Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New girl here looking to meet new people into omo!

Hello and welcome.

I know, it can be hard to find them sometimes. A lot of sites (but not all) seem against it even compared to outright sexual stuff, even if they have Mature content filters. But on a site specifically about omo you're sure to find a lot.

This will be a friendly community to talk to. But first you'll want to make some more posts that get approved, because after enough your "newbie" restrictions - which every new user gets to keep out creeps and trolls - will be lifted and you can post unlimited, PM, etc. (Maybe check the Videos section and if you find one you really like, comment on it)

Welcome, Amy.
I got by the "newbie" restriction just by upvoting some content and posting an answer when to a question I came across. You will find find your place in this community very quickly. 🙂

Otherwise, I am also open to talk. I am still only starting to interact with forums etc., so there is still a lot I would be interested to talk about.^^ But I am not exactly quick to reply. 😬

Guest cauallywet
On 10/25/2021 at 4:49 PM, AmyChristy said:

Hi there! So, this is my first time joining any sorta site like this so bear with me haha. I'm female and 24 years old, been into omo since forever and have never met or talked to anyone else into it. EVER. So, let's change that?? I'm currently in a relationship with a girl & she's supportive of me being on here and also indulges me with my kinks sometimes lol. Happy to share stories sometimes if anyone would ever be interested in that? 

& Can I just say... It's CRAZY how little OMORASHI CONTENT there is on the internet - it takes me like 30 minutes of searching to find one hot video or story sometimes holy. Anyone relate??? 

xoxo

Amy

Hey Amy, I totally get you on the content thing.  It can be really difficult to find a good video that you haven't seen a million times haha

I love to talk omo so feel free to DM me!

• 5 weeks later...