Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Great Wet Spot: A Space Omo Adventure

Part 1: Launch from Earth

We begin on Earth, at the SpaceX launch station in Merritt Island, Florida. The 11 men and women crew is set to launch on a historic mission. The first flight ever to land on Saturn and explore Europa. It will be a long mission but will be well worth it. Inside the rocket, the team is ready to go to begin final preparations for launch. Pilots Deggy, Gracie, and Blazey are set at the front controls. “Kennedy Space Tower this is SpaceX 609 awaiting orders to launch into space.” Deggy says to Space Traffic Control. “SpaceX 609 wind 050@10, caution moderate peecipitation at FL300, spaceway 1L clear for takeoff.” “Clear for takeoff we will caution peecipitation, SpaceX 609.”

“Everyone ready?!” Deggy shouts to his crew. “Ready!” Shouts Mia, Rose, Vi, Valkyrie, Kat, Rhys, Bree, Lunar, Pinky and Kurokami. With that, Deggy fires the engines up and begins the launch countdown. “T minus 10…. 9…...8…...7….. 6….” Then everyone, “5…. 4…. 3…. 2…. 1….. BLASTOFF!” And with that, Deggy fires the engines full throttle and we begin takeoff. Meanwhile, it seems someone forgot to use the bathroom before we took off when he hears,  “Oh no I have to pee!” And it sounds like it’s coming from the archaeologist Bree! “You’re going to have to wait until we get through Earth. Even if you’re padded up you can’t pee while we blast off. So hang on!” Deggy shouts as he pushes the throttle to speeds over 400 mph. Bree looks very desperate and seems as though she might burst already. As we enter the ionosphere, she nearly loses her grips and has a small leak. “Hurryyyy I’m gonna pee myself!” She complains, very desperate. “Full throttle!” Deggy shouts and pushes it to 600 mph before finally breaking the exosphere. We are now in space traveling towards Saturn! 

“Alright everyone! We are now in space! Go ahead and take your seatbelts off! You are free to roam around and if you need to go to private quarters to change your pad or potty, go ahead! Bree gets first dibs because she is desperate.” Deggy says smiling. He puts the rocket into autopilot and the flight begins smoothly. Bree quickly races to the private room to go and relieve herself, and the sense of sheer relief as she pees is electric, so much so that everyone decides to let out whatever they have in them just to be safe. Relief is widespread, and thankfully no smell! 

Part 2: Landing on Saturn

After Deggy fired the rocket into warp speed, we finally began the most important part of the journey, landing on Saturn! “Everyone, begin landing procedures. I hope you guys have already used your pads because we won't be able to get up once we begin landing!” Deggy says, and he realizes he should go himself so he relieves himself as he speaks. Most people give the thumbs up that they are okay to Deggy, but a couple people have to pee still, including Kat and Mia, the two cat girls. “I have to pee but I want to hold it!” Mia says. “You should pee Mia, don’t risk it, the landing process can be long.” She reluctantly agrees and pees in her padding. You can clearly see her relief as she feels nice and empty. Kat can’t help but join her and she also begins to pee, feeling relieved and set to go. “Okay! Everyone good?” All give a thumbs up. And with that, Deggy begins landing procedures. He sets down the landing gear and the ship begins a descent into Saturn's very tumultuous atmosphere. Slowly the ship begins to settle down, and creates a strong wind on the surface of Saturn, before finally setting the gear down on the surface! And with that, we began a key phase in our journey, going after the legendary super storms on Saturn, the Dragon Storm and the ultimate storm for any space chaser, the Great Wet Spot! 

Part 3: Chasing the Great Wet Spot

“The next part of our incredibly important journey is chasing after the ultimate storm for our team of adventurers, the legendary Great Wet Spot, and this years storm is particularly intense, because if you get close enough, you could be wetting yourself on sight from extreme amounts of leaky moisture in the air, further fueling the storm into an absolute monster. It can also produce something so powerful that you could very well be swept up into the storm. Not only is precipitation that is falling is pee, but, you could be swept into a peenado and never seen from again, drowning from extreme amounts of pee consuming you.” Deggy explains, cautiously. The room falls silent and he can even hear some nervous hisses coming from a few bladders. “Uhh, Captain Deggy, are you sure about doing this? This seems really dangerous and I am a little nervous.” Space Chaser Vi asks, concerned about being swept up by a peenado. “I promise, we are well prepared, and I know how to evade these beasts, just like chasing a tornado back home.” He says confidently. Deep down, he is a little nervous for how the storm will play out, especially if it approaches the ship. “Okay! Explorers, head into your vehicles and stay close to the ship! Gather as many materials as you can safely away from the storms! Try not to pee yourself too much. Observers! Stay in the ship and keep watch of the radars, we need to know if a peenado is possible. Finally, me and the fellow Space Chasers! I have prepared our chasing armed vehicle and she is ready to go! Probes and all to collect valuable pee storm data! Be careful, there may be some major diaper wetting if we get too close, the pee moisture levels can be dangerous in these storms. Everyone ready?” Deggy shouts. “Ready!” Everyone shouts in unison. “Lets move out!” 

