Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do girls usually forgo using the bathroom due to long line when with guys?

I did notice recently at a mall that there was a logn line for girls and none for guys. The girl in the group with three other guys told the guy she cant wait and hold it so they (the guys) dont have to wait for her to use the bathroom and the guys said they were happy with it and they all left with the girl not having used the bathroom and they went to the bus stop. The guys did get to go as there was no lines. Do other girls when hanging out with guys not want to let their guy friends wait for them and rather hold it? I guess it would be different if its your platonic guy friend where you dont want to incovnience them while if its your bf/husband you would be willing to have them wait for you

3 hours ago, surrealexp said:

I saw this a lot when I was around 18-24. If it was super urgent, most of the guys I knew would wait for the girl. But there were definitely cases where people groaned about it and the girl felt embarrassed to hold up the group - so she just dealt with it and trudged along. I only remember a couple desperate scenarios arising from it; usually the girl just found a bathroom with a shorter line a little later on.

That said, I bet this sort of thing has created a lot of genuine desperation scenarios if you look at a large scale. Girls passing up large lines only to be stuck holding it much longer than they anticipated

Were girls shy about being super urgent though that caused guys to let them wait? I sense that girls ussually would not make it clear to guys that they are super desperate so i suspect maybe many girls quietly hold it. 

Yes lots of genuine siutations that arise from these. I know many stories that I will share on the site in the future. I do even remember once in college a girl saw a long line after class and then went into the next class (whichj I also had with her) and she held it in for another 90mins in the next class. I do wonder though if she actually was desperate 

10 hours ago, Angusburger said:

I did notice recently at a mall that there was a logn line for girls and none for guys. The girl in the group with three other guys told the guy she cant wait and hold it so they (the guys) dont have to wait for her to use the bathroom and the guys said they were happy with it and they all left with the girl not having used the bathroom and they went to the bus stop. The guys did get to go as there was no lines. Do other girls when hanging out with guys not want to let their guy friends wait for them and rather hold it? I guess it would be different if its your platonic guy friend where you dont want to incovnience them while if its your bf/husband you would be willing to have them wait for you

I like situations where boy can go, but girls have to wait.

5 hours ago, Angusburger said:

Were girls shy about being super urgent though that caused guys to let them wait? I sense that girls ussually would not make it clear to guys that they are super desperate so i suspect maybe many girls quietly hold it. 

Yes lots of genuine siutations that arise from these. I know many stories that I will share on the site in the future. I do even remember once in college a girl saw a long line after class and then went into the next class (whichj I also had with her) and she held it in for another 90mins in the next class. I do wonder though if she actually was desperate 

I love it to know that a girl would need to wee, but don’t go or can’t go for a long time.

I went with my friend and his girlfriend to a sport event.

I noticed that the girl did not use a toilet all day long, not even once from early morning until late afternoon, although she did drink a lot.

On the way to the bus we did pass the toilets and the girls said that she necessary needs to the loo before leaving.

We boys went and the girl was still standing with crossed legs in a long line in front of the toilets.

My friend told her that we did not have time enough to wait for so long, because the bus is leaving in a few minutes and that she should wait until at home.

The girl whined that she is already waiting for so long and that it would be really necessary now, but she did although lead her by her hand to the bus.

The journey home did last longer than 2 hours and the poor girl could no more hide her strong urge to wee all the way.

It was absolutely exciting and arousing for me.

I brought this up numerous times in numerous posts before that a long line for the ladies room simply means that sometimes women simply don't get to go, because people don't have time to wait in a long line or your peer pressured into holding on until later. As frequently the only woman in a group full of guys I had that reputation of that girl who always has to go to the bathroom, and you don't want to be the one holding up the group, so rather annoyingly sometimes you get stuck holding it for a long time when the guys are able to go without any wait whatsoever.

I'm going to just say what I feel.  Yesterday I even suggested to a female companion that I could wait around if she wanted to take time to use the bathroom.  Fetish is one thing but I try to be reasonable.  I stood by the Christmas trees just inside the doors for so long that an old lady came over and asked me if carvery was available in the restaurant!! I looked like a greeter, I suppose!  And it gave me an opportunity to make a joke about how long it takes women to pee!  Unless I am playing an agreed game or there really is some imperative to not take the time, I'll wait.  My real life does not live up to all my fantasies (usually!)

