Luz's pants growing. "Ooooh, I'm leaking again." 

"We're almost there Mija, just a few more minutes," Camila reassured. 

They finally arrived at their floor and hobbled over to their room. Amity couldn't take her hands off of her crotch and noticed that Luz had her hands inside of her pants. When they entered the room. They noticed that there was only one bathroom with one toilet. 

Chapter 5:

"You go first Luz, you clearly have to pee more badly than I do," Amity said, with her legs tightly crossed.

"N- no, you go first Amity, you were willing to hold your pee longer so that I could sleep more comfortabl-." Suddenly, Luz was wetting her pants even more "NEVERMIND, I NEED TO PEE NOW!!!" Luz exclaimed. She proceeded to rush into the bathroom and locked the door.

Great, I still really need to pee I should've gone first, Amity thought to herself. Being so close to the toilet, and then being denied relief was sending waves of desperation to Amity's bladder. Shortly after, Amity could hear a jet of pee hitting the toilet. She doubled over with crossed legs, and jammed her hands further into her crotch. Luz's pee stream was quite loud and wasn't helping Amity's situation. Amity kept stepping side to side. Two minutes later, Amity started leaking too. "Ooh, Luz please hurry up. I'm leaking!!" Amity moaned. It took a lot of effort for Amity to close her urethral sphincter again, but she managed to do it after a 5 second leak and her bladder hated her for closing the dam again.

"Just another minute!" Luz replied. She felt like she hadn't even emptied half of her bladder yet. And for some reason, Luz was enjoying the sound of Amity moaning in desperation. She wondered how much longer Amity could hold her bladder before completely wetting herself. Then she imagined Amity wetting herself, just like earlier today. 

Luz started to touch herself, and realized how soaked her hands were. Earlier, she jammed a finger up her urethra to help her hold. It didn't work, the pee kept pulsing out of Luz's bladder and it ended up spraying her pee all over her fingers and panties. She looked down at her pants and noticed how soaked they were. Eventually, her pee stream diminished and slowly disappeared. She felt great pleasure from relieving her bladder and touching herself.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK 

"Luz, are you done yet?!" Amity asked desperately. "I already wet myself a little and I can't hold it much longer!"

No, this is wrong, thought Luz. Despite the fact that Amity's desperate pleas were like music to Luz ears, she showed restraint. I can't take advantage of Amity like this, she needs to pee really badly right now.

"Almost! I just need to wipe and wash my hands!" responded Luz. 

"Just please open the doors before you wash your hands, I need to pee NOW!" Amity exclaimed. 

After wiping, Luz opened the door for Amity. Both girls blushed as Amity removed her pants and soaked panties and sat down on the toilet. It took all of Luz's concentration to focus on washing her hands in order to divert her gaze from Amity. Amity was on the toilet for half a minute now, rocking back and forth the entire time, but nothing was coming out. Eventually, Luz couldn't help but take a glance. She was discreet though and continued to run the tap pretending to wash her hands. She noticed that Amity's bladder was bulging out and saw some of her bush before quickly looking away again. The tomato faced girls were just awkwardly there in the bathroom not knowing what to do. 

"My bladder feels like it's about to explode, but it won't release with you in here. I'm quite pee shy.", Amity said, with a red face. 

"I'll just get out of your hair now," Luz said, also with a red face. She turned off the tap and promptly left the bathroom. 

As soon as Luz left and closed the door. Amity released a gush of pee into the toilet. The relief was euphoric. Her pee was hitting the toilet like a hose. As she was peeing, she thought about Luz's potty dance earlier, and how clearly desperate she needed to pee. Seeing Luz with wet pants kinda turned her on. Amity was tempted to touch herself, but she wasn't in the privacy of her own room so she refrained from doing so. 

Outside, Luz was very tempted to continue touching herself, especially as she could her Amity's constant, loud, and long stream of pee. But she didn't want to masturbate in front of her mom, even if she already knew that she did that on a regular basis. 

After Amity was finished with the bathroom, Camila went in. "Finally, you two were taking forever in there." and then proceeded to speak some Spanish that Amity didn't understand. 