To start, the explorers head west, looking for rocks, minerals, and other materials on Saturn's jagged surface. Observers, as noted, watch the radar aboard the ship, and the Space Chasers head north, directly towards the brewing storm. We start with the chasers. “Observers, radar update.” Deggy says to Observer Gracie. “Strong rotation noted about 5 miles to your north northeast. Peenado possible.” Gracie says. “Roger that. We’re going for an intercept y'all. Let's do this!” Deggy says to Vi, Kurokami and Rhys. Vi prepares the probes, Rhys sets the data laptop up, and Kurokami directs me where the peenado might be. The storm is very large, topping 50,000 feet, and a funnel is already forming, yellowy green, and it looks very very mean. “This storm is gonna be a monster, I can see a wedge peenado forming, buckle up and get ready! “Deggy yells over what appears to be a roar from the storm. “PEENADO!” Vi shouts, and straight ahead of us is the beast of a peenado, at least a quarter of a mile wide, churning up dust and debris. And worse still, flinging moisture towards our vehicle. Unfortunately, both Vi and Rhys get hit by the strong moisture and instantly a river of pee surges out of them, and soaks their padding. “Damnit! That thing is strong! Deggy we gotta pull back!" Vi says nervously. “Not until I get one probe inside that beast, we NEED this data! Vi, no matter how much you pee, be ready to launch on my signal, we have ONE shot if this vehicle does not want to get swallowed up by a flood of pee. You can do this!” Deggy tells her. “O-okay. I am still peeing but I can do this!” Vi says confidently. “When I count to 3, launch! 1….2…. 3… LAUNCH!” Deggy says, and Vi launches the probe perfectly into the peenado, which swallows it up and it begins swirling in the sky. “WE DID IT! WE ARE GETTING DATA!” Rhys shouts excitedly, and we all begin to celebrate a HUGE success. “GOOD JOB VI!” Deggy shouts excitedly as he turns the vehicle back around, but all 3 of them do have soaked padding. “That thing was a beast but we got the valuable pee data. But man, we all need a change don't we?” “We sure do.” Vi says, smiling. “Chasers to observers, mission success! We got data and we are heading back!” Deggy radios to Gracie and Blazey back at base. “So proud of you guys! “Gracie shouts. “You did it!” Blazey says, super excited. “Excellent work! Let’s get this data set back here stat!” Lunar says happily.” A huge success for the chasers, and now let's hope the explorer team succeeds as well. 

While the chasers celebrate their massive success collecting data from a very large peenado, the explorers meanwhile were trying to get as many rocks and minerals they could find, and they noticed that several rocks in particular had something on it, something, rather suspicious. “Guys...what is this on the rock?” Explorer Mia says, curious about the green liquid caked onto it. She touches it briefly when something suddenly happens. Mia’s padding becomes instantly soaked, as her bladder loses complete control, causing her to completely pee her padding, and yet, oddly enough, she doesn't have to go. “Damnit! This rock is like a diuretic. If you touch it you'll pee. Be very careful guys!” Mia warns everyone, completely soaked at this point. But, not everyone will heed this warning, and continues to pick up the rocks and minerals casually, and, unfortunately, two of the explorers are left with soaked padding, them being Rose and Kat. Rose was blinded and didn't see the liquid when she picked it up, and touched it to only become instantly wet with pee. Kat meanwhile, knew the liquid was there but she chose to touch it even knowing the warning. Something tells us she wanted to get wet all along. But, after collecting at least 10 rocks, 10 minerals, and some additional ground level items, the explorers decide it's time to head back to the ship so Archaeologist Bree can analyze them. “Mission success! We are on our way back!” Valkyrie radioes to the Observers. “Roger that! Bring them home!” Observer Blazey calls back. 

