Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I completely soaked my skirt in the work garage after holding for hours- **CW** Tits

• The title was changed to I completely soaked my skirt in the work garage after holding for hours- **CW** Tits
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys! Holy fucking shit this one has a place in my heart. 🤩 Backstory: busy as fuck all day. I filled up my usual 14 cups of water via my three water bottles as soon as I got to the office, but w

This was me at 4:15. About 2.5 hours and 1L of water BEFORE this accident. This is my immediate tiny kingdom. I sit here all day, 50+ hours a week, by my fucking self trying not to go crazy.  And

@yertle2012 a lil sumpin just for you from earlier tonight. InShot_20211028_210921132.mp4

14 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

*BTW*I love these fucking shoes. Leopard print velvet disco platform 4" mules. Be still my heart. They're going to have to bury me in them. I got them all wet and pissy. I love that. What I really want is to get fucked hard while I'm still wearing them after I have an accident. I want to have that accident while I lock eyes with a man. Not just any man, mind you. Blushing, humiliated by the people around me staring but trying to pretend they don't notice out of politeness. But putting on a show just for him. My pupils dilated. My breath fast. My color high. Hiding in my hair. Relieved that I'm finally getting a chance to release my bladder. Turned on and wet by all these sensations and knowing what comes next. I want to wear only these shoes and this gold necklace. I want to wrap my long thick wet legs around a man as he destroys my pussy. To feel him in-between my wet thighs and wrap my wet calves around his waist and lock eyes as he splits me in two. To have him fuck the new piss that's building, right out of me. I want this so badly. I crave it. I wake up in the middle of the night aching for it in my bones.

This may be one of the most erotic things ever written. I'm completely feeling this from the other side. I had a friend who'd dress up pretty for me, nice outfits, full make up, good shoes. Then she'd wet herself for me, and I'd ravage her for hours. We'd finish, the room would reek of piss and sex, and she'd be a complete mess. Hair disheveled, makeup smeared, clothes wet, pantyhose destroyed, and she could barely walk. Good times, and I really miss her. 

I'd have loved pics of your wet shoes, but beggars can't be choosers.

Thanks for the hot video (titties!!!) and the story that went with it.

1 hour ago, TalkingLegs said:

I'm impressed by your will power! How long did that last?

I worked another 45 mins or so then let myself cum hard before leaving. That took about 70 Mississippi's. Then came again in the tub 2x with a vibe while smoking a jazz cigarette and listening to mid 90s soundtrack of my life music as the cat, a distinguished gentleman of a gray tabby,  sat on the closed toilet lid and gave me sleepy eyes. A perfect ending to a productive day. 

1 hour ago, yertle2012 said:

This may be one of the most erotic things ever written. I'm completely feeling this from the other side. I had a friend who'd dress up pretty for me, nice outfits, full make up, good shoes. Then she'd wet herself for me, and I'd ravage her for hours. We'd finish, the room would reek of piss and sex, and she'd be a complete mess. Hair disheveled, makeup smeared, clothes wet, pantyhose destroyed, and she could barely walk. Good times, and I really miss her. 

Yes! You get it. Just screw that mattress right off the bed. Order in chicken fingers room service and champagne then at it again. Ah memories. 

1 hour ago, yertle2012 said:

Oh and I LOVE shoes and my feet. I'll start getting ruined wet feet and show shots for you. That one works for me too.

Absolutely incredible video, there's nothing I love to see more than a beautiful, well-dressed woman desperately peeing herself at work! The cheeky little smile and boob jiggle to the camera at the end while holding your dripping wet shoe was the icing on the cake. I'm supposed to be working right now but I'm sitting here rock hard after watching that.

Not to mention the incredibly detailed and erotic written description of the circumstances leading up to your accident, and of course what happens afterwards!

Bravo! 👏👏👏

16 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Absolutely incredible video, there's nothing I love to see more than a beautiful, well-dressed woman desperately peeing herself at work! The cheeky little smile and boob jiggle to the camera at the end while holding your dripping wet shoe was the icing on the cake. I'm supposed to be working right now but I'm sitting here rock hard after watching that.

Not to mention the incredibly detailed and erotic written description of the circumstances leading up to your accident, and of course what happens afterwards!

Bravo! 👏👏👏

"I'm supposed to be working right now but I'm sitting here rock hard after watching that."

Hahaha  yessssssssss. I LOVE erections at work and knowing a man is suffering. 