After they got settled in their hotel room, Camila allowed the girls to explore DC by themselves as promised. "Here's $50 Luz, you can take Amity wherever you want in the city, just be back by 19:00 for dinner."

Luz took Amity for a walk through the National Mall and bought them both some iced tea. Being a Blight had big perks in the Boiling Isles as Amity was typically the one treating Luz to lavish meals and drinks on their dates, but Amity's snails and status were no good in the human world. 

The National Mall had a nice combination of human architecture and Earthly nature, even if it was limited in what Earth had to offer, Amity didn't know the difference and thought it was beautiful and greatly appreciated Luz for bringing them here. They held hands as they walked, fingers intertwined, appreciating the beauty of the autumn leaves on the trees. 

They stopped in front of one of the fountains and Amity crossed her legs. Amity looked over at Luz and caught her staring at her legs again. "Luz, are you staring at me again?" Amity asked.

"Umm, yeah, just admiring your beautiful face Amity." Luz replied.

"You weren't looking at my face, it looked you were staring at my legs." Amity stated.

Luz's face turned red. Amity took Luz to sit down at some stairs nearby. This wasn't the first time Amity caught Luz staring at her legs, and every time she noticed, it was usually when she crossed her legs because she had to pee. Amity decided to ask Luz an important question. 

"Luz, do you enjoy seeing me desperate to pee?" Amity asked quietly.

Luz froze for a few seconds before weakly replying, "uh... ok I can't lie to you Amity, I do enjoy seeing you desperate to pee."

Amity looked at Luz in shock. She had realized earlier that she enjoyed seeing Luz desperate to pee and didn't think Luz enjoyed the same thing that she did.

Luz saw Amity's face and started to cry. "I understand if you think I'm weird and don't want to date me anymore." Luz said sadly. 

Amity reached over and gave Luz a hug. "Luz, it's ok, I don't think you're weird!" Amity replied. "I actually think I enjoy the same thing as you."

"Really?" Luz responded with a sniffle.

"Yes, I know this sounds weird, but I felt myself getting... excited when I saw you doing your potty dance at the hotel lobby." Amity replied with a blush.

Luz started to laugh. "Oh Amity, I was so worried that you would think that I was weird for this. I didn't think you enjoyed pee desperation too"

"Luz, I love you the way you are, especially for your quirks. I don't care what other people think about you, or what they think about us. You're perfect just the way you are and I will always love you just for being you." Amity said.

Luz smiled. She leaned closer to Amity's face, and then gave her a light peck on the lips. 

A/N: Happy Holidays! I hope y'all enjoyed this present

2 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Part five of Amity blight trip to the human realm was very good. Especially at the end when they both found out that they like each other when they hold their pee. And I can't wait for more parts to come. Thank you the golden guard for making this story

Thanks! It's validating to know that you like my story more as I write more chapters!

On 12/24/2021 at 12:20 AM, Golden Guard said:

Chapter 5:

"You go first Luz, you clearly have to pee more badly than I do," Amity said, with her legs tightly crossed.

"N- no, you go first Amity, you were willing to hold your pee longer so that I could sleep more comfortabl-." Suddenly, Luz was wetting her pants even more "NEVERMIND, I NEED TO PEE NOW!!!" Luz exclaimed. She proceeded to rush into the bathroom and locked the door.

Great, I still really need to pee I should've gone first, Amity thought to herself. Being so close to the toilet, and then being denied relief was sending waves of desperation to Amity's bladder. Shortly after, Amity could hear a jet of pee hitting the toilet. She doubled over with crossed legs, and jammed her hands further into her crotch. Luz's pee stream was quite loud and wasn't helping Amity's situation. Amity kept stepping side to side. Two minutes later, Amity started leaking too. "Ooh, Luz please hurry up. I'm leaking!!" Amity moaned. It took a lot of effort for Amity to close her urethral sphincter again, but she managed to do it after a 5 second leak and her bladder hated her for closing the dam again.

"Just another minute!" Luz replied. She felt like she hadn't even emptied half of her bladder yet. And for some reason, Luz was enjoying the sound of Amity moaning in desperation. She wondered how much longer Amity could hold her bladder before completely wetting herself. Then she imagined Amity wetting herself, just like earlier today. 