Part 4: Exploring Saturns Rings

After a major success on Saturn, gathering extremely critical data to the mission and overall research, it's time for the next critical phase of this long, exhausting, but exciting journey, exploring Saturn's vast expansion of rings! After the explorers get back onto the ship, Deggy gets back to the controls to start the ship up for takeoff. For this phase of the journey, there will not be any landing this time, but the explorers can still float around on each of the rocks of its rings, with zero gravity. Deggy slows down the ship on the first set of Saturns rings, and the Explorers get right to work analyzing the rocks. Just like on Saturn itself, these rocks have material on them that if you touch it, you will instantly pee. The explorers slowly but surely venture out onto these rocks, being cautious about the material, as this is more analysis rather than collection. Unfortunately, one of the Explorers, just as she did on Saturn, made the mistake of touching one of the rocks thinking she was supposed to take it back, and unfortunately, just as she did before, she completely soaks her padding with a tremendous amount of pee. Realizing she made the same mistake, Kat heads back to the ship completely wet. Meanwhile, the other Explorers continue to analyze the rocks, without making the mistake of touching it. They find some very interesting data and after using Kat’s wetting as an example, confirm the theory of these rocks instantly making someone pee themself, which is a very interesting and rather rare finding. Finally, after analyzing enough rocks, they return to the ship and head out for the next phase of the journey, in which we head back towards home, but, we are not going home. We are going to explore one of the most famous moons in Jupiter’s planetary system, Europa. 

Part 5: Traveling through Europa

After a successful journey to Saturn and a successful analysis of its rings, everyone becomes increasingly excited, especially explorer/chaser Rhys, and Mia, because we are now headed towards Jupiter’s most famous Moon in its system, Europa! After making the turn back towards Jupiter at lightning fast speeds, onboard Deggy and co pilots Gracie and Blazey take a moment to relax and chat after what has been an insane journey. “Man, you have done a lot of work for this havent you.” Blazey tells Deggy. “Yeah, I am exhausted. But it has been a lot of fun. This journey is something I would easily do again if I could.” He says to her. “You also have done a lot of work yourself. “ Deggy tells Gracie. “I mean guiding you back to the ship was a lot of work, but it was a lot of fun seeing you come back so happy.” She says smiling, and snuggles up to Deggy as the ship continues to fly on autopilot. Meanwhile, while the three of them relax, the explorers and observers are also relaxing, some of them actually deciding to have an onboard drinking competition while they wait, an it doesnt end very well. Mia, Kat, Bree, Lunar, and Vi decide to take part, and all four, within just a few hours, get desperate. Because of the zero gravity, they are literally bouncing everywhere trying to hold it. Unfortunately, their desperation gets so bad they cannot hold it anymore, and in this order, Kat, Lunar, Mia, Bree and Vi all lose control and pee themselves. Lunar Mia Vi and Bree were all dry so their padding gets decently wet, but still has enough for more later. Kat however, because she had already flooded her padding during the adventure on Saturn’s rings, pees so much again that this time, her padding leaks and it starts to get in her space suit. She turns beet red and scrambles to try to find something to help clean up, but to no avail. Which means now she is stuck, for the time being, in wet padding and a partially wet space suit. Yikes. Before long, we are approaching a quick pass on Europa, and everyone gets their cameras out to get that amazing shot of one of the most stylistic moons in the solar system. 

Part 6: Returning to Earth 

After what had been a tumultuous, challenging, but extremely successful journey to Saturn, collecting valuable data and materials, it is time to return home, back to Earth. Captain Deggy begins to fire the final rockets in order to set the stage to warp back to Earth. The journey will be fairly long but it will be worth it with all the valuable data, and wet diapers, collected. “Deggy, how long before we are back on Earth? I wanna get back into my diapers at home!” Kat says as she is unironically wetting her diaper while she talks. “At this speed, about 4-5 hours.” Deggy says, as he hits the accelerator and the rocket begins to travel at speeds well over 500 miles per second, yes, second, not hour. The team has to hold onto whatever they can with the rocket traveling so fast.

3 ½ hours later, the rocket is within the Earth’s reach, halfway between the Moon and Earth itself, and now Deggy slows the rocket down. CoPilot Gracie prepares for the final descent into Earth, and the rocket begins a rapid dive into Earth. Based on the plugged-in coordinates, the space chasers will land in the Atlantic Ocean just off the coast of Florida, where, a US Navy vessel will be there to pick them up, along with a US Air Force jet team guiding them from above to safely back on land at the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral. “Brace for impact everyone!” Deggy shouts as the chasers nose dive into the ocean, all with fairly wet diapers, now only further as they are surrounded by water. Everyone one last time wets their diapers before, finally, the US Navy brings them onto their ship, they toss out the space diapers and change into fresh clothes before setting off for a 2-hour ship ride to Cape Canaveral, where, their friends and family await them to return home after what has been a tumultuous, fun, exciting, and wildly successful journey to the Great Wet Spot! 

Edited by Deg712 (see edit history)