And I wasn't sure about the jiggle at the end cuz I guess it kills the realism but I was done and high and jubilant from what I'd just done.

On 10/25/2021 at 7:41 PM, PrincessInTheP said:

Guys! Holy fucking shit this one has a place in my heart. 🤩

Backstory: busy as fuck all day. I filled up my usual 14 cups of water via my three water bottles as soon as I got to the office, but was so busy I didn't even start to drink them until like 2:00 p.m. By 4:15 I was halfway done and bouncing to help relieve the pressure a little because I still had so much work to do. Sitting in my desk chair, barefoot and kicking my feet about and squealing to hold on.

Around 6:00 another co-worker reached out to me for a project that needed some massive hand holding and required some spreadsheet skills that only I had and this is one of the few co-workers I would do anything for so while writhing in agony at my desk I kept my headset on and started pulling data. Whenever we would talk I'd keep myself on mute so that she couldn't hear my sounds of misery and pleasure. Around 6:45 I hit "send" and then realized I still had one more thing to do but also that my bladder was not going to make it. 

So I had two choices and about 3 minutes to act.                                                                                                                                                                    I could go use the ladies room like a normal person, a responsible person and then go back to my desk and get my work done. But, I really really wanted and needed an accident today. I had planned my day around getting out on time and then going someplace in the sunshine ( it was 80 and sunny today) and waiting to see what happened. But instead, here I was, sitting in this giant glass office, alone, as the sun set and it made the pressure in my bladder and on my urethra even more unbearable because I knew it meant all my holding was going to be for nothing and I would have to use the bathroom. But..... I didn't go. No idea why. Ya know when that happens? Funny. And the need to go kept getting worse. Crazily, I kept drinking water. I could feel the leaks. I was sitting down and bearing down on everything I had to hold it in and still it was gurgling out.

And then I had a wonderfully delicious thought: 😈                                                                                                                                                                   What if I went and had my accident in the garage and then came back to work? I didn't know for sure that the garage was empty but typically I am the last one in the building. BUT, if I made a run for it ,I didn't have a backup plan. There's no bathrooms down there and I was not going to make it back in enough time to find one. So...Dear Reader, naturally that's what I did 😫                                                                 I had filmed the entirety of me running across the office, waiting for the elevator, riding the elevator down, running off the elevator, running towards my car and all the while squealing and cursing and moaning. But it turns out I, never hit "record". Btw-You'd be amazed how often this happens to me and how many great accidents are just memories. This really is a job for two people. 

And, well... the rest speaks for itself.                                                                                                                                                                                              I came very close to orgasming from this accident. It's not until I'm almost done gushing hot piss that I take a second and actually revel in it because up till then the pressure and intensity and panic was so strong I was running on pure adrenaline.                                             After this video I returned to the office barefoot. Leaving little wet footmarks everywhere I went. I'm typing this from my work chair, still in this outfit, sitting in my wet skirt. Trying not to finger myself because I really really need to get this work done.

*BTW*I love these fucking shoes. Leopard print velvet disco platform 4" mules. Be still my heart. They're going to have to bury me in them. I got them all wet and pissy. I love that. What I really want is to get fucked hard while I'm still wearing them after I have an accident. I want to have that accident while I lock eyes with a man. Not just any man, mind you. Blushing, humiliated by the people around me staring but trying to pretend they don't notice out of politeness. But putting on a show just for him. My pupils dilated. My breath fast. My color high. Hiding in my hair. Relieved that I'm finally getting a chance to release my bladder. Turned on and wet by all these sensations and knowing what comes next. I want to wear only these shoes and this gold necklace. I want to wrap my long thick wet legs around a man as he destroys my pussy. To feel him in-between my wet thighs and wrap my wet calves around his waist and lock eyes as he splits me in two. To have him fuck the new piss that's building, right out of me. I want this so badly. I crave it. I wake up in the middle of the night aching for it in my bones.

Oh and bc this shirt is kinda see through I have a bodysuit on underneath. It basically looks like a black one piece bathing suit but it's open in front so I wear my own bra. I'm telling you this bc the bodysuit has hooks and eyes all the way up the front and the crotch and you can see the little silver metal pieces a bit. 

Volume UP bc you can hear me outside the car. And my tits are NOT different sizes. I just didn't do a good job of whipping them out lol. They are sufficiently symmetrical thank you very much!

I hope you enjoy. I sure as fuck did. 

😘

Damn, this is outstanding! I love everything about you, this post, and your erotic writing! Loved seeing you make a mess and have some pissy fun 😍