Luz started to touch herself, and realized how soaked her hands were. Earlier, she jammed a finger up her urethra to help her hold. It didn't work, the pee kept pulsing out of Luz's bladder and it ended up spraying her pee all over her fingers and panties. She looked down at her pants and noticed how soaked they were. Eventually, her pee stream diminished and slowly disappeared. She felt great pleasure from relieving her bladder and touching herself.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK 

"Luz, are you done yet?!" Amity asked desperately. "I already wet myself a little and I can't hold it much longer!"

No, this is wrong, thought Luz. Despite the fact that Amity's desperate pleas were like music to Luz ears, she showed restraint. I can't take advantage of Amity like this, she needs to pee really badly right now.

"Almost! I just need to wipe and wash my hands!" responded Luz. 

"Just please open the doors before you wash your hands, I need to pee NOW!" Amity exclaimed. 

After wiping, Luz opened the door for Amity. Both girls blushed as Amity removed her pants and soaked panties and sat down on the toilet. It took all of Luz's concentration to focus on washing her hands in order to divert her gaze from Amity. Amity was on the toilet for half a minute now, rocking back and forth the entire time, but nothing was coming out. Eventually, Luz couldn't help but take a glance. She was discreet though and continued to run the tap pretending to wash her hands. She noticed that Amity's bladder was bulging out and saw some of her bush before quickly looking away again. The tomato faced girls were just awkwardly there in the bathroom not knowing what to do. 

"My bladder feels like it's about to explode, but it won't release with you in here. I'm quite pee shy.", Amity said, with a red face. 

"I'll just get out of your hair now," Luz said, also with a red face. She turned off the tap and promptly left the bathroom. 

As soon as Luz left and closed the door. Amity released a gush of pee into the toilet. The relief was euphoric. Her pee was hitting the toilet like a hose. As she was peeing, she thought about Luz's potty dance earlier, and how clearly desperate she needed to pee. Seeing Luz with wet pants kinda turned her on. Amity was tempted to touch herself, but she wasn't in the privacy of her own room so she refrained from doing so. 

Outside, Luz was very tempted to continue touching herself, especially as she could her Amity's constant, loud, and long stream of pee. But she didn't want to masturbate in front of her mom, even if she already knew that she did that on a regular basis. 

After Amity was finished with the bathroom, Camila went in. "Finally, you two were taking forever in there." and then proceeded to speak some Spanish that Amity didn't understand. 

After they got settled in their hotel room, Camila allowed the girls to explore DC by themselves as promised. "Here's $50 Luz, you can take Amity wherever you want in the city, just be back by 19:00 for dinner."

Luz took Amity for a walk through the National Mall and bought them both some iced tea. Being a Blight had big perks in the Boiling Isles as Amity was typically the one treating Luz to lavish meals and drinks on their dates, but Amity's snails and status were no good in the human world. 

The National Mall had a nice combination of human architecture and Earthly nature, even if it was limited in what Earth had to offer, Amity didn't know the difference and thought it was beautiful and greatly appreciated Luz for bringing them here. They held hands as they walked, fingers intertwined, appreciating the beauty of the autumn leaves on the trees. 

They stopped in front of one of the fountains and Amity crossed her legs. Amity looked over at Luz and caught her staring at her legs again. "Luz, are you staring at me again?" Amity asked.

"Umm, yeah, just admiring your beautiful face Amity." Luz replied.

"You weren't looking at my face, it looked you were staring at my legs." Amity stated.

Luz's face turned red. Amity took Luz to sit down at some stairs nearby. This wasn't the first time Amity caught Luz staring at her legs, and every time she noticed, it was usually when she crossed her legs because she had to pee. Amity decided to ask Luz an important question. 

"Luz, do you enjoy seeing me desperate to pee?" Amity asked quietly.

Luz froze for a few seconds before weakly replying, "uh... ok I can't lie to you Amity, I do enjoy seeing you desperate to pee."

