Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I completely soaked my skirt in the work garage after holding for hours- **CW** Tits

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys! Holy fucking shit this one has a place in my heart. 🤩 Backstory: busy as fuck all day. I filled up my usual 14 cups of water via my three water bottles as soon as I got to the office, but w

This was me at 4:15. About 2.5 hours and 1L of water BEFORE this accident. This is my immediate tiny kingdom. I sit here all day, 50+ hours a week, by my fucking self trying not to go crazy.  And

@yertle2012 a lil sumpin just for you from earlier tonight. InShot_20211028_210921132.mp4

omg, what a start for this morning here in cold Finland. Absolutely gorgeous beautiful lady bursting again, wow ❤️ and those boobies make that 10+++, perfection! ❤️ now trying to drink my morning coffee, with my little "buddy" almost exploding out in the panties with that rock solid erection 😉  imagine that If we would work in same place, then maybe we would be wetting whole the time together, and the bosses come and say, "do work too, dont only piss yourselves", lol. 

20 hours ago, Cyberwet said:

Wow,

you really know how to turn me on! I would like nothing better to be your camera😍man 

i like the way you establish the scene and to see all that pent up pee being released with a splash is thoroughly amazing.

thank you again princess. 

Thank you. I've been nominated for Best Picture at this year's OmoOscars!😉

8 hours ago, durianfury said:

Also wanted to add that I love your titties, and you shaking them around while making that sexy face almost pushed me over the edge 🥵💕 you’re the best!

I rolled the dice on the titty shimmy. I promise you that when I think I'm making a sexy face it usually comes out hilariously hideous. There was a minute chance that was gonna work. But it did. Yay!

7 hours ago, ozzyfin said:

omg, what a start for this morning here in cold Finland. Absolutely gorgeous beautiful lady bursting again, wow ❤️ and those boobies make that 10+++, perfection! ❤️ now trying to drink my morning coffee, with my little "buddy" almost exploding out in the panties with that rock solid erection 😉  imagine that If we would work in same place, then maybe we would be wetting whole the time together, and the bosses come and say, "do work too, dont only piss yourselves", lol. 

I hope I helped make it a great day for you! A bouncy kinda makes you want to whistle day.

2 hours ago, aytch said:

You must have made this video just for me or something.... 😉

I have no suggestions for improvement here...this is my new personal favorite wetting video. 🙂 I truly hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy watching it.

I did! I made it just for you! 😉

And how bout this? I enjoyed it even MORE than you did. And glad I can bring you so much...joy. cough cough

10 minutes ago, SuiteWhoWets said:

I've been busy for a few days and just saw this update. Amazing Princess!!

Hope your chair got a little bit naughty too, I know my one I am sitting on just did, feels so warm.

Love the sense of ecstasy and cheeky fun, the boobs was a really nice touch! So excited to see you enjoying your pissy habit

Rock hard and wet

Yes, I do revel in it so. 

It's fun and sexy

On 10/26/2021 at 11:35 AM, Cyberwet said:

Wow,

you really know how to turn me on! I would like nothing better to be your camera😍man 

i like the way you establish the scene and to see all that pent up pee being released with a splash is thoroughly amazing.

thank you again princess. 

@yertle2012 a lil sumpin just for you from earlier tonight.

On 10/29/2021 at 6:15 PM, I like it wet said:

I admire your restraint in regards to not bringing yourself to orgasm right there. Can’t say I’d have that same level of fortitude. 

Well done, lass. Well done.

Well. I'm not sure the lack of orgasm was due to self restraint 😉. I'm not particularly known for my impulse control or my patience. And as a first gen Irish American, I like the "lass" bit. Brav-o