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)

@rebeljaffa

"I'm going to just say what I feel.  Yesterday I even suggested to a female companion that I could wait around if she wanted to take time to use the bathroom.  Fetish is one thing but I try to be reasonable.  I stood by the Christmas trees just inside the doors for so long that an old lady came over and asked me if carvery was available in the restaurant!! I looked like a greeter, I suppose!  And it gave me an opportunity to make a joke about how long it takes women to pee!  Unless I am playing an agreed game or there really is some imperative to not take the time, I'll wait.  My real life does not live up to all my fantasies (usually!)"

I think that you are a true gentleman that in spite of your fetish I think that you are more considerate than most guys when it comes to this. In most of the situations where I was in mixed sex company it was always will get to you later instead of waiting a half hour just for me to use the bathroom. How long do you think you are waiting for? How long was the line?

19 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@rebeljaffa

"I'm going to just say what I feel.  Yesterday I even suggested to a female companion that I could wait around if she wanted to take time to use the bathroom.  Fetish is one thing but I try to be reasonable.  I stood by the Christmas trees just inside the doors for so long that an old lady came over and asked me if carvery was available in the restaurant!! I looked like a greeter, I suppose!  And it gave me an opportunity to make a joke about how long it takes women to pee!  Unless I am playing an agreed game or there really is some imperative to not take the time, I'll wait.  My real life does not live up to all my fantasies (usually!)"

I think that you are a true gentleman that in spite of your fetish I think that you are more considerate than most guys when it comes to this. In most of the situations where I was in mixed sex company it was always will get to you later instead of waiting a half hour just for me to use the bathroom. How long do you think you are waiting for? How long was the line?

Just to say Jill, that if I take you out you're going to hold it!!  There wasn't too much of a line, but at this garden centre there's only two cubicles. The men's room is also tiny. 

I left my companion queuing behind two other ladies, but somehow they all took ages!  I still don't fully understand that!  My date has a great sense of humour though.  She told me not to wait too close by.  I asked if that was because I would look creepy outside the ladies room and she said no, it's because we need a couple more dates before I can listen to her peeing! 😛

It wasn't half an hour but definitely ten minutes, a lifetime for three pees!  What on Earth goes on in there?!  If we had been in a larger group I would have let them go on without us.  

Again, make no mistake. One of these days, if I can consensually (and without being an ass) get her to wait, I will. But she's supposed to be having fun and it's not her fault I have to stand there.  There's hope for me yet!!

But you won't be peeing if you come with us!! 

@rebeljaffa

"It wasn't half an hour but definitely ten minutes, a lifetime for three pees!  What on Earth goes on in there?!  If we had been in a larger group I would have let them go on without us."

I remember reading a study that said that men typically took a minute or a minute and a half to use the bathroom but women took three minutes so I guess it just takes us longer? Again even I have to admit I sometimes don't know why it seems to take that much longer in the ladies room, it just does, which is why the line can build up really quickly especially in a limited toilet situation. That's why even a small line of women can end up being a 20 or 30 minute wait sometimes, which again if you are with less considerate and less patient people or don't have time it often means you will go later.

And the bad thing is that this tends to be true everywhere, you are probably not going to find another place of similar capacity and number of toilets that goes faster. So the problem can sometimes be compounded where you see a line the 20 minutes long and they say we will wait until we find another bathroom later. 30 minutes later you finally find a bathroom but they also have a 20 minute line, so it's somewhat becomes a situation of will wait later will wait later and all the while your bladder isn't getting more any emptier. This is something I think guys don't really have to deal with but that I think women have to deal with on a fairly regular basis and can be quite frustrating!

It's also like I mentioned in regards to bus trips where the bus driver will maybe stop in the field a couple of times for the men to relieve themselves but the women have to wait until the rest stops. The guys see the women charging out of the rest stop like maniacs and think that we are crazy, but they forget that we haven't been peeing the whole ride like they have, and we really need the damn bathroom! You'd be crazy to if you had to keep putting it off and putting it off again and again. At some point you can't put it off any longer!

