Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part 1/? (No wetting in part 1. There will be wetting in future parts) Amity crossed her legs. She finally got her date to the human world with her girlfriend Luz. Well, it wasn't really a date y

Part 2/? Suddenly, the car hit another bump in the road. Amity felt herself spurt some pee into her panties. Amity's eyes widened as she tightened her hold even harder. There was now a small damp

Part 4:  Suddenly, the car jolted. "Eeep!" squealed Amity. She had just leaked a little pee into her panties. She just changed into these new ones earlier today. "Ugh," Luz groaned. Luz squirmed

Posted Images

On 10/26/2021 at 3:15 PM, Golden Guard said:

Part 1/? (No wetting in part 1. There will be wetting in future parts)

Amity crossed her legs. She finally got her date to the human world with her girlfriend Luz. Well, it wasn't really a date yet, they were on a roadtrip to Washington DC being chauffeured by Luz's mom Camila. But Camila promised that they would have plenty of alone time to explore DC after they're checked in at their hotel there. Camila was so nice. She gave Luz so much freedom, something that Amity envied about Luz. She would've been happy if her own mother gave her even half as much freedom as Camila did. They were 90 minutes in on a 6.5 hour drive from Gravefield to DC and Amity needed to pee. But Amity didn't dare say anything, after all, she was a Blight, and Blights don't interrupt people for small, selfish things like needing to use the washroom. 

Amity remembers that one evening when she was 8 years old, her parents invited the most wealthiest and influential business people in Bonesborough over for a dinner. Edric, Emira, and herself were expected to be on their best behaviour: Exhibit table manners, Don't speak unless spoken to, and no interruptions, which included potty breaks. Luckily, Amity used the bathroom before dinner that night, but Edric was not so lucky. She remembers seeing her poor brother squirming the entire night and pretending like nothing was wrong whenever someone asked him. By the end of the night, Edric's pants were soaked, so he had to stay at the dinner table to hide it until everyone else had left. Afterwards, Emira and Amity helped Edric hide the incident from their parents, so he avoided the worst of any humiliation or punishment that would have happened. But it still must've been a miserable, cold, and soggy night for him. Emira and Amity still occasionally tease Edric about that night. At least it was better than the alternative, the wrath of their parents, being grounded for weeks and additional potty training punishments if Edric ended up leaving the dinner table for the washroom that night. The three siblings learned a lesson that night: all of that could've been avoided if Edric just used the washroom before dinner that night. 

Yet, Amity forgot to use the washroom before leaving for this long roadtrip. In fact, the last time she peed was 23:00 last night before she went to bed. "Amity, wake up! We're going to DC today!!!", Luz excitedly exclaimed, at the absurd hour of 7:30. "5 more minutes", Amity replied. She was not a morning person, but it was hard for her to stay mad at the happy and adorably cheerful girl who also happened to be her girlfriend. "I have a kiss waiting for you if you wake up right now", Luz offered. Amity's eyes shot open immediately. Luz kissed her on the cheek. "There's my lovely awesome girlfriend. Come on, let's eat and get ready for the roadtrip", Luz said. Amity blushed, she loved it whenever Luz showed affection for her and she's been looking forward to this roadtrip all week. She even got principle Bump to forge some school field trip papers to show to her parents so that they would let her leave the house for a week. Bump resented Odalia for abusing her power in the PTA and causing changes to the school that Bump thought were regressive and hurt a majority of students. So he was more than happy to help Amity go behind her mother's back. 

