Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey, everyone! This may be my first post on here, but I have lots of good experiences to share, so I hope everyone enjoys.

This was a few days ago, Saturday evening. I had been considering a rapid desperation hold for a few days, and figured I had the time. With my mind made up, I got started. For three hours, I drank 350-400ml every hour, and made sure to use the bathroom at least once an hour, then, I switched up to 350ml every 15 minutes for an hour, emptying my bladder one last time before starting the real hold: I continued drinking at the same interval, and for a while, it was going pretty smooth.
Time passed, after 30 minutes, I wondered why nothing was happening, but I've always had a big bladder- even though that was about to change.

An hour in, the desperation *flooded* in (pun intended)- though at a bad timing. A stomach ache was bothering me, signaling I had to go in other ways as well. Five minutes later, I took a chance, and actually managed to use the bathroom without wetting at all! -But it doesn't stop there, the need to pee went immediately from a 6, to a 10 right then and there. In a desperate attempt of preparation, I took a Tena Flex diaper I had closely, and stuffed it into my underwear much like a pad. (The actual tabs on it were ripped, so I couldn't close it.)

My body started moving on its own, I squirmed and held my crotch, slowly feeling it become more and more futile to even try. And just like that, a leak escaped, and then a little more- and before I knew it, my bladder gave in; I had now begun fully on wetting myself, and after a short while, the half-assed attempt of protection gave in, and I leaked through the diaper, my boxers, and into my pants. Feeling the warm stream down my thighs, leading to a small puddle on the bathroom floor (ironic, right?) - thus marking the end of the hold.

Overall I'd rate the experience: You definitely gotta try it if you like desperation wetting / 10.

On 10/29/2021 at 8:36 PM, HentaiKami said:

Indeed. It's not doing any permanent damage, and it's definitely something that makes for a fun time if one has some hours to spend on some fun. 🙂

Right, though it is worth remembering that ingesting unnatural amounts of liquid over a short period can wash important electrolytes and minerals out of your system. I partially minimise the risk of this by adding the ORS (oral rehydration salts) usually employed when you have diarrhoea to the mix. If you are not eliminating the liquids fast enough (causing overhydration and cell swelling) a mild diuretic, which also increases the effectiveness of the rapid desperation, can be prudent.

Edited by SoakMe (see edit history)