On 10/25/2021 at 8:28 AM, DesperateJill said:

@rebeljaffa

"It wasn't half an hour but definitely ten minutes, a lifetime for three pees!  What on Earth goes on in there?!  If we had been in a larger group I would have let them go on without us."

I remember reading a study that said that men typically took a minute or a minute and a half to use the bathroom but women took three minutes so I guess it just takes us longer? Again even I have to admit I sometimes don't know why it seems to take that much longer in the ladies room, it just does, which is why the line can build up really quickly especially in a limited toilet situation. That's why even a small line of women can end up being a 20 or 30 minute wait sometimes, which again if you are with less considerate and less patient people or don't have time it often means you will go later.

And the bad thing is that this tends to be true everywhere, you are probably not going to find another place of similar capacity and number of toilets that goes faster. So the problem can sometimes be compounded where you see a line the 20 minutes long and they say we will wait until we find another bathroom later. 30 minutes later you finally find a bathroom but they also have a 20 minute line, so it's somewhat becomes a situation of will wait later will wait later and all the while your bladder isn't getting more any emptier. This is something I think guys don't really have to deal with but that I think women have to deal with on a fairly regular basis and can be quite frustrating!

It's also like I mentioned in regards to bus trips where the bus driver will maybe stop in the field a couple of times for the men to relieve themselves but the women have to wait until the rest stops. The guys see the women charging out of the rest stop like maniacs and think that we are crazy, but they forget that we haven't been peeing the whole ride like they have, and we really need the damn bathroom! You'd be crazy to if you had to keep putting it off and putting it off again and again. At some point you can't put it off any longer!

Wow you had a bus trip where the driver only stopped for guys? How long was the total bus trip? That must have been a brutual ride. I am suprised no one really complained about it 

I feel like the other reason why womens have long line is that a woman who sees a line is willing to wait but with guys in the rare instances there is a line or its unisex I notice guys just walk away so the line never gets too long in the mens room because at a certain length men just walk away while women are more likley to wait in line (unless there is a guy companion)

@Angusburger

"Wow you had a bus trip where the driver only stopped for guys? How long was the total bus trip? That must have been a brutual ride. I am suprised no one really complained about it"

It was more an instance of the rest stop where we stopped had locked bathrooms but there was a field across the street, so the guys just went and relieved themselves and the women just kept holding it. The ride was several hours and I never said that nobody complained about it, as by the end the woman certainly had to go quite badly!

"I feel like the other reason why womens have long line is that a woman who sees a line is willing to wait but with guys in the rare instances there is a line or its unisex I notice guys just walk away so the line never gets too long in the mens room because at a certain length men just walk away while women are more likley to wait in line (unless there is a guy companion)"

Once again I feel this is because guys have more options so they are more impatient. If a guy sees a long line he will probably find some place to relieve himself discreetly without having to wait, where as a woman generally will wait till she has a bathroom, so you see a line for the bathroom and you are kind of forced to wait. But it goes back to my other thread about how I feel that women are just more conditioned to wait to get their basic needs met, and that women are more patient about waiting in line for the bathroom simply because we don't have much of a choice, as we have few other options in most cases and know we are not likely to find another without a similarly long wait. Women are more reliant on bathrooms than men tend to be I think, because for men the whole world is their bathroom.

On 10/25/2021 at 5:28 PM, DesperateJill said:

@rebeljaffa

Sorry, but you know that i love it if girls are needing to wee but can’t go.

I remember on bus rides where the driver stopped anywhere to let the boys pee beside the bus, but the girls could not go, because they could not squat in front of the boys. The girl had to hold it, sometimes until at home. I did never forget that they did not wee all journey and i did imagine how bad they would need to go.

I remember when we went by bus to soccer games, sometimes to cities far away, the bus driver stopped for the boys twice or three times to let them piss, but the girls, there were only 3 or 4 in our group, were waiting in the bus.

You wrote that the guys did forget that the women had no pee the whole ride, i did never forget that, i always thought about how much i pissed at that 2 or 3 times and how big and full the girls bladders must have been, after drinking so much and holding it for so long. I did try to imagine how bad they must have to pee.