"Here's your breakfast sweetie", Luz said as Amity sat down at the Noceda's dining table. It was scrambled eggs with 3 pieces bacon, made in the shape of a smiley face, because of course Luz would make that. Amity smiled, this day was already going better than how she imagined it would. Suddenly, Luz shoved a glass of orange liquid in front of Amity's face. "This is my favourite drink, try it", Luz said. Amity took a sip, it was sweet and citrusy. "Mmm, this is the best drink I've ever had! I want more!", Amity exclaimed. "Of course, I'll give you refills when you finish the glass", replied Luz. "Make sure to fill your stomachs, we're gonna be on the road for a long time", stated Camila. Amity enjoyed the breakfast, despite eating gourmet foods her entire life, Luz's cooking was the best thing she's ever tasted. Maybe it was because she knew Luz put a lot of hard work and love into the meal she was eating. Amity blushed slightly at the thought, her girlfriend was very thoughtful. She hoped that Luz enjoyed that fairy pie she baked for her a few months ago. She ended up drinking 3 glasses of orange juice before they went on the roadtrip. 

And that was a big mistake. Amity had to pee pretty badly now, and her bladder was quickly filling up from all the orange juice she had earlier today. She's been crossing and uncrossing her legs for the past 10 minutes now. Suddenly, the car hit a road bump and Amity had to grab her crotch to prevent any leaking. Amity decided to keep her legs crossed from now on. 

"Hey Ami, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just got caught off guard by that bump is all"

Luz assumed that Amity wasn't used to long road trips and offered something to distract her.

"I have an idea, let's play I Spy"

"What's that?"

"It's a game where you look at something you want to describe, then you say 'I spy with my little eye' and then describe the object to try and get the other person to guess what you're looking at"

"Sure, let's play", Amity responded. She needed something to distract her from the growing discomfort of her bladder. 

"Ok, I'll start.", Luz said. "I spy with my little eye, something that is white and fluffy"

"Clouds?", asked Amity

"Yes! See, you're great at this game. Now it's your turn"

Amity looked around and saw some peculiar human objects.

"I spy with my little eye, some tall, thin silver towers made of triangles connected by string with birds perched on top." Amity didn't actually know what she was looking at, luckily Luz picked up on her confusion.

"Ah, those are power lines. That's how we get electricity to power our lights and machines"

"Oh, so is that how humans get their 'magic'?"

"Yes, electricity is quite magical!"

A wave of desperation hit Amity, she had to tighten her crossed legs and squirm a little. 

"Ok my turn", Luz said, oblivious to Amity's circumstance. "I spy with my little eye, an adorable purple haired witch with beautiful golden eyes that stole my heart."

Amity's face turned red, "LUZ!", Amity uttered in embarrassment.

Luz laughed, "It's true though, I love you Ami", Luz said as she grabbed Amity's hand.

"I love you too Luz", Amity said as she held Luz's hand. "I spy with my little eye, a gorgeously cute human who happens to be my awesome girlfriend.

Now it was Luz's turn to have a very red face. "Aw Amity", and she reached over to hug her. 

"Oh I have another", Luz said, "I spy with my little eye a large rush of water, falling into a big hole. Shhhhhhhhh", Luz said, imitating the sound of a waterfall.

This description made Amity squirm a lot. She had to grab her crotch again to prevent leaking. She knew what Luz was describing though, "That waterfall over there?", Amity replied weakly. 

"Yep! Such an amazing force of nature. There's no stopping that huge movement of water."

Amity let out a small moan. She was desperate to pee now. Her legs were tightly crossed, and she could feel a bulge above her crotch, which she was holding very tightly now. At this point, Amity thought about saying something, but didn't know what to say, especially since she still felt like she had no right to say anything. She closed her eyes, and concentrated on holding.

A/N: This is my first time writing fanfiction of any kind. Feedback is appreciated.

Part 2/?

Suddenly, the car hit another bump in the road. Amity felt herself spurt some pee into her panties. Amity's eyes widened as she tightened her hold even harder. There was now a small damp patch in her pants that her hand was luckily big enough to conceal. She needed a bathroom real soon, otherwise her pants would be soaked. 

"Mamá, necesito usar el baño", Luz said. 

"La próxima parada de descanso está a 10 minutos", Camila replied.

Amity had no idea what they just said. 