Amity looked at Luz in shock. She had realized earlier that she enjoyed seeing Luz desperate to pee and didn't think Luz enjoyed the same thing that she did.

Luz saw Amity's face and started to cry. "I understand if you think I'm weird and don't want to date me anymore." Luz said sadly. 

Amity reached over and gave Luz a hug. "Luz, it's ok, I don't think you're weird!" Amity replied. "I actually think I enjoy the same thing as you."

"Really?" Luz responded with a sniffle.

"Yes, I know this sounds weird, but I felt myself getting... excited when I saw you doing your potty dance at the hotel lobby." Amity replied with a blush.

Luz started to laugh. "Oh Amity, I was so worried that you would think that I was weird for this. I didn't think you enjoyed pee desperation too"

"Luz, I love you the way you are, especially for your quirks. I don't care what other people think about you, or what they think about us. You're perfect just the way you are and I will always love you just for being you." Amity said.

Luz smiled. She leaned closer to Amity's face, and then gave her a light peck on the lips. 

A/N: Happy Holidays! I hope y'all enjoyed this present

Chapter 6:

Luz leaned into Amity's face and gave her a peck on the lips. It all happened so fast. "Did you just kiss me?" Amity asked, all dazed.

Luz was speechless. Why did I do that? Luz thought. Her face turned into a tomato Why did I do THAT?! She really wanted to run as far away as possible right now WHY DID I DO THAT?!?!? But instead, she slowly nodded. Amity grabbed Luz by the collar, and pulled her in for another kiss. This time, she made sure to enjoy the feeling of Luz's lips for a few seconds before pulling away slowly. "Wow." Luz said softly.

"Can we do that again? You have no idea how long I've waited to kiss you on the lips Noceda." Amity responded with a smirk.

Luz smiled and leaned in again and they kissed a third time. Amity enjoyed the soft, tender feeling of Luz's lips on her's and wished that this moment would never end. But eventually, they both had to breathe so they pulled back. 

The sun was setting and Amity shivered. Then Luz wrapped her cat hoodie around Amity. 

"Here, it'll help you keep warm." Luz said.

Amity blushed. "Thanks Luz." Amity replied. Amity loved it whenever Luz gave her hoodie to her. It always made her feel closer to Luz. She smelled Luz's scent on the hoodie and leaned her head on Luz. This was the happiest that Amity has been since they became girlfriends. 

"Luz, I love this vacation. But I'm curious, what's your idea of a perfect vacation?" Amity asked.

Luz thought for a moment, then responded, "I've always wanted to cosplay as Azura and attend conventions around the world! Oh, and you can dress up as Hecate, then we'd travel to major cities around the world, going to their conventions, meeting other Good Witch Azura fans, trying out the local cuisine and visiting tourist sites!"

Amity blushed at the thought of dressing up and travelling with Luz. This vacation was already better than what she'd imagine a perfect vacation was. But she liked the sound of Luz's ideal vacation even more.

Then, Amity had an idea to make this date even more interesting. "Oh Luz," Amity called. She proceeded to cross her legs and place a hand on her crotch. "I really have to pee right now." Amity said while moving her legs left to right slightly. 

Luz caught on to what Amity was offering her and blushed. "Oh. Well, there's no bathroom around for miles, I guess you'll have to hold it." Luz said.

"Ooooh, but I'll pee my pants, could you please find a bathroom? For meeee?" Amity begged. 

A grin formed on Luz's face. Suddenly, Luz's phone rang. It was her mom. Luz quickly picked up and said, "Hello mama?"

"Luz, it's 19:10. ¿dónde estás?" Camila replied.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry, I lost track of time mom. We'll be right on our way back!" Luz responded. 

Luz and Amity blushed at what just happened. "We can continue this later." Amity said with a wink.

"Sounds good to me Blight." Luz responded with a smirk. "Do you actually have to pee though? We can find a bathroom before heading back."

"Nah, I was just pretending, I do have a small urge, but I can hold it." Amity said. 

"Are you sure Amity?" Luz asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." Amity replied with another wink.