The bus driver did never stop a a service station, unbelievable what the girls had to endure.

Yes you are absolutely right, as soon as we arrived, the girls were running , like crazy to the toilet.

Sometimes, one or the other of the girls could not even run, she could not even stand straight, she walked, bending over, with rubbing knees and one hand between her thighs, slowly to the much needed loo.

The boys made jokes about it, but i was not really funny for the girls.

What do you girls feel, if you are full to burst and putting it off and have to hold it, sometimes for hours, during you see the boys piss the third time?

@huberp76

"What do you girls feel, if you are full to burst and putting it off and have to hold it, sometimes for hours, during you see the boys piss the third time?"

How do you think we feel?! I mean as a fan of female desperation I get how you enjoy it but situations like this are absolutely maddening like you can't believe. But I think this thread has inspired a new novella in me!

I mean it's easy to laugh about this topic as it is an interesting topic but at the same time I think the most guys don't realize just how often the ladies and up getting stuck waiting for a long time when they have gone numerous times. Again it's not something that happens every day or on every trip or anything like that, but it definitely does happen, and I think most guys don't even realize it, so that's why when you see us bolting off of the bus or the train or whatever like we are maniacs I think a lot of guys don't take into account that the women are going crazy because they haven't gone to the bathroom all day!

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I mean it's easy to laugh about this topic as it is an interesting topic but at the same time I think the most guys don't realize just how often the ladies and up getting stuck waiting for a long time when they have gone numerous times. Again it's not something that happens every day or on every trip or anything like that, but it definitely does happen, and I think most guys don't even realize it, so that's why when you see us bolting off of the bus or the train or whatever like we are maniacs I think a lot of guys don't take into account that the women are going crazy because they haven't gone to the bathroom all day!

Well, I am now on high alert again to the possibility that there's a lot of women holding it all day. But yeah, I never really see it around here.  Next time I take a lady to the movies, I'll expect that she can go pee as quickly as I do - but if not, I'll let you know!  And yes, I would miss the start of the film for her. 

That being said there was an incident years ago when I was disappointed at my girlfriend peeing at the movie theater and got a little uptight.  I took a bit of a look at my life/fetish balance after that. 

At our soccer trips, did it happen nearly every time that the girls were needing to wee like crazy when we arrived.

Many times the girls did not get a chance to wee before leaving, because the line was to long.

The boys did know that the girls would have needed to go too, as they did get out from the bus, for to piss, especially at the second or third time.

The bus driver did know that as well and i think he did for purpose not stop at a service station, not give the girls a chance to wee, because sometimes he asked them when they were getting out, if their panties would be still dry.

Some boys teased the girls when they were getting out, they asked if they would not need to pee, or they asked about the size of their bladder, they asked if their bladders are already big as a pumpkin, or as a soccer ball.

Other boys animated the girls to go out to take a pee, because they wanted to see them squatting and piss.

I always loved it when the girls were needing to wee like crazy, but did not go.

Sometimes i wished, that there would have been a traffic accident on the motorway, so that the girls would have been forced to hold it, maybe hours longer, but you wrote that there would be a point where girls can’t put it off any longer.

I think they can if they have to.

14 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"Wow you had a bus trip where the driver only stopped for guys? How long was the total bus trip? That must have been a brutual ride. I am suprised no one really complained about it"

It was more an instance of the rest stop where we stopped had locked bathrooms but there was a field across the street, so the guys just went and relieved themselves and the women just kept holding it. The ride was several hours and I never said that nobody complained about it, as by the end the woman certainly had to go quite badly!

"I feel like the other reason why womens have long line is that a woman who sees a line is willing to wait but with guys in the rare instances there is a line or its unisex I notice guys just walk away so the line never gets too long in the mens room because at a certain length men just walk away while women are more likley to wait in line (unless there is a guy companion)"

Once again I feel this is because guys have more options so they are more impatient. If a guy sees a long line he will probably find some place to relieve himself discreetly without having to wait, where as a woman generally will wait till she has a bathroom, so you see a line for the bathroom and you are kind of forced to wait. But it goes back to my other thread about how I feel that women are just more conditioned to wait to get their basic needs met, and that women are more patient about waiting in line for the bathroom simply because we don't have much of a choice, as we have few other options in most cases and know we are not likely to find another without a similarly long wait. Women are more reliant on bathrooms than men tend to be I think, because for men the whole world is their bathroom.