"I need to pee", Luz said, detecting the confusion in Amity. "The next rest stop is 10 minutes away"

"Thank Titan, I also need to pee really badly", Amity said while squirming with her legs tightly crossed.

Luz realized that Amity had been like this for a while now and asked, "Really? How long have you needed to pee?"

"I've needed to pee badly for about the past 45 min. But it's felt like hours" it felt weird admitting this to Luz. But she figured that if they were stopping at a rest stop anyways, she wasn't interrupting anything.

Luz was intrigued now and asked, "Oh, no wonder you've looked tense this entire time. Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to interrupt the road trip", Amity replied. "And I was raised to never interrupt people just so I could use the bathroom" Amity then proceeded to tell Luz the story of how Edric wet his pants during the business dinner when they were little. 

Luz was shocked that Amity grew up with that mentality. "That's ridiculous Amity", Luz replied. "First of all, bathroom breaks are quite common on roadtrips, you didn't expect all of us to hold our bladders for the entire 6.5 hours, did you?"

Now that she was thinking of it, that did sound quite silly. "No, I suppose not", Amity responded.

"And peeing is a natural bodily function for humans, err and witches. You shouldn't be forced to hold it because you think you'll be interrupting anyone. At least, we would never think that Amity. If you ever need to pee again, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to find a restroom for you to use."

Amity was relieved that Luz told her this. She was stuck thinking that she was mandated to hold her pee whenever she was with other people. A wave of desperation hit her and Amity leaked again. This time, she wet her pants a lot more than last time. Amity urgently needed a different kind of relief now. "Oooh" Amity moaned.

"What happened Ami?", asked Luz.

"I'm leaking", Amity replied. I've actually been holding my pee since last night.

"Oh my gosh, hang on Amity, we're almost at the pitstop."

The wet patch on Amity's pants was visible now. Luz noticed it and felt bad for Amity. Amity's face was red with embarrassment. She was tightly crossing her legs, squirming and shaking her bum, holding her crotch with both hands. She managed to stem the flow, but still had to pee really really badly. 

Luz also needed to pee, and seeing Amity's movements was entrancing her. On one hand, she felt really sorry for Amity, she obviously needed to pee way more badly than Luz did. But something about her dance captured Luz's attention. "Does Amity look cuter when she needs to pee?" Luz thought to herself. Luz couldn't help but stare at all the small actions that Amity was doing out of desperation to deal with her aching bladder and also at the small wet patch forming around Amity's crotch on her pants.

Amity noticed that Luz was staring at her and asked, "Why are you staring at me like that?" 

Luz blushed and responded, "Oh, I was staring? Sorry, I didn't mean to. I- I've just never seen someone this desperate for the bathroom before."

"Well thanks for the vote of confidence"

"No, that's not what I meant, I just-"

"We're at the pitstop", Camila said

"Oh thank Titan!", Amity exclaimed as she quickly went to open the door and get out of her seat. But she was stopped by the seatbelt. "Ahhh", Amity screamed. The seatbelt pulled around her bladder when she tried to leave her seat and caused her to leak even more. "How do I take this off?!" Amity frantically asked. 

"You just press on this red button here", Luz replied, while helping Amity click her seatbelt's button.

Amity quickly exited the car and bolted to the pitstop building as fast as she could with her legs tightly together. Amity was normally composed and demonstrated proper posture and mannerisms expected of someone of her stature in society. But, she was very desperate at this point and didn't care if other people saw her like this. However, when she entered the building, she saw a line up by the women's washroom. "Oh Titan, you've got to be kidding me", Amity moaned. 

Now Amity had to do a potty dance while standing. She was stepping left to right, crossing her legs, doubling over, and shoving her hands into her crotch. There was a noticable dark patch on Amity's magenta pants. Luz entered the building shortly after and witnessed Amity's plight. She lightly grabbed Amity's left arm and said, "I believe in you Amity, you can hold it!" Amity smiled at Luz's words of encouragement, even though she didn't think it would help. But the thought of Luz being supportive made her happier. 

