Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Pleasing feeling at tip of penis when peeing

Not sure if this has been discussed before, it keeps happening to me and I wondered if it is widespread, just something that happens to people into this kink, or is rare.

Occasionally when I am peeing, usually at a urinal, it results in an extremely pleasing sensation right at the tip of my penis. Of course, I always feel relief when peeing, especially if I have been holding it. This however, is a different sensation altogether.

I have found it occurs mainly when I am reasonably desperate, but not so desperate that the sense of release and relief is maybe more overwhelming. I can only describe it as a tingling right at the tip of my cock as I am peeing. The feeling subsides as I finish and the pee stream gets weaker. It is for this reason that I wondered if it was due to a certain characteristic of the fluid dynamics of the pee stream itself, the velocity, flow, or maybe the viscosity of the pee is different.

In addition to the pleasing sensation, I also sometimes get the sensation that I am peeing myself. Not because of some spreading warmth but just the way the pee feels exiting my cock, it feels as if it should be entering an item of clothing. I sometimes look down to double check I am not actually peeing myself! I wonder if this is an extension of the fact that I wet myself a lot in my 20s (to make videos on my old wetpantsboy site!) and when I made most of my videos (spoiler alert) I wasn't always completely desperate but one level down on the desperation scale. I wonder if my body has associated this tingling feeling at the tip of my cock with wetting myself and so it always feels like I am about to for a second or two.

Not sure if this makes sense or not, just wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone can relate! Thanks for reading!

Edited by wetpantsboy (see edit history)