At the locked bathroom stop, did women not complain about locked doors? Were they vocal? Did guys show off they got to go and did any guys hold it out? Sounds brutual either way. 

@rebeljaffa

"Well, I am now on high alert again to the possibility that there's a lot of women holding it all day. But yeah, I never really see it around here.  Next time I take a lady to the movies, I'll expect that she can go pee as quickly as I do - but if not, I'll let you know!  And yes, I would miss the start of the film for her."

Once again it's not something that you see every day but I am talking about in situations where you are at crowded places or going from place to place and finding bathroom lines and things like that, those are situations women often get caught holding it for a while. I think a lot of guys probably don't notice when a woman puts off going to the bathroom because there is a long line and then continues to do so may be repeatedly, and then at some point you just have to give in and you are like I need to find a bathroom and I need to find a bathroom now!

Again not an everyday occurrence but something that happens often enough when you are out all day particular at crowded places where there is only a limited amount of time to go to the bathroom. I think most women however are not very vocal about it. Most just sort of hold and suffer in silence I suspect.

@huberp76

"Sometimes i wished, that there would have been a traffic accident on the motorway, so that the girls would have been forced to hold it, maybe hours longer, but you wrote that there would be a point where girls can’t put it off any longer.

I think they can if they have to."

Again at some point everybody reaches their limit and you have to get more vocal and insistent about it but I can tell you from personal experience people would be surprised at how long they can put it off, however uncomfortably, if you really really truly have to. It really is amazing that women can put up with when we are forced to, which happens often enough and probably more than you suspect, because again I think most suffer in silence until it gets extremely bad.

One thing I think you have to really consider is have you thought about how many situations you have been and where a woman has complained that she needs a bathroom and then was told that they just don't have an opportunity now and then she just gets quiet about it and doesn't mention it again. You have to consider the fact that she already had to go pretty badly, and yet she just gets quiet about it and then just doesn't mention it and continues to wait, patiently which I think is actually pretty normal. But you have to consider if she was asking to go to the bathroom and you go another hour you have to consider that she still has to go to the bathroom and even more, but realizes it's not going to happen, so just sort of quietly accepts the situation.

@Angusburger

"At the locked bathroom stop, did women not complain about locked doors? Were they vocal? Did guys show off they got to go and did any guys hold it out? Sounds brutual either way."

The women were annoyed and complained but there is only so much you can do about the situation. Like I was saying above, once you realize that the situation is hopeless you generally stop mentioning it except maybe here and there. Basically the women all just stood there with their legs and arms crossed in annoyance as the guys all relieve themselves in the field and then everybody just got back on the bus. Again I don't consider this to be all that abnormal, and I think it happens more than people notice, but because most women suffer this in silence I think most guys don't realize it's going on at all.

People with a fetish might be more perceptive about that but I think that the average person, once they have gone to the bathroom, simply stops thinking about the fact that other people might need to go to the bathroom, it just doesn't register in their mind, and then later when the women go bolting for the bathroom they wonder what has gotten into them, already completely forgetting they never got to pee and may have been waiting for hours like that and are now overjoyed to finally be at a bathroom.

Again this probably doesn't apply to people here who have a fetish and are more perceptive of these things, but the average person I think if they see someone who needs a bathroom doesn't get to go to the bathroom they simply just ignore it and they don't think about it again, probably don't even take into consideration the fact that a lot of people really have to go and that they are still continuing to wait patiently.

On 10/28/2021 at 6:18 AM, DesperateJill said:

@rebeljaffa

"Well, I am now on high alert again to the possibility that there's a lot of women holding it all day. But yeah, I never really see it around here.  Next time I take a lady to the movies, I'll expect that she can go pee as quickly as I do - but if not, I'll let you know!  And yes, I would miss the start of the film for her."