"I think my bladder's about to explode Luz". Suddenly, a huge wave of desperation hit her and Amity started peeing her pants. "Oh no", Amity muttered. The dark patch on her pants grew bigger, and for the first time, she noticed that Luz was crossing her legs too. Maybe the sight of Amity's desperation was making Luz more desperate too. Then, a stall opened up and Amity bolted to go inside of it. She was still wetting her pants, but she managed to remove her pants and underwear before they were completely soaked. She sat down on the toilet, and a huge torrent of pee came out. The sound of her urine hitting the water was loud. Amity sighed in relief, a relief that she so desperately needed for the past hour. Her bladder was finally able to empty a night's worth of pee + 3 glasses of orange juice. 

Outside the stall, Luz started doing a small potty dance. Seeing Amity being that desperate, in addition to being so close to the toilets had sent waves of desperation to Luz's own bladder. She could hear Amity's loud stream of pee being just metres away. Luz kept thinking back on Amity's desperation. The way Amity was squirming, crossing her legs, and holding her crotch oddly excited Luz. Luz stepped left to right for a few minutes until finally another stall opened up. Unlike her girlfriend, Luz didn't have any accidents. But had she waited another 10 minutes, her pants may not have stayed dry either. 

Afterwards, Luz helped bring Amity a change of clothes to her stall. They cleaned up, and went back into the car. "Amity, if you need to pee, or would like me to stop the car for any reason, please let me know. We won't think you're an interruption and we don't want you torturing yourself like that", Camila told Amity. "Thanks Ms. Noceda, I'll let you know next time", Amity replied. They continued on their trip to DC.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:41 AM, Golden Guard said:

Lol yeah, I saw your post and got inspired to write my own story that I was thinking about for a few weeks now. Though, the ideas that people suggested in your post are different than mine. I still wanna see what you're gonna write regarding the topic. 

I'm still trying to think it through. Might do something with Luz first.

1 hour ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

But I don't know Luz challenged azita to a holding contest to see who is better at holding it Hootie and kings are the judge that's all I got

My headcanon is that while Amity tries to be subtle and hides her need to pee, Luz will be very open about it. When she's desperate, she'll constantly be reminding Amity how much she needs to pee, and pouting and stuff like that. 

Though I also like the idea of a holding contest between the two. 

Edited by Golden Guard (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Golden Guard said:

My headcanon is that while Amity tries to be subtle and hides her need to pee, Luz will be very open about it. When she's desperate, she'll constantly be reminding Amity how much she needs to pee, and pouting and stuff like that. 

Though I also like the idea of a holding contest between the two. 

I'm glad you liked the idea of a holding contest between luz and Eda maybe when you finish with this series you can do another series with Luz and Eda having holding contest

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I don't know how it would work either. But it doesn't have to be just luz and Eda it can be any of the female characters in The Owl House

I'm currently toying around with incorporating a holding contest between Luz and Amity in my story. I think the build up to it might take a while though as there's a lot of other plot I want to cover before getting to that.

On 11/1/2021 at 3:20 AM, Golden Guard said:

Part 2/?

Suddenly, the car hit another bump in the road. Amity felt herself spurt some pee into her panties. Amity's eyes widened as she tightened her hold even harder. There was now a small damp patch in her pants that her hand was luckily big enough to conceal. She needed a bathroom real soon, otherwise her pants would be soaked. 

"Mamá, necesito usar el baño", Luz said. 

"La próxima parada de descanso está a 10 minutos", Camila replied.

Amity had no idea what they just said. 

"I need to pee", Luz said, detecting the confusion in Amity. "The next rest stop is 10 minutes away"

"Thank Titan, I also need to pee really badly", Amity said while squirming with her legs tightly crossed.

Luz realized that Amity had been like this for a while now and asked, "Really? How long have you needed to pee?"