On their way back to their room, the girls felt their bladders filling up with the iced tea they drank earlier. Amity drank her iced tea pretty fast which is why her bladder initially filled up faster than Luz's. When they were about 2 min away from the hotel, Luz said, "I'm starting to feel the need to pee too Amity." Now that more time has passed, both their bladders contained about the same amount of urine.

"Let's make things more interesting Luz." Amity said.

"How so?" Luz asked.

"Well, we last emptied our bladders around the same time, and since then, we drank the same amount of iced tea. Our bladders should be holding approximately the same volume of pee now." Amity replied

"Where are you going with this Ami?" Luz asked with a grin.

"Well, why don't we have a contest to see who can go the longest without leaking?" Amity responded.

"Ooh, I like this idea, could we also add a punishment for the loser?" Luz suggested.

"What were you thinking?" Amity queried.

"Winner gets to pee in the toilet after the loser leaks some pee into their panties. And the loser has to hold it for an additional 10 minutes while the winner dishes out any tasks of their choice, with the goal of teasing the other's desperation." Luz stated.

Amity never thought that Luz had this utterly dark side to her. But it was very intriguing and she liked it. In fact, this was exciting for both Amity and Luz, they never had anyone to help them explore this aspect of their lives. Amity thought for a moment. What if Luz's mom catches us doing this? That'd be very awkward. But Luz is accepting my offer challenge, and even adding on to it! So maybe it's ok?

"Alright, deal." Amity accepted.

"Ok cool, to keep things fair, we should drink our glasses of water at the same time when we're at the restaurant. Which means, if one person drinks, the other has to drink the same amount too." Luz stated. Amity nodded.

They proceeded to enter their hotel room.

"There you are girls!" Camila exclaimed. "Let's get to the car, quickly! I made reservations at a local Italian restaurant."

They quickly made their way to the car and got in. Once they were inside, Luz crossed her legs, but Amity made a show of not crossing her legs. Instead, she crossed her arms and smiled at Luz as if to say "Ha, I don't need to go as badly as you do". Luz smiled back at Amity and uncrossed her legs. Two could play at that game.

At the restaurant, the three of them sat down at their table, Luz and Amity on one side, and Camila on the other. Halfway through ordering their meals, Amity subconsciously crossed her legs. Luz noticed this, but decided not to say anything as her urge to pee was also getting stronger, and crossing her legs would help with that. So she silently crossed her legs too. 

A few minutes later, Amity spotted Luz staring at her legs again. So she uncrossed her legs, but immediately after, she clamped her legs together and tensed up. Luz whispered to Amity, "You can pretend like you don't need to pee, but your body language gives it away Ami."

Amity looked at Luz, and then proceeded to grab her glass of water and chug down 3/4 of the glass. Luz looked in fear, remembering the deal that they had, then proceeded to do the same. In doing so, she also tensed her crossed legs to strengthen her hold and needed to bring a hand down to gently squeeze her crotch. It looked like Amity had to pee almost as badly as Luz. So Luz was afraid that she would be the first to give in and leak some pee into her panties. 

Throughout dinner, Amity felt her bladder ache more and more. But she didn't want to show any signs of weakness in front of Luz, not even crossing her legs. She would do other, more subtle things, like clamping her legs together, gripping the hem of her skirt and readjusting her position often. She would noticeably tense up every time a wave of desperation came over her. After that initial show of drinking almost an entire glass of water, Amity didn't really drink a lot that night, and thankfully, neither did Luz. After all, her bladder was crying for relief and Amity was scared that her charade of "not needing to pee" wasn't going to work. If she didn't start doing more things to hold her pee, she was going to start leaking. So when they asked for the bill, Amity finally crossed her legs to give her muscles the much needed support they needed to continue holding her ever expanding bladder. 

Luz on the other hand kept her legs crossed the entire night. About half way through her meal, she felt a wave of desperation and had to grab her crotch again to hold it. She decided to keep her hand there for the rest of the night. She started squirming more and more as they finished their meals. Then, the bill finally came. Luz looked over at Amity's legs and saw her crossing her legs for the first time since the beginning of dinner. Luz decided that now was a good time for a little pay back. She looked at Amity, and chugged half a glass of water.