Once again it's not something that you see every day but I am talking about in situations where you are at crowded places or going from place to place and finding bathroom lines and things like that, those are situations women often get caught holding it for a while. I think a lot of guys probably don't notice when a woman puts off going to the bathroom because there is a long line and then continues to do so may be repeatedly, and then at some point you just have to give in and you are like I need to find a bathroom and I need to find a bathroom now!

Again not an everyday occurrence but something that happens often enough when you are out all day particular at crowded places where there is only a limited amount of time to go to the bathroom. I think most women however are not very vocal about it. Most just sort of hold and suffer in silence I suspect.

@huberp76

"Sometimes i wished, that there would have been a traffic accident on the motorway, so that the girls would have been forced to hold it, maybe hours longer, but you wrote that there would be a point where girls can’t put it off any longer.

Again at some point everybody reaches their limit and you have to get more vocal and insistent about it but I can tell you from personal experience people would be surprised at how long they can put it off, however uncomfortably, if you really really truly have to. It really is amazing that women can put up with when we are forced to, which happens often enough and probably more than you suspect, because again I think most suffer in silence until it gets extremely bad.

One thing I think you have to really consider is have you thought about how many situations you have been and where a woman has complained that she needs a bathroom and then was told that they just don't have an opportunity now and then she just gets quiet about it and doesn't mention it again. You have to consider the fact that she already had to go pretty badly, and yet she just gets quiet about it and then just doesn't mention it and continues to wait, patiently which I think is actually pretty normal. But you have to consider if she was asking to go to the bathroom and you go another hour you have to consider that she still has to go to the bathroom and even more, but realizes it's not going to happen, so just sort of quietly accepts the situation.

@Angusburger

"At the locked bathroom stop, did women not complain about locked doors? Were they vocal? Did guys show off they got to go and did any guys hold it out? Sounds brutual either way."

The women were annoyed and complained but there is only so much you can do about the situation. Like I was saying above, once you realize that the situation is hopeless you generally stop mentioning it except maybe here and there. Basically the women all just stood there with their legs and arms crossed in annoyance as the guys all relieve themselves in the field and then everybody just got back on the bus. Again I don't consider this to be all that abnormal, and I think it happens more than people notice, but because most women suffer this in silence I think most guys don't realize it's going on at all.

People with a fetish might be more perceptive about that but I think that the average person, once they have gone to the bathroom, simply stops thinking about the fact that other people might need to go to the bathroom, it just doesn't register in their mind, and then later when the women go bolting for the bathroom they wonder what has gotten into them, already completely forgetting they never got to pee and may have been waiting for hours like that and are now overjoyed to finally be at a bathroom.

Again this probably doesn't apply to people here who have a fetish and are more perceptive of these things, but the average person I think if they see someone who needs a bathroom doesn't get to go to the bathroom they simply just ignore it and they don't think about it again, probably don't even take into consideration the fact that a lot of people really have to go and that they are still continuing to wait patiently.

Do you remember how much longer women had to hold it in for and were their kids/younger female (i.e. kids) that had to to hold it too? That would be brutual when grown men get to go and young girls cant go either even though grown men probsbly have larger bladders to begin with 

@Angusburger

"Do you remember how much longer women had to hold it in for and were their kids/younger female (i.e. kids) that had to to hold it too? That would be brutual when grown men get to go and young girls cant go either even though grown men probsbly have larger bladders to begin with"

I don't remember my exact age but I was definitely a kid myself when this whole thing happened, and I think it was mostly older women and older men that were on the trip, but there were definitely other younger girls and women who had to go as well and it was quite a while we had to wait. Again I can't remember the exact length of time, as this was probably over 20 years ago or 30 years ago or something like that, but we were waiting for quite a while after the men peed in the field, and yes it was quite brutal!

On 10/28/2021 at 3:18 PM, DesperateJill said:

@rebeljaffa

@huberp76

@Angusburger

I absolutely agree with you, girls can’t hold it forever and there is a point where they can’t anymore. The strongest girl piss herself when she is made to hold long enough, but on the other hand i think that many girls don’t know how much and how long they can hold it .

I had many experiences where girls said that they would need to wee and did hold it for hours longer, or where girls went to sleep with a full bladder.

I did always love it if girls said that they would need to go, but did not.

I think that many girls don’t know what they are able to endure, if they have to.