"I've needed to pee badly for about the past 45 min. But it's felt like hours" it felt weird admitting this to Luz. But she figured that if they were stopping at a rest stop anyways, she wasn't interrupting anything.

Luz was intrigued now and asked, "Oh, no wonder you've looked tense this entire time. Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to interrupt the road trip", Amity replied. "And I was raised to never interrupt people just so I could use the bathroom" Amity then proceeded to tell Luz the story of how Edric wet his pants during the business dinner when they were little. 

Luz was shocked that Amity grew up with that mentality. "That's ridiculous Amity", Luz replied. "First of all, bathroom breaks are quite common on roadtrips, you didn't expect all of us to hold our bladders for the entire 6.5 hours, did you?"

Now that she was thinking of it, that did sound quite silly. "No, I suppose not", Amity responded.

"And peeing is a natural bodily function for humans, err and witches. You shouldn't be forced to hold it because you think you'll be interrupting anyone. At least, we would never think that Amity. If you ever need to pee again, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to find a restroom for you to use."

Amity was relieved that Luz told her this. She was stuck thinking that she was mandated to hold her pee whenever she was with other people. A wave of desperation hit her and Amity leaked again. This time, she wet her pants a lot more than last time. Amity urgently needed a different kind of relief now. "Oooh" Amity moaned.

"What happened Ami?", asked Luz.

"I'm leaking", Amity replied. I've actually been holding my pee since last night.

"Oh my gosh, hang on Amity, we're almost at the pitstop."

The wet patch on Amity's pants was visible now. Luz noticed it and felt bad for Amity. Amity's face was red with embarrassment. She was tightly crossing her legs, squirming and shaking her bum, holding her crotch with both hands. She managed to stem the flow, but still had to pee really really badly. 

Luz also needed to pee, and seeing Amity's movements was entrancing her. On one hand, she felt really sorry for Amity, she obviously needed to pee way more badly than Luz did. But something about her dance captured Luz's attention. "Does Amity look cuter when she needs to pee?" Luz thought to herself. Luz couldn't help but stare at all the small actions that Amity was doing out of desperation to deal with her aching bladder and also at the small wet patch forming around Amity's crotch on her pants.

Amity noticed that Luz was staring at her and asked, "Why are you staring at me like that?" 

Luz blushed and responded, "Oh, I was staring? Sorry, I didn't mean to. I- I've just never seen someone this desperate for the bathroom before."

"Well thanks for the vote of confidence"

"No, that's not what I meant, I just-"

"We're at the pitstop", Camila said

"Oh thank Titan!", Amity exclaimed as she quickly went to open the door and get out of her seat. But she was stopped by the seatbelt. "Ahhh", Amity screamed. The seatbelt pulled around her bladder when she tried to leave her seat and caused her to leak even more. "How do I take this off?!" Amity frantically asked. 

"You just press on this red button here", Luz replied, while helping Amity click her seatbelt's button.

Amity quickly exited the car and bolted to the pitstop building as fast as she could with her legs tightly together. Amity was normally composed and demonstrated proper posture and mannerisms expected of someone of her stature in society. But, she was very desperate at this point and didn't care if other people saw her like this. However, when she entered the building, she saw a line up by the women's washroom. "Oh Titan, you've got to be kidding me", Amity moaned. 

Now Amity had to do a potty dance while standing. She was stepping left to right, crossing her legs, doubling over, and shoving her hands into her crotch. There was a noticable dark patch on Amity's magenta pants. Luz entered the building shortly after and witnessed Amity's plight. She lightly grabbed Amity's left arm and said, "I believe in you Amity, you can hold it!" Amity smiled at Luz's words of encouragement, even though she didn't think it would help. But the thought of Luz being supportive made her happier. 

"I think my bladder's about to explode Luz". Suddenly, a huge wave of desperation hit her and Amity started peeing her pants. "Oh no", Amity muttered. The dark patch on her pants grew bigger, and for the first time, she noticed that Luz was crossing her legs too. Maybe the sight of Amity's desperation was making Luz more desperate too. Then, a stall opened up and Amity bolted to go inside of it. She was still wetting her pants, but she managed to remove her pants and underwear before they were completely soaked. She sat down on the toilet, and a huge torrent of pee came out. The sound of her urine hitting the water was loud. Amity sighed in relief, a relief that she so desperately needed for the past hour. Her bladder was finally able to empty a night's worth of pee + 3 glasses of orange juice. 

Outside the stall, Luz started doing a small potty dance. Seeing Amity being that desperate, in addition to being so close to the toilets had sent waves of desperation to Luz's own bladder. She could hear Amity's loud stream of pee being just metres away. Luz kept thinking back on Amity's desperation. The way Amity was squirming, crossing her legs, and holding her crotch oddly excited Luz. Luz stepped left to right for a few minutes until finally another stall opened up. Unlike her girlfriend, Luz didn't have any accidents. But had she waited another 10 minutes, her pants may not have stayed dry either. 

Afterwards, Luz helped bring Amity a change of clothes to her stall. They cleaned up, and went back into the car. "Amity, if you need to pee, or would like me to stop the car for any reason, please let me know. We won't think you're an interruption and we don't want you torturing yourself like that", Camila told Amity. "Thanks Ms. Noceda, I'll let you know next time", Amity replied. They continued on their trip to DC.

Part 3: 

Back on the road, Amity and Luz were talking about their interests, fan theories about The Good Witch Azura, gossiping, and other things you talk about with your girlfriend to pass the time on a long road trip. 

"No way, Boscha wet herself in grade 7 on a field trip?!" Luz asked.

"Yep, and I've been holding that info as blackmail ever since. Use this info wisely for the next time she bullies you, and remember, you didn't hear it from me," Amity replied.

"She knows we're dating. I think if I ever use this against her, she'll know it came from you Ami." Both girls chuckled.

90 minutes passed and Amity felt the urge to pee again. 

"Ms. Noceda, I need to use the washroom again," Amity said.

"There's a bit of traffic up ahead, it may be about 20 minutes before we reach the next pitstop," Camila replied.

"Ok, I can hold it for 20 minutes," Amity responded. She didn't have to go as badly as last time. As long as she didn't think about it too much, she'd make it.

They arrived at the next pitstop, and there was a line up outside the ladies washroom. "Ugh, why is there always a line up outside the ladies room? The men's room looks virtually empty," complained Amity. She proceeded to step left to right.

Luz replied, "Girls take a little longer than guys, and that time difference adds up during peak hours-"

"I know!" Amity interrupted, "It was a rhetorical question!"

The couple laughed. "Oh man, I have to pee!" moaned Amity. She crossed her legs. Luz was again intrigued by Amity's desperation. This was nowhere near the level of desperation that Luz witnessed at their last pitstop, but it was still intriguing nonetheless. Luz didn't even have to pee, she just wanted to see Amity desperate. 

Amity was still stepping back and forth and crossing her legs. She was tightly grabbing the hem of her skirt as if she wanted to hold her crotch. She looked over at Luz and noticed that she was staring at her again. Amity smiled, "You're staring again Noceda."

Luz's face turned red. "Uh... I'm just admiring your beautiful eyes Ami."

"Aw Luz," Amity replied. Now Amity was blushing while tightly crossing her legs. 

Luz quickly looked away, afraid that her staring might be creeping Amity out. Luz, you fool! Amity is gonna think you're a weirdo if she knows you enjoy watching her desperate to pee, Luz thought to herself. 

They both went inside the washroom. Luz just went in and sat down for a while to reduce suspicion. While Amity went in to relieve herself again. 

"Are you girls hungry?" asked Camila when they exited the washroom. "Yes!" they both answered. "Ok, we'll buy some lunch at this pitstop before we go back on the road then," Camila suggested. 

They got some cheeseburgers, because Luz really wanted Amity to try the best human food there was in Connecticut. 

Amity bought an extra large cup of Fanta, a carbonated orange drink, which was the same thing Luz bought to go along with her meal too. As Amity drank the Fanta, there was a bubbly feeling that went down Amity's throat, it felt good. But because of the bubbling, she found it hard to drink it too fast. They finished their meals, but both had over half a cup of Fanta left. 

"Hey Amity, I bet I can finish my drink before you can," Luz challenged. 

"In your dreams Luz, you're on!" Amity accepted. 

Luz ended up winning the drinking challenge. But both girls were able to finish their drinks within 2 minutes of the challenge. 

After about 5 minutes of being on the road again. Luz placed her head on Amity's shoulder and fell asleep. Amity was blushing. Luz looked adorable when she was sleeping. Amity couldn't help but stare at the relaxed, sleeping girl that was using her shoulder as a pillow. She gently placed her head on Luz's head. She smelled Luz's scent, and happily fell asleep too.

Amity dreamed about kissing Luz. They never actually kissed on the lips in real life yet. But Amity thought about it often. In her dream, she imagined Luz having soft, tender lips, gently kissing her own. "Hmm Amity, you're such a great kisser," Luz said. Luz grabbed Amity into a tight embrace and continued to kiss her. They were kissing intensely, which led to them sweating. Being so close to Luz, she could smell her musky scent. It smelled like the time she picked her up after she broke her leg from playing Grudgby against Boscha. Amity enjoyed every second of this scenario.

Then, Amity felt an urge to pee. "Luz, I need to pee."

"But I'm not done kissing you yet. Isn't this what you've wanted for a long time now Ami?" Luz replied.

Amity continued to kiss Luz. But the more she kissed her, the more her bladder filled up. 

"Luz, it's getting pretty urgent. I need to go badly." Amity said.

"Then it's a perfect time to do this!" Luz exclaimed, as she placed a hand on Amity's lower abdomen and pushed down on her bladder.

"AHH!" Amity yelled. She woke up with a jolt. The car just hit a road bump and sent a wave of desperation to Amity's bladder. She woke up feeling quite groggy. She's been sleeping for a few hours now, and during that time, the Fanta drink had been making its way to Amity's bladder. Amity clamped her legs together. Despite Amity's yell just then, Luz was still adorably asleep on her shoulder with her legs crossed. She looked so cute, Amity couldn't bring herself to disturb her. So she decided that she was just going to hold her pee in silence so that her girlfriend could sleep.

"Everything ok Amity?" asked Camila. 

"Yes, the road bump just startled me," Amity replied.

"Sorry about that, we're almost at the hotel!" Camila said.

Good thing we're almost there, I need to pee, Amity thought to herself 

A few minutes later, Amity's urge increased. She slowly brought her left leg up, so as not to disturb Luz, and then crossed it over her right. She had to pee badly now, just like in her dream. Oh, how she wished she could just fall back asleep and continue kissing dream Luz, but her bladder wouldn't let her. She's tried to go back to sleep, but the waves of desperation are keeping her up. 

"Luz, are you awake?" Amity whispered. Luz tensed up, as if she was having a bad dream. She squirmed a little, but then went back to a relaxed state. There was no verbal reply. "I need to pee badly. But I don't want to wake you up. You're so cute when you're asleep," Amity whispered. She gently brushed Luz's hair, but then Amity felt a wave of desperation. She grabbed her crotch. How much longer was she going to let Luz sleep before she was going to say something? How close was 'almost'? Was she really going to hold her pee until Luz woke up? When would Luz even wake up from this long nap? She looks so tense, maybe she's having a bad dream. Would she mind if I woke her up from a bad dream? Every second that passed felt like a minute to Amity. 

A/N: Thanks for your patience everyone! I have pt. 4 mostly done, I just need to proofread it a few more times. But the parts after that will